Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,064 members, 7,906,939 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 07:21 PM

Blessing Gone Wrong - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Blessing Gone Wrong (610 Views)

One Night Stand Gone Wrong / Okoro Blessing Nkeiruka Builds A House Of Her Own After Boyfriend Dumped Her / I Just Lost My Fiancee To A Bad Prank Gone Wrong...women Are Selfish (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Blessing Gone Wrong by krazydave(m): 4:42pm On Aug 10, 2015
DISCLAIMER: 《I know it's kinda long but please your opinion is seriously needed.》

So, here's the messed up love story of my cousin.

She has got this boyfriend (now fiancé) right from her secondary school days (ss3 precisely) and they've been on this roller coaster love thing for almost 6 years. Finally he proposed.

well, that's the good side of the Story, let's head to the bad....

She graduated Secondary school at age 23 (yeah! she wasn't part of the young ones) and haven't had any luck gaining University admission. She's 29 now.

Finally, she's got a scholarship to study Neurosurgery abroad. Good news right (not really). Neurosurgery takes 14years to be completed. 14 years!!!. She'd be 43 when she's done. Her fiancé is well to do, but is that enough? And, he doesn't even consider travelling abroad to start a new life there or something.

She's contemplating ditching the scholarship (her dreams), for marriage, do you think that's an ideal idea.
Abeg help!!??

She'd be reading this later so please..... no Insults or harsh words
Re: Blessing Gone Wrong by czarr(m): 4:44pm On Aug 10, 2015
Seen this before...
U have nothing to say sef cheesy
Re: Blessing Gone Wrong by StPete: 4:45pm On Aug 10, 2015
43 years just to get a degree
Re: Blessing Gone Wrong by MistaMankind: 4:46pm On Aug 10, 2015
I have noting to say...if she insist on going abroad let her go...he can get anoda gal to marry[b][/b]
Re: Blessing Gone Wrong by Hawlahscho(m): 4:46pm On Aug 10, 2015
Re: Blessing Gone Wrong by Cutehector(m): 4:48pm On Aug 10, 2015
This is a very touch decision.... Transferring this case to the federal high court
Re: Blessing Gone Wrong by krazydave(m): 4:50pm On Aug 10, 2015
czarr:
Seen this before...
U have nothing to say sef cheesy

this is happening real and your talking about seeing it before... well, it must have happened before, cool!

but, right now we need help not this...
Re: Blessing Gone Wrong by Nobody: 4:51pm On Aug 10, 2015
why did she apply for a 14yrs course wen she knows her age....?
it's her problem, she shld solve it.
Re: Blessing Gone Wrong by Hawlahscho(m): 4:52pm On Aug 10, 2015
krazydave:
no Insults or harsh words

From nairalanders? sad

Are you joking

43 years before she gets Bsc
7 years to menopause shocked shocked Blood of Elijah! shocked

SHE SHOULD CHANGE HER COURSE undecided
Re: Blessing Gone Wrong by rawpadgin(m): 4:54pm On Aug 10, 2015
The dude should go with her
Re: Blessing Gone Wrong by krazydave(m): 5:00pm On Aug 10, 2015
rawpadgin:
The dude should go with her

He's financially stable, not rich enough to go abroad and start a new life. He's not even considering that too.

@Hawlahscho
that's almost not possible, the scholarship is more or less a 'specific' one.
Re: Blessing Gone Wrong by Nobody: 5:06pm On Aug 10, 2015
op, the sister and fiancee are silly
Re: Blessing Gone Wrong by iamtomi(f): 5:13pm On Aug 10, 2015
ah!! pls..studying a 6years course sef isnt beans not to talk of 14years..pls let her go nd marry...dnt worry...in her next life she will be a neurosurgeon.... smiley
Re: Blessing Gone Wrong by Nobody: 5:18pm On Aug 10, 2015
Let her follow her destiny
Re: Blessing Gone Wrong by therealdeal10: 6:36pm On Aug 10, 2015
It's a tough call 4 her buh let her jst let go of d study. If she cn handle d 2 at d sm tym no problem buh i highly doubt dat

Anyways best of luck on wat she decides

(1) (Reply)

Baby, Tonight The Night / Husband-snatching Saga: NJC Queries Osun Judge / I Easily Forgive And Forget:any Problem With That?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.