Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,509 members, 7,904,949 topics. Date: Monday, 29 July 2024 at 10:21 PM

You Are Single: Are You Lonely? - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Are Single: Are You Lonely? (17150 Views)

Things To Do On Valentine's Day If You Are Single. / Join The Conversation, Tell Us Why You Are Single **might Find Your Match Here** / Marry A Chinese Man - A lot of them are Single and Hungry for a Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Are Single: Are You Lonely? by Ashbaby(f): 9:35pm On Jan 07, 2006
Re: You Are Single: Are You Lonely?
« #265 on: January 05, 2006, 10:56 PM »  
By eslynera:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
lets make it three this time rolleyes rolleyes rolleyes

watin dey do all of una?  rolleyes
Re: You Are Single: Are You Lonely? by kaylala(m): 12:57pm On Jan 12, 2006
It depends on your type of person,anyways for me.

Sometimes i feel lonely when i am single.Being the loving type i always feel like having my luv around me at all times which is quite impossible though due to distance.

At some other times,revverse is the case.
wink
Re: You Are Single: Are You Lonely? by eslynera(f): 3:24pm On Feb 18, 2006
yeah, being single maight be lonliness, it depends wit d person, u know??
Re: You Are Single: Are You Lonely? by eveseh(f): 10:15pm On Apr 25, 2006
am lobely now,but it dont kill me

undecided undecided undecided cry cry cry cry cry
Re: You Are Single: Are You Lonely? by eveseh(f): 10:16pm On Apr 25, 2006
one good morning i will see mr right cool cool cool cool
Re: You Are Single: Are You Lonely? by Efani(m): 7:25pm On Jun 08, 2006
not single
in a relationship
Re: You Are Single: Are You Lonely? by eslynera(f): 7:31pm On Jun 08, 2006
eveseh:

am lobely now,but it don't kill me

undecided undecided undecided cry cry cry cry cry

why do u have to cry if it doesn't kill u?? undecided
Re: You Are Single: Are You Lonely? by diddy4(m): 7:43pm On Jun 08, 2006
im lonely and single. fucking hurts me every time i wish i had someone. dat is y i killed cupid. if cupid was really cupid, he wouldnt let me hurt dis much. love fucking sucks. sad sad sad
Re: You Are Single: Are You Lonely? by eslynera(f): 7:53pm On Jun 08, 2006
sorry ooh, cheesy
Re: You Are Single: Are You Lonely? by Efani(m): 7:55pm On Jun 08, 2006
lol
Re: You Are Single: Are You Lonely? by eslynera(f): 7:56pm On Jun 08, 2006
undecided
Re: You Are Single: Are You Lonely? by mukina2: 7:59pm On Jun 08, 2006
am single but not lonely wenever i get lonely i do things to distract myself, u cant help being single cuz all guys are heart breakers you let them in they break ur heart and find the nearest exit angry angry angry angry angry
Re: You Are Single: Are You Lonely? by diddy4(m): 8:04pm On Jun 08, 2006
@eslynera,, i know say u hate me but no qualms.

@mukina2, not all guys are heartbreakers. i aint one. dont know about the rest.
Re: You Are Single: Are You Lonely? by eslynera(f): 8:07pm On Jun 08, 2006
@diddy, why should i?? undecided i waz just kiddn aaaight??
Re: You Are Single: Are You Lonely? by mukina2: 8:09pm On Jun 08, 2006
@ diddy all guys are the same cuz they all av balls and wicked hearts out of 10 only 2.5 are really good angry angry angry angry
Re: You Are Single: Are You Lonely? by diddy4(m): 8:12pm On Jun 08, 2006
aiight, i hear una. no probs.
Re: You Are Single: Are You Lonely? by eslynera(f): 8:14pm On Jun 08, 2006
@mukina, lol cheesy slow down gurl, from 80 to 20, that's a too high speed, lol cheesy grin
Re: You Are Single: Are You Lonely? by mukina2: 8:17pm On Jun 08, 2006
yes ooo its true grin grin grin grin
Re: You Are Single: Are You Lonely? by jaybaby(f): 11:10pm On Oct 21, 2006
I'v never bin SINGLE grin grin grin grin
Re: You Are Single: Are You Lonely? by chosenbabe(f): 1:07am On Nov 25, 2006
Being single is being alone, i mean its a tough thing
Re: You Are Single: Are You Lonely? by lioness(f): 3:27pm On Dec 06, 2006
undecided
Re: You Are Single: Are You Lonely? by Daredean: 5:01pm On Dec 06, 2006
In my view,i think being single does not mean you r lonely but once u begin to brood over the fact that u r single,the feeling of loneliness definitely creeps in
Re: You Are Single: Are You Lonely? by coolkaboom(m): 5:10pm On Jan 17, 2008
it's funny, my loneliest times were when i was actually in monogamous relationships.loneliness might suck, but its better to be single and free than to be hitched and miserable.i am confident in my charm and hav never had trouble getting takers, d hunt is better than d chopping atimes
Re: You Are Single: Are You Lonely? by atutupoyo(f): 5:28pm On Jan 17, 2008
Am single but not lonely, though I get bored that where my books and my phone come in and when it really bad I go home. I had this relationship where I was so lonely I had to home I was with him when I got really lonely. Being in a relationship doesnt mean u cant be lonely.
Re: You Are Single: Are You Lonely? by darf(m): 3:25am On Jan 19, 2008
Life as a single is challenging but not lonely if you see it as an opportunity to meet other interesting people,
know urself better and develop new skills/habits.Well as 4 me am not lonely even with my moving to a new
neighborhood away from my folks.Its cool.
Re: You Are Single: Are You Lonely? by Nobody: 4:45am On Jan 19, 2008
hmnn, i can imagine how lonely the catholic priests et al would be is being single means being lonely.
Re: You Are Single: Are You Lonely? by odiaseo(m): 5:07am On Jan 19, 2008
Singleness is the best period of adulthood, a time when you can explore yourself, know what you are, define your ideologies and acquire interpersonal skills. While some people spend this period destructively by indulging in destructive habits and promiscuity, others remember their creator in their youth.

Being single doesn't mean you have to be lonely, with set goals, objectives and vision you'll have more than enough things to accomplish before you get hitched. Spend this time wisely

===========================================================================================================
Spice up your love life
Re: You Are Single: Are You Lonely? by Rlst84sale(m): 8:49pm On Jan 19, 2008
I do believe that everyone has somebody, the only problem is that most people r not happy with the person they have.  As a result they resolve to just going through the motion unhappily or just making life dificult for the person they r with who in the other hand might be in love with them or other way round.

Does marriage really make people happy?. Don't we have people who married and actually are lonely?.  When we talk of single r we talking about not getting laid at all or have someone or two that u kick it with whenever you're Hot if u know what I mean?. I think people should find something they like doing and derive happiness from it instead of staying home depressed dreaming of some movie or soap opera relationship which never exists in real life. Good luck.
Re: You Are Single: Are You Lonely? by IronButt(f): 10:05pm On Jan 19, 2008
i'm single and i love it. noone gets on my nerves now, i'm free as a butterfly
Re: You Are Single: Are You Lonely? by ekong0514(m): 2:23pm On Jan 02, 2009
Why should I be lonely, I never felt so,

although I aint single now but "means not much",

Being single aint loneliness!

Cheers and a happy nu year to all nairalanders.
Re: You Are Single: Are You Lonely? by danaz(m): 6:06pm On Jan 03, 2009
being single ain't loneliness.im a single guy with a couple of female friends that are really nice(nothing serious at all with any single one of them).can't feel lonely.
Re: You Are Single: Are You Lonely? by JJYOU: 8:12pm On Jan 03, 2009
being single should not equal loneliness. there are many sad lonely people in relationships too. enjoy being single. most people only go through the road once.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

IF YOU Are Poor or From a Poor Home, Read This [Picture] / I Carry Boobs Of 8 Girls On My Chest. Ladies Men Stare At Me - Busty Virgin(Pix) / Old Man Shows Off Amazing Dance Steps With Old Woman At An Event (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.