Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,082 members, 7,899,872 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 July 2024 at 09:36 PM

'white Garment' Prophet Dies While Having Sex With Church Member's Wife - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 'white Garment' Prophet Dies While Having Sex With Church Member's Wife (68919 Views)

Graham Chukwunoso Jacobs In Sex Scandal With Church Member -TheBreakingTimes.com / Zimbabwean Woman In White Garment Strips Unclad During The Church Rally (photos) / Prophet Has Sex With His Church Member's Wife And Threatens To Kill Him (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'white Garment' Prophet Dies While Having Sex With Church Member's Wife by Alajiki(m): 5:14pm On Aug 10, 2015
nwakaibeya1:
Jeremiah 12:10,Prophets and Pastors have destroyed my vineyard, they have trodden my portion under foot, they have made my pleasant portion a desolate wilderness.DO HUMAN BEIGNS REALLY LIKE TO HEAR THE TRUTH?::::: authority and judgement has come back to the earth,BEHOLD we are not begging human beigns to accept our truth and revelation and that is why we have told them,this is power as of old , that go and sin no more power of REAL Jesus Christ which is unbelievable to human beigns , so cant you see that we are wiser than you that criticize us?dont forget this that many are pretenders INFACT THEY are pretenders who will rather die that accept defeat just like Pharoah of bible time who preferred to sink in the ocean than accept defeat from moses even though pharoah knew the truth just like may evil people who read us knows our truth and revelation and many of his , pharoahs descendants are still in existence today so you that is ignorant and blind spiritually will not know but we know by the reason of the light and the mantle and the power that be and that is why we reveal the HIDDEN mystery OF HUMANBEIGNS ?you that think that you are wise?many human beigns like to stand at the gate of heaven ,enter they will never enter ,also allow others to enter they will never allow others to enter so you must think humanbeigns:we are speaking by the power that is unbelievable to human beigns *this is typical of all our truth and revelation and explanations about the night people ,the rich people and evil marine and occult world and those whom human beings believe in them so much that they were called by God or where made rich by God who are in existence today as being powerful and others as the descendants of the prophets and priests referred to here in the bible @#### Jeremiah 5,25, Your wrongdoings have kept God away;your sins have deprived you of good and peace and night sleep.26 “Among my people are the wicked,who lie in wait like men who snare birds and like those who set traps to catch people.27 Like cages full of birds,their houses are full of deceit;they have become rich and powerful,28 and have grown fat and sleek.Their evil deeds have no limit; they do not seek Gods justice and secular.They do not promote the case of the fatherless;they do not defend the just cause of the poor even when they do its for their own selfish reason unknowingly to the those benefiting from them?.29 Should I not punish them for this?”declares the Lord.“Should I not avenge myself.on such a nation as this?30 “A horrible and shocking thing has happened in the land,31 The prophets prophesy lies, the priests rule by their own authority,and my people love it this way.But what will you do in the end?is it not those we call CHAMELEONS Let this phrase as follows sink in you and we repeat that we keep telling you human beigns about them that are being referred to in those passages by God himself hence judgement has come again or cant you see the judgment is all over the place even though the worst judgement is happening spiritually now but because those being judged are pretenders we repeat who will rather die that accept defeat just like Pharoah of bible time who preferred to sink in the ocean than accept defeat from moses even though pharoah knew the truth just like may evil people who read us knows our truth and revelation and many of his pharoahs descendants are still in existence today so you that is ignorant and blind spiritually will not know but we know by the reason of the light and the mantle and the power that be and that is why we reveal the mystery ?you that think that you are wise?this is words of authority and power from real Jesus CHRIST, that we declare and they are spirits,who can battle with the God of justice,he that made the spiritual laws?we are not begging human beigns to accept the truth and thats why we have told them this is power as of Jesus Christ which is unbelievable to human beigns so cant you see that we are wiser than you that criticize us BUT AS USUAL ONLY TIME WILL TELL WHO IS GENUINE OR NOT?DO NOT SAY YOU WHERE NOT TOLD THAT KINGDOM OF GOD OF JUSTICE HAS COME AND JUDGEMENT HAS COME BACK TO THE EARTH:YOU ARE PERMITTED TO INVESTIGATE BUT HOW WOULD YOU INVESTIGATE WHEN YOU ARE SPIRITUALLY BLIND?JEREMIAH 5,21-22

Chai! See epistle! On top wetin nah? Even OP own no reach this one.
Re: 'white Garment' Prophet Dies While Having Sex With Church Member's Wife by refreshrate: 5:14pm On Aug 10, 2015
Unsad:
That's why I run when girls tell me they attend Celestial

Ronke, now you see I'm not the only one.
Re: 'white Garment' Prophet Dies While Having Sex With Church Member's Wife by refreshrate: 5:15pm On Aug 10, 2015
Alajiki:

Chai! See epistle! On top wetin nah? Even OP own no reach this one.
You sef try o, you read dat whole thing?
Re: 'white Garment' Prophet Dies While Having Sex With Church Member's Wife by Nobody: 5:16pm On Aug 10, 2015
antifailure:
Please do not stop going to church because of what is happening inside the church. Jesus is the head of the church and if people chose to be committing all kinds of sins in a place where Jesus is the head,, that is their own choice. there is life or death, chose life so u may live. look for a bible practicing church where the word of God is preached genuinely and join one. Dont mind the members, just focus on Jesus. if u are the only soul that is actually save there. u will experience Jesus in ur life. Thank you.
lol,i.was only kidding! cheesy

1 Like

Re: 'white Garment' Prophet Dies While Having Sex With Church Member's Wife by Nobody: 5:17pm On Aug 10, 2015
Walkopet:
so, where do u now go to, shrine?
Hell no! cheesy shrine bawo? undecided
Re: 'white Garment' Prophet Dies While Having Sex With Church Member's Wife by Nobody: 5:18pm On Aug 10, 2015
adonbilivit:
this why I stopped taking u seriously
sad cheesy
Re: 'white Garment' Prophet Dies While Having Sex With Church Member's Wife by mightycrown1(m): 5:24pm On Aug 10, 2015
MADNESSNESS EVERYWHERE U GO
Re: 'white Garment' Prophet Dies While Having Sex With Church Member's Wife by j4sure(m): 5:25pm On Aug 10, 2015
Quite Unfortunate sha
Re: 'white Garment' Prophet Dies While Having Sex With Church Member's Wife by mozele(m): 5:26pm On Aug 10, 2015
ladyF:
grin

It's [size=20pt]LadyF [/size] again grin grin grin

You no get work?
Re: 'white Garment' Prophet Dies While Having Sex With Church Member's Wife by olayinkaj2(m): 5:35pm On Aug 10, 2015
Alagba soji je aje banu. So, he couldn't see it coming. God knows His people. The rate at which we hear people die onto that thing is alarming. Even 70, 80, 90, 100 years old gandpas are not left out.
Re: 'white Garment' Prophet Dies While Having Sex With Church Member's Wife by Begino1: 5:45pm On Aug 10, 2015
He allowed his erection to determine his direction in life.
Re: 'white Garment' Prophet Dies While Having Sex With Church Member's Wife by Busuyib(f): 5:46pm On Aug 10, 2015
Unsad:
..unsad..dont mention church d poster of d topic says white garment church is it only celestial u can mention out of all white garment church we have in nigeria
Re: 'white Garment' Prophet Dies While Having Sex With Church Member's Wife by tosyne2much(m): 5:53pm On Aug 10, 2015
kennygee:
Instant Judgment of the Pervasive wolf in sheep"s clothing.
Bwhahahhahar rofllwkmd cheesy

I have been laughing here since
cheesy

1 Like

Re: 'white Garment' Prophet Dies While Having Sex With Church Member's Wife by tosyne2much(m): 5:55pm On Aug 10, 2015
ollah1:
Pastor na pastor . Wetin be white garment pastor? Why differentiate ?
hahahaha roflwtmb cheesy

I don laf tire with these una comments cheesy
Re: 'white Garment' Prophet Dies While Having Sex With Church Member's Wife by solreb: 6:05pm On Aug 10, 2015
prettythicksme:
shocked lobatan!!dat is y i have stop going to church cheesy cheesy
Hi, pls do not let what has happened in a particular church stop you from attending church. What is happening has been predicted in the bible. This is when we need to be more focus on Jesus Christ the author and finisher of our faith and not on any pastor. Time to give your life to Christ if you are yet to do that.

2 Likes

Re: 'white Garment' Prophet Dies While Having Sex With Church Member's Wife by mekadinho(f): 6:07pm On Aug 10, 2015
Islie:
When you allow your dick which is a small member and sometime irresponsible member of your body to take over the function of your brain......

This is what you get to have
Hahaha...... Abeg my di.ck is responsible oh... I don't knw abt urs.

1 Like

Re: 'white Garment' Prophet Dies While Having Sex With Church Member's Wife by solastan: 6:09pm On Aug 10, 2015
Unsad:
not about celestial. some of those were either Anglican or celestial before we were saved into Christ. we never play down on our moral ethics.is just a thing of grace in Christ Jesus.what happened to woli happens daily to most 'not grounded and genuinely saved pentecostal pastors"but a thief becomes a thief when he is being caught.
Re: 'white Garment' Prophet Dies While Having Sex With Church Member's Wife by Nobody: 6:15pm On Aug 10, 2015
Women naturally love pastors.They can do anything they ask.
Re: 'white Garment' Prophet Dies While Having Sex With Church Member's Wife by NemzySeries(m): 6:28pm On Aug 10, 2015
hahahahahaha.....d deliverance continues in d after life

1 Like

Re: 'white Garment' Prophet Dies While Having Sex With Church Member's Wife by Crativjosh(m): 6:33pm On Aug 10, 2015
GOBE... drink from thine own well

1 Like

Re: 'white Garment' Prophet Dies While Having Sex With Church Member's Wife by stinggy(m): 6:43pm On Aug 10, 2015
adunpeters:

Pastor no be pastor oh! Cele woli's are known for that. Dey will claim its deliverance dey are doing

Funny enough, when moslem claim BH are not real moslem, so many xtains argue it too.
Re: 'white Garment' Prophet Dies While Having Sex With Church Member's Wife by sellYourCar: 6:50pm On Aug 10, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 'white Garment' Prophet Dies While Having Sex With Church Member's Wife by lumeneng22: 6:50pm On Aug 10, 2015
Why he no go die you wan try God nah .
Re: 'white Garment' Prophet Dies While Having Sex With Church Member's Wife by ALISMILE(m): 6:56pm On Aug 10, 2015
All dis christians re jus decievin demsevs! An adultrouse prophet! Hw can members be soo hypnotised, that they continued to be members even though dey knew their prophet was adultrous!

1 Like

Re: 'white Garment' Prophet Dies While Having Sex With Church Member's Wife by ceejay80: 6:57pm On Aug 10, 2015
ollah1:
Pastor na pastor . Wetin be white garment pastor? Why differentiate ?
The idiots call themselves prophets
Re: 'white Garment' Prophet Dies While Having Sex With Church Member's Wife by Demmzy15(m): 6:58pm On Aug 10, 2015
Cc Jagoon, see your church member grin grin
Re: 'white Garment' Prophet Dies While Having Sex With Church Member's Wife by Rilwayne001: 7:01pm On Aug 10, 2015
Demmzy15:
Cc Jagoon, see your church member grin grin

Jagoon a.k.a jargos, deactivated his useless account.

Are you aware that our 'camel piss' friend is gone too?
Re: 'white Garment' Prophet Dies While Having Sex With Church Member's Wife by Emilokoiyawon: 7:04pm On Aug 10, 2015
Islie:

A white garment prophet has reportedly died while having sex with a church member's wife.

http://pulse.ng/gist/rot-in-hell-white-garment-prophet-dies-while-having-sex-with-friends-wife-id4057901.html

grin No such thing as Magun stop be silly grin
Re: 'white Garment' Prophet Dies While Having Sex With Church Member's Wife by hardbody: 7:31pm On Aug 10, 2015
ladyF:
grin

It's [size=20pt]LadyF [/size] again grin grin grin

Like Lady Fùck? I like the name sha...
Re: 'white Garment' Prophet Dies While Having Sex With Church Member's Wife by ojnnaco(m): 8:15pm On Aug 10, 2015
Hmmmmmm... things are really happening under d umbrella of God

1 Like

Re: 'white Garment' Prophet Dies While Having Sex With Church Member's Wife by jamex93(m): 8:20pm On Aug 10, 2015
Sijo01:

cry cry

Lwkmd meet me publicly den

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Exact Facts Of Pastor Anita's Divorce Papers / China Shuts Down Christian Churches, Destroys Crosses, Burn Bibles / 3 Sweet Things That Keep Sending Many Men To Their Early Graves

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.