Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,867 members, 7,889,901 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 12:29 AM

Why Do Bad Girls Like Tonto Dikeh Get The Good, Rich Guys? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Bad Girls Like Tonto Dikeh Get The Good, Rich Guys? (2073 Views)

Meet Crowncy Anyanwu, 25-Year-Old Virgin Nollywood Actress Who Wants Rich Guys / This Is Why Rich Guys Don't Marry Poor Ladies / Man Explains Why "Bad Girls" Get Married Faster While "Good Girls" Don't (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Bad Girls Like Tonto Dikeh Get The Good, Rich Guys? by MzzTega(f): 4:59pm On Aug 10, 2015
And who told you the guy is good?
Re: Why Do Bad Girls Like Tonto Dikeh Get The Good, Rich Guys? by Nobody: 6:36pm On Aug 10, 2015
Does colour influence who she is?
Gurgle:

who she is is shaped by her culture and environment
Re: Why Do Bad Girls Like Tonto Dikeh Get The Good, Rich Guys? by Nobody: 6:38pm On Aug 10, 2015
Yummy grin grin grin
wordbank:

Word! Though I've had couple of whites
Re: Why Do Bad Girls Like Tonto Dikeh Get The Good, Rich Guys? by Gurgle(f): 8:15pm On Aug 10, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
Does colour influence who she is?

A white person can be dark or light, but still white
Re: Why Do Bad Girls Like Tonto Dikeh Get The Good, Rich Guys? by Nobody: 8:17pm On Aug 10, 2015
How's that?
Gurgle:

A white person can be dark or light, but still white
Re: Why Do Bad Girls Like Tonto Dikeh Get The Good, Rich Guys? by Gurgle(f): 8:18pm On Aug 10, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
How's that?

haven't you seen a dark white person before? they call it "olive skin"

some Italians and greek people are very dark but still classified as white by race
Re: Why Do Bad Girls Like Tonto Dikeh Get The Good, Rich Guys? by Nobody: 8:20pm On Aug 10, 2015
Lol. That's not really dark my dear. Far from it
Gurgle:

haven't you seen a dark white person before? they call it "olive skin"

some Italians and greek people are very dark but still classified as white by race
Re: Why Do Bad Girls Like Tonto Dikeh Get The Good, Rich Guys? by passionate88: 8:27pm On Aug 10, 2015
Empress Njamah is not that pretty and she openly said she's a gold digger while Bimbo Akintola said she won't marry and they are both BLACK skin
Re: Why Do Bad Girls Like Tonto Dikeh Get The Good, Rich Guys? by Gurgle(f): 8:42pm On Aug 10, 2015
passionate88:
Empress Njamah is not that pretty and she openly said she's a gold digger while Bimbo Akintola said she won't marry and they are both BLACK skin

What do you mean she said she wont marry, whats the meaning of that
Re: Why Do Bad Girls Like Tonto Dikeh Get The Good, Rich Guys? by menumchi: 8:50pm On Aug 10, 2015
Lols....Lmao! Well leme say dis jst for d records dat there are no badt gurls, there are only gurls with a lopsided view abt life and d masculine gender. And when dey fix dia views and get it right, dey end up with d right, good n rich guy.
Re: Why Do Bad Girls Like Tonto Dikeh Get The Good, Rich Guys? by passionate88: 8:53pm On Aug 10, 2015
Gurgle:

What do you mean she said she wont marry, whats the meaning of that
Bimbo said that... There was an interview she had that she said marriage is not on her mind. That she want to get married to a virgin, that at 70 she will wait till she sees a man she loves, etc... Why does she keep changing her words?
Re: Why Do Bad Girls Like Tonto Dikeh Get The Good, Rich Guys? by Gurgle(f): 8:58pm On Aug 10, 2015
passionate88:
Bimbo said that... There was an interview she had that she said marriage is not on her mind. That she want to get married to a virgin, that at 70 she will wait till she sees a man she loves, etc... Why does she keep changing her words?

I don't think she means it shes just consoling herself

Its bad but I don't like when ladies talk like that, its not nice. although I know its not everybody that should get married

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is It Ok To Always Tell A Married Woman This? / I Am Tired Of Relationships And Marriages Nowadays !!!! / When You See A Big Bootie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.