Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,129 members, 7,880,538 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 08:29 PM

Unjust Treatment. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Unjust Treatment. (551 Views)

Survivors Of Zakibiam Attack Receiving Treatment In Hospital (Photos) / Nigerian Woman Was Given An Ill-treatment In Asia With A Picture Of Her Brest / Gunmen Kill Bricklayer Working To Pay For Father’s Treatment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unjust Treatment. by KINGPIN26(m): 4:18pm On Aug 10, 2015
We were called by a company in question in lagos after which we were invited for training May 20th for a week. During the first day of training we were given two colour printed garrantor form, promising us that we were going to be on probation for three month and that if we return the g.f we would be given a temporary appointment letter stating the duration of probation which never came till date.

To cut the story short, the job is a field work with no holiday and you are xpected to transport your self to the field and be given a subsidy of #100pd. During these times we never complained until the time came when we were shift office temporarily for convinience of administration and at expense of workers because we were to find our way there. We all agitated for increment in transport subsidy by 200%, offwhich most of us where retained nd paid and some sacked offwhich i am among. Nw its been 15days with no promise of payment and i am not in dept to the company after working for the last month complete. WHAT DO I DO TO GET MY MONEY?
Re: Unjust Treatment. by lekejob(m): 4:24pm On Aug 10, 2015
Re: Unjust Treatment. by KINGPIN26(m): 5:03pm On Aug 10, 2015
lekejob:

noted.
Re: Unjust Treatment. by Nobody: 7:13pm On Aug 10, 2015
There's one powerful baba in ile esu forest in oyo state, go and ask him
Re: Unjust Treatment. by KINGPIN26(m): 9:16am On Aug 11, 2015
JimiCoker:
There's one powerful baba in ile esu forest in oyo state, go and ask him

i need advice from a legal practisional and not some baba, 4 ur info d company is a subsidiary to Eko Electricity distr. Comp. and not some company were u'r asked to sell products

(1) (Reply)

Okada Man Shot Dead In Asaba | Photo - @360jamng / He Just Stole My Phone Today / Nigerian Student Accused Of Rape In Atlanta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.