Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,304 members, 7,947,456 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 08:08 PM

My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. - Business (45) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. (260062 Views)

You Can Make Upto N30k Weekly From This Egg Distribution Business Offer / Learn From My Experience On Fiverr / My Experience In The Bank Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (66) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Blackkie: 7:15pm On Oct 30, 2016

doubleportion:

I will love to call you too, but i don't have your contact
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Blackkie: 7:21pm On Oct 30, 2016
I don't get you right totally.
Do you mean that egg powder used in manufacturing of items like buiscuits?
That before now, the egg powder has been imported but now banned?

Johncuppa:
Pls get to know this, distributors. Among other things, egg is scarce as a result of the fact that egg powder has been banned. Therefore, if you can do ur research well, probably you might get manufacturer, say biscuit company that may be taking eggs from you. A woman us into in my areas, she supplies 300 per week.
Besides, for our shop here(ikotun), the least price is 1k except for regular wholesales for 950
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Blackkie: 7:26pm On Oct 30, 2016
If this true, then the end of the current scarcity is not going to end tomorrow. If you have any farm where you get any quantity at all, stick to it as much as you can.
Also the mid term break which is not uniform will continue to make sales slower until further notice.

Johncuppa:
Pls get to know this, distributors. Among other things, egg is scarce as a result of the fact that egg powder importation has been banned. Therefore, if you can do ur research well, probably you might get manufacturer, say biscuit company that may be taking eggs from you. A woman is into it my area, she supplies 300 per week.
Besides, for our shop here(ikotun), the least price is 1k except for regular wholesales for 950
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by dominique(f): 7:53pm On Oct 30, 2016
We the final consumers are not smiling at all. I asked the person that sold me N900 eggs how much a crate is sold now, she told me N1200 shocked cry. Abeg help us beg the poultry farmers to please have mercy on us sad
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Yewandequeen(f): 8:29pm On Oct 30, 2016
dominique:
We the final consumers are not smiling at all. I asked the person that sold me N900 eggs how much a crate is sold now, she told me N1200 shocked cry. Abeg help us beg the poultry farmers to please have mercy on us sad

God dey.

Blackkie have been following for like 2days now and I must say it ure doing a good job,this thread is an eye opener for those that can see. Gathering my resources at the moment cos I also wanna be a distributor.

I rep Ibadan axis
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Johncuppa(m): 10:14pm On Oct 30, 2016
Blackkie:
I don't get you right totally. Do you mean that egg powder used in manufacturing of items like buiscuits? That before now, the egg powder has been imported but now banned?
Yea.
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Johncuppa(m): 10:14pm On Oct 30, 2016
Blackkie:
I don't get you right totally. Do you mean that egg powder used in manufacturing of items like buiscuits? That before now, the egg powder has been imported but now banned?
Yea.
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Johncuppa(m): 10:18pm On Oct 30, 2016
Blackkie:
If this true, then the end of the current scarcity is not going to end tomorrow. If you have any farm where you get any quantity at all, stick to it as much as you can.
Also the mid term break which is not uniform will continue to make sales slower until further notice.

What is mid term break?
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by tabontabon: 12:25am On Oct 31, 2016
It's not poultry farmers you have to beg. It's the feed manufacturers/millers and vet drug sellers. The blame is not totally theirs but scarcity of maize & dollars.

dominique:
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Blackkie: 2:05am On Oct 31, 2016
Half term break by schools.
Like since wednesday last week some kids have been at home due to the holidays thus resulting in low sales of egg for the fact that they do not need their lunch box filled in the morning.

Johncuppa:

What is mid term break?
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Johncuppa(m): 8:29am On Oct 31, 2016
Blackkie:
Half term break by schools.
Like since wednesday last week some kids have been at home due to the holidays thus resulting in low sales of egg for the fact that they do not need their lunch box filled in the morning.

OK, lol.
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Blackkie: 4:04pm On Oct 31, 2016
There are excess eggs in many farms due to the short break, check those around you.
You may be offered a distributorship.
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Sombili(f): 6:40pm On Oct 31, 2016
Eggs available at Ojo.Lagos, for 800, I don't do delivery and I don't have large quantities. It's a normal egg size and they are unsorted. If interested kindly buzz me on 07051956717. Thank you

1 Like

Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Blackkie: 11:07pm On Oct 31, 2016
Guy you funny!

Sombili:
Eggs available at Ojo.Lagos, for 800, I don't do delivery and I don't have large quantities. It's a normal egg size and they are unsorted. If interested kindly buzz me on 07051956717. Thank you
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Blackkie: 8:45am On Nov 01, 2016
Welcome to November.
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by nssien123: 12:27pm On Nov 01, 2016
good morning all. pls I am very interested in this egg Business. I am new in oyo state, Ibadan, pls can anybody put me through. thanks.
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Sombili(f): 4:48pm On Nov 01, 2016
@blackkie how I'm I funny?
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Blackkie: 11:59pm On Nov 01, 2016
The summary of your offer.

Sombili:
@blackkie how I'm I funny?
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Blackkie: 12:13am On Nov 02, 2016
Am enjoying every bit my experience in egg distribution.

Few weeks ago, I meet a young man who diverted his investment from buying and selling at Trade Fair to poultry business and he has a sweet story to tell.
His investment of about N1.5 million is due to break even in the next 6 months. Today he has about 400 birds that yields about 13 crates daily and its increasing day by day.

Today being the first of November, I meet yet another young man whose investment in poultry is different. He has about 2200 birds with the expectation of 65 crates daily from the farm in about 30 days time.
What ticks about this second young man is that he has documented his oddessy from buying of the land, erecting the pen, nurturing them till laying of eggs. And he is ready to extend a hand of fellowship to many who will desire to start the business anywhere in Nigeria.
My few minutes discussion in his farm at Ijebu was more than a lecture from a guru and elite professor.

We the youth can go places if we can let go of few things and ask for advice from the most qualified entities.
He is likely to be our guest in one of our seminars early next year.

3 Likes

Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Folayinka: 9:32am On Nov 03, 2016
Kudos to Blakkie and every other well-spirited Entrepreneurs in the field of egg distribution. I came to discover there are so many yet to be tapped opportunities in Agriculture generally and narrowed down to poultry as well as egg distribution.
I've been following this tread since last year and can see how wonderful is it. Even in the midst of egg scarcity, there are still many farms hidden somewhere looking for who to supply. I came to discover that the farther you go the better. "It's easier if you're mobile". I visited a farm yesterday, got eggs the same yesterday and between yesterday night and this morning, the eggs have been consumed. 1 crate, 2 crates, 3crates.... before you know it, 20 crates finished within the neighbourhood and guess what, FIRST TIME EXPERIENCE IN THIS LINE OF BUSINESS.

Your zeal coupled with actions leads to excellence in this business.

More update to come. God bless all

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Blackkie: 10:46pm On Nov 03, 2016
Wonderful.
You aint wrong at all.

Many of of are still asking questions but making no move.

Folayinka:
Kudos to Blakkie and every other well-spirited Entrepreneurs in the field of egg distribution. I came to discover there are so many yet to be tapped opportunities in Agriculture generally and narrowed down to poultry as well as egg distribution.
I've been following this tread since last year and can see how wonderful is it. Even in the midst of egg scarcity, there are still many farms hidden somewhere looking for who to supply. I came to discover that the farther you go the better. "It's easier if you're mobile". I visited a farm yesterday, got eggs the same yesterday and between yesterday night and this morning, the eggs have been consumed. 1 crate, 2 crates, 3crates.... before you know it, 20 crates finished within the neighbourhood and guess what, FIRST TIME EXPERIENCE IN THIS LINE OF BUSINESS.

Your zeal coupled with actions leads to excellence in this business.

More update to come. God bless all
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by jayceeabdulwasiu(m): 8:56am On Nov 04, 2016
Blackkie:
Am enjoying every bit my experience in egg distribution.

Few weeks ago, I meet a young man who diverted his investment from buying and selling at Trade Fair to poultry business and he has a sweet story to tell.
His investment of about N1.5 million is due to break even in the next 6 months. Today he has about 400 birds that yields about 13 crates daily and its increasing day by day.

Today being the first of November, I meet yet another young man whose investment in poultry is different. He has about 2200 birds with the expectation of 65 crates daily from the farm in about 30 days time.
What ticks about this second young man is that he has documented his oddessy from buying of the land, erecting the pen, nurturing them till laying of eggs. And he is ready to extend a hand of fellowship to many who will desire to start the business anywhere in Nigeria.
My few minutes discussion in his farm at Ijebu was more than a lecture from a guru and elite professor.

We the youth can go places if we can let go of few things and ask for advice from the most qualified entities.
He is likely to be our guest in one of our seminars early next year.

More grace to you . Please i need to contact you but I can't send PM due to nairaland wahala. Can you kindly drop your number for me to contact you OR for security reasons you can kindly send me WhatsApp message through my mobile number which is in my signature account. Please you need to save a brain from cracking . God bless you
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Nobody: 3:20pm On Nov 04, 2016
Blackkie:
The bad good days of egg sales are back again.
Just last 2 weeks, farms were cap in hand begging egg dealers for purchases. Today, they ration their stuff. What a world!

Those who failed to strike a deal when the glut session was on will seat by the sidelines may be for a while. Although the profit margin has shrinked visibly, the demand is going northwards ever.

Some smart distributors who made deals when the glut was on board are now ''leasing'' some of the spaces for some cool fees. One of them taught me some native lesson today - she registered in about 10 farms, now she ''leased'' it to distributors some she met via this thread for N1,000 weekly. All they do is to pick up whatever is allocated to her and even more and deposit the agreed sum into her account. Now she goes home with N10,000.00 [ten thousand naira] weekly without doing much.

Please, can you explain this to me better?
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Blackkie: 11:16pm On Nov 05, 2016

jayceeabdulwasiu:

More grace to you . Please i need to contact you but I can't send PM due to nairaland wahala. Can you kindly drop your number for me to contact you OR for security reasons you can kindly send me WhatsApp message through my mobile number which is in my signature account. Please you need to save a brain from cracking . God bless you
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Blackkie: 11:21pm On Nov 05, 2016
A distributor got registered with about 10 farms. All she does now is to lease the spaces to other distributors who never secured such opportunity for a fee.
As at the time I made the post, she has 10 slot which she does not use. Those using it pays her a thousand weekly. From the 10 ''leasee'' she makes N10,000 weekly without doing anything.

She registered and got the slot when there was glut in the business.

Enypie:

Please, can you explain this to me better?
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Nobody: 2:47pm On Nov 06, 2016
Blackkie:
A distributor got registered with about 10 farms. All she does now is to lease the spaces to other distributors who never secured such opportunity for a fee.
As at the time I made the post, she has 10 slot which she does not use. Those using it pays her a thousand weekly. From the 10 ''leasee'' she makes N10,000 weekly without doing anything.

She registered and got the slot when there was glut in the business.

Interesting.
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Blackkie: 4:09pm On Nov 06, 2016
OFFER OFFER OFFER

Are you a distributor or intending one in Surulere or Yaba axis only?

I can offer you at least 50 crates weekly - branded and unbranded.

There is a source to profit from - one slot only. The first to call takes the it.
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Teechawa: 5:38pm On Nov 06, 2016
2 farms I used in Ilorin are not supplying at the moment. Who knows the location of good, strong, big poultry farms in ilorin?
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Blackkie: 1:28pm On Nov 07, 2016
Its a bit discouraging when your ideas do not fly.
Its normal with business. Just do not change the channel.

1 Like

Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Nobody: 1:46pm On Nov 07, 2016
Good day great people and kudos to Blackkie for starting this thread.

I have a few questions below,

1. Please what are the challenges of having a depot without poultry farm?

2. Mode of payment, is it payment on delivery or otherwise?

3. Handling of shortage and crack eggs upon delivery

4. Do you use farm crate for delivery or send empty crates ahead?

Kindly share your experience so far please...thanks
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Blackkie: 2:43pm On Nov 07, 2016
1. Having a depot without a confirmed farm where you get your supply from is a NO NO affair. You may not get it right.
2. Either of them can do. It depends on your clients.
3. If the farm delivers to you, its their loss. If you go pick it by yourself, you bear it. However, most farms do give 1 crate for every 100 bought.
4. You get your own crates. Farms do not give out their crates.

sulley:
Good day great people and kudos to Blackkie for starting this thread.

I have a few questions below,

1. Please what are the challenges of having a depot without poultry farm?

2. Mode of payment, is it payment on delivery or otherwise?

3. Handling of shortage and crack eggs upon delivery

4. Do you use farm crate for delivery or send empty crates ahead?

Kindly share your experience so far please...thanks
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Nobody: 4:58pm On Nov 07, 2016
Blackkie:
1. Having a depot without a confirmed farm where you get your supply from is a NO NO affair. You may not get it right.
2. Either of them can do. It depends on your clients.
3. If the farm delivers to you, its their loss. If you go pick it by yourself, you bear it. However, most farms do give 1 crate for every 100 bought.
4. You get your own crates. Farms do not give out their crates.

Thanks for the prompt response.., really appreciate.

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (66) (Reply)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ / Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit / Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.