Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,694 members, 7,938,108 topics. Date: Monday, 02 September 2024 at 05:39 PM

Money is good - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Money is good (1264 Views)

Biko, Is Good For This A Lady To Be D0ing This To H3rself When H3r Husband Tra / Ladies See The Reason Why Swallowing Semen Is Good For You......... / No Girl Is Good, Yet Guys Are Getting Married Every Week (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Money is good by youcanmakeit: 7:44pm On Aug 10, 2015
Money is good
Re: Money is good by passionate88: 7:45pm On Aug 10, 2015
Getting rich isn't for me to get the girls, it is for me to USE the girls... They want money, I want something else... Trade by barter..

4 Likes

Re: Money is good by mecuzee(m): 7:45pm On Aug 10, 2015
Stories!
Re: Money is good by deadZONE: 7:45pm On Aug 10, 2015
undecided undecided the reason u get rich is to be a MAGA/MUGU
then u marry and be my become a SUGAR DADDY.

this OP sef u have a poverty mind set.

LADIES PLEASE LEMME BE YOUR MAGA/MUMU
FORK LOVE.
LOVE IS FOR BROKE GUYS.
Re: Money is good by vizkiz: 7:51pm On Aug 10, 2015
I'll rather be a rich maga than being a broke lover grin

1 Like

Re: Money is good by Nobody: 7:52pm On Aug 10, 2015
are there any men that just wanna be rich for the sake of being rich?
must it involve getting 'that girl'?
Re: Money is good by eyeon(m): 7:57pm On Aug 10, 2015
passionate88:
Getting rich isn't for me to get the girls, it is for me to USE the girls... They want money, I want something else... Trade by barter..
Na so you study ECONOMICS reach?
Re: Money is good by eyeon(m): 7:58pm On Aug 10, 2015
#TeamBrokeNiggas. Money ain't all of it but money matters in it.
Re: Money is good by passionate88: 8:05pm On Aug 10, 2015
eyeon:
Na so you study ECONOMICS reach?
That no be ECONOMICS o... Na the simple truth
Re: Money is good by sseunth(m): 8:09pm On Aug 10, 2015
Smh....the meaning is that girls find rich guys more attractive than the poor ones...and they will give you the rest u deserve....so u are the one to use ur brain to know the one that is after ur money.....
Re: Money is good by eyeon(m): 8:10pm On Aug 10, 2015
passionate88:
That no be ECONOMICS o... Na the simple truth
I wount doubt you though.
Re: Money is good by Kenzico(m): 8:24pm On Aug 10, 2015
passionate88:
U got it there bro! If u ain't got money, U will end up in a losing side. The world is changing fast....True love only exists in disney cartoons lolzzzz
Re: Money is good by graciousolo(m): 8:27pm On Aug 10, 2015
Op U'll not only get 'The girl', u'll get both the girls friends and family and we'll wishers. grin
Re: Money is good by TheNonce: 9:06pm On Aug 10, 2015
smiley

Who told you biatches are the reason that causes me to want to get rich? Ever heard about big boy toys like lambos, yatchs, stocks, bonds, endless travel, no more pricing, financial freedom, looking after my family and friends, balling hard? Which kind girls? Once the girls hear I'm inna the area na dem go come GET ME! They are last on my list of priorities! Wake up!
Re: Money is good by Ephemmm: 5:27pm On Aug 11, 2015
youcanmakeit:
From my little experience with girls.. i doubt getting rich will make a girl fall in love with you..she'll only love you for your money.
Only maga/mugu guys think that if they make money, girls will fall for them...

That's my opinion...... drop yours

Girls love money
Men love pushy

Whether they like the man or not, women will be running after rich guy like dogs.

(1) (Reply)

Waitress In Restaurant Serve Unclad In To Promote Sales / A List Of 100 Questions To Ask Your Partner On Date Nights / Please Nairalanders A Brother Needs Your Advice.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.