Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,921 members, 7,942,304 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 06:54 AM

Woman Bathes Houseboy With Hot Water - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Woman Bathes Houseboy With Hot Water (443 Views)

Sonia Reina Morales Ogbonna Celebrates Her Birthday With Hot Beach Shots / Adaeze Aduaka Celebrates Her Birthday With Hot Photos / ‘i’ll Make Wizkid My Houseboy With 13billion Pounds’ – Fan, SEE Wizkid’s Respons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Woman Bathes Houseboy With Hot Water by TopCelebritiesM: 3:35pm On Aug 10, 2015
Mrs. Angela Achilefu poured hot water on her 17years old houseboy called Chidera at Akinola Street, Gemade Estate, Ipaja, Lagos recently. Sources told us that she sent the boy to open her shops at Egbeda and Gowon Estate and gave him N100 for transport whereas the transport fare to and fro is N200. This explained why the houseboy trekked from his destination back home.
But angelic Angela went mad that he came back late from the errand and poured hot water on the poor houseboy and left him in pains.
Sources said it was neighbours that rushed the boy to the hospital and later reported the matter at Gowon Estate Police Station. We gathered she was arrested and released after two hours. Log on to www.topcelebritiesng.com for more intriguing stories

(1) (Reply)

Warri Billionaire Ayiri Emami Checks Majek Fashek Into Rehab / Man Stabs Girlfriend To Death After S*ex Over N1000 / Cassper Nyovest – Mama I Made It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.