Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,361 members, 7,971,273 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 07:10 AM

My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. - Business (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. (260923 Views)

You Can Make Upto N30k Weekly From This Egg Distribution Business Offer / Learn From My Experience On Fiverr / My Experience In The Bank Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (66) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Blackkie: 8:04pm On Jan 28, 2016
You are welcome

Bobbyjay001:
Thanks for ur prompt response sir

Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by psyqs(m): 10:11pm On Jan 28, 2016
I supply wholesale to Abj from Jos, any interested should call
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Blackkie: 11:35pm On Jan 28, 2016
Abuja distributors, over to you.

psyqs:
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Nobody: 3:53am On Jan 29, 2016
The first thread i have read from pago 0 to the end. I'm starting it soonest. OP, any idea of the concuming capacity of eggs in Portharcout, is it as hungry as the Lagos market?
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Nobody: 8:31am On Jan 29, 2016
psyqs:
I am interested.Your phone number please

1 Like

Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Blackkie: 8:41am On Jan 29, 2016
Information from PH affirms that it is the same as Lagos.
The PH market is different for the fact that there are lesser farms in that area compared to Lagos, thus it is costlier in Rivers State.
Distributors in this area goes as far as Enugu and Ibadan to get their items and what they get is not always enough.

radiokilla:
The first thread i have read from pago 0 to the end. I'm starting it soonest. OP, any idea of the concuming capacity of eggs in Portharcout, is it as hungry as the Lagos market?
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Blackkie: 9:03am On Jan 29, 2016
I have written this many times on this thread - your neighbourhood is your best area of concentration in marketing!
When you localize your client base where you are, movement of the item is easier for you. The retailers will also find you with ease - they will come to your address whenever they need your service.

This week alone, I have been referred to four would be clients in my neighbourhood. They will take a total of about 25crates every 5 days being high sales clients [Indomie makers and Togo women]. Reason - their major supplier has left our vicinity.

Such opportunities are lurking around, take it.

1 Like

Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by yazz09(m): 9:25am On Jan 29, 2016
radiokilla:

hi I am in port Harcourt searching for farms that can give me at a reasonable price. we can meet and discuss on how to put resources together.
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by ceo001(m): 11:08am On Jan 29, 2016
I know some farms in port harcourt where you can get eggs, you don't need to go outside the state to get it, you can reach me on oguchimereze@yahoo.com so we put heads together. I am currently building a poultry farm in igwuruta (but I won't start with eggs, just meat).
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by excellentwork: 12:15pm On Jan 29, 2016
psyqs:

pls can i have ur number
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by efe2nath: 3:12pm On Jan 29, 2016
mr psyqs can you kindly drop your contact information. There are a lot of us interested in doing business with you because we are in desperate need of suppliers.
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by yazz09(m): 3:33pm On Jan 29, 2016
ceo001:
I know some farms in port harcourt where you can get eggs, you don't need to go outside the state to get it, you can reach me on oguchimereze@yahoo.com so we put heads together. I am currently building a poultry farm in igwuruta (but I won't start with eggs, just meat).

just sent a mail to your email, franklinejeh@gmail.com.
please I'll really love for us to meet and talk business.
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Muslee4luv(m): 5:11pm On Jan 29, 2016
I base in akwa ibom, if u are interest in me supplying egg, we can negotiate on how i will do the supply to u in ph, calabar
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by psyqs(m): 6:40pm On Jan 29, 2016
efe2nath:
mr psyqs can you kindly drop your contact information. There are a lot of us interested in doing business with you because we are in desperate need of suppliers.

excellentwork:

pls can i have ur number

But calls should be Monday
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by meemeee: 6:49pm On Jan 29, 2016
Nice information here, thanks All, especially the OP
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Blackkie: 10:07pm On Jan 29, 2016
I am interested in your offer.
How many crates can I get from you, at what rate if delivered to PH?
Kindly give me rates for different sizes of crates.
Thank you.

Muslee4luv:
I base in akwa ibom, if u are interest in me supplying egg, we can negotiate on how i will do the supply to u in ph, calabar
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Blackkie: 10:08pm On Jan 29, 2016
Thank you.
meemeee:
Nice information here, thanks All, especially the OP
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Blackkie: 10:13pm On Jan 29, 2016
Do we have farms in PH city that can offer about 500 crates of eggs to a club weekly?

quote author=ceo001 post=42429621]I know some farms in port harcourt where you can get eggs, you don't need to go outside the state to get it, you can reach me on oguchimereze@yahoo.com so we put heads together. I am currently building a poultry farm in igwuruta (but I won't start with eggs, just meat).[/quote]
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by suyamasta(m): 7:57am On Jan 30, 2016
I heard the CBN report that we are importing 20 million eggs daily, this implies theres more work to be done
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Blackkie: 9:25am On Jan 30, 2016
Importing eggs?
Source please!

I can say that the poultry business is the most regulated of all animal farm businesses.
Years ago, eggs comes in via Cotonou but now the boarders are closed for such. This accounts for the on going scarcity that defies reasoning.

suyamasta:
I heard the CBN report that we are importing 20 million eggs daily, this implies theres more work to be done
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Blackkie: 9:42am On Jan 30, 2016
Whaoooooooooooooooo
My E-book on Egg Distribution is now ready for circulation!

It was just like a joke, I was having fun writing about my experience in creating a business and it has snowballed into many things I never taught about.
Many people who visited this thread asked for a concise information about certain issues. The wonderful thing is that I have received calls and countless e-mails from all over the world - it is amazing all the way.
One lady lighted my mind in an extra-ordinary way. She read the thread page to page and bombarded me with uncountable questions. At last she asked for a concise write up she can offer to someone who may not have access to the internet. I gave her three [3] articles but she was not okay with that.
She was the first to buy the e-book yesterday!

1 Like

Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by fgr63: 10:08am On Jan 30, 2016
how much for your ebook? Do you stay around aguda surulere? I will like us to talk in person
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by suyamasta(m): 11:05am On Jan 30, 2016
Blackkie:
Importing eggs?
Source please!

I can say that the poultry business is the most regulated of all animal farm businesses.
Years ago, eggs comes in via Cotonou but now the boarders are closed for such. This accounts for the on going scarcity that defies reasoning.

Yea the CBN Governor said it at the last MPC meeting which was shown on Ait and other Tv Stations, he noted that they have put policies to stop that, so the point is that more opportunity exist for Nigerians to explore with regards to egg production
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by yazz09(m): 12:24pm On Jan 30, 2016
Muslee4luv:
I am very much interested. please what are your conditions of supply.
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by yazz09(m): 12:27pm On Jan 30, 2016
Blackkie:
Do we have farms in PH city that can offer about 500 crates of eggs to a club weekly?

quote author=ceo001 post=42429621]I know some farms in port harcourt where you can get eggs, you don't need to go outside the state to get it, you can reach me on oguchimereze@yahoo.com so we put heads together. I am currently building a poultry farm in igwuruta (but I won't start with eggs, just meat).

yes, there is. but the distance is very far that's why I've not started with them yet. Are you still coming next week to ph?
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by sharpsharp: 12:52pm On Jan 30, 2016
Blackkie:
Like I made mention earlier, building a data base of farms in Nigeria is inevitable.
It will help solve the challenge of always looking for a farm by new distributors. At the moment, I have a contact in Anambra and Edo states - can they be of any use to you?

Nice work Blackkie. Where in Edo state is your contact?
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by ceo001(m): 2:10pm On Jan 30, 2016
[quote author=Blackkie post=42447797]Do we have farms in PH city that can offer about 500 crates of eggs to a club weekly?

Yes, there is. That's what I do. Just reach me on oguchimereze@yahoo.com Let's do business.
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by ceo001(m): 2:15pm On Jan 30, 2016
yazz09:

just sent a mail to your email, franklinejeh@gmail.com.
please I'll really love for us to meet and talk business.

Yes, I got your mail. I hope I was able to assist you. Are we meeting on monday as we discussed?
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by yazz09(m): 3:16pm On Jan 30, 2016
ceo001:

Yes, I got your mail. I hope I was able to assist you. Are we meeting on monday as we discussed?

yeah, let's meet as discussed . there's a fast food at igwuruta before that bank (Skye bank I think). let's meet there Monday morning.
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Blackkie: 11:41pm On Jan 30, 2016
I sent you a reply?

[quote author=ceo001 post=42463936][/quote]
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Blackkie: 11:42pm On Jan 30, 2016
Yes.
We have a lot to talk about.

yazz09:

yes, there is. but the distance is very far that's why I've not started with them yet. Are you still coming next week to ph?
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Blackkie: 11:44pm On Jan 30, 2016
N5,000.00 only.
I stay in Surulere.

fgr63:
how much for your ebook?
Do you stay around aguda surulere?
I will like us to talk in person

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (66) (Reply)

Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit / Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home / What Will Happen If One Fails To Pay Back Loan From Loan App?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.