Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,524 members, 7,911,296 topics. Date: Monday, 05 August 2024 at 09:05 AM

Tonto Dikeh Lies! President Obasanjo Is Not Truly Her Father In-law - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Tonto Dikeh Lies! President Obasanjo Is Not Truly Her Father In-law (1386 Views)

BBNaija: CeeC Warns Her Father, Others Ahead Of The End Of The Show / Tonto Dikeh Weds Jimmy Odukoya In "Grace" (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tonto Dikeh Lies! President Obasanjo Is Not Truly Her Father In-law by mikeangelo(m): 1:14am On Aug 11, 2015
News of Tonto Dike’s Wedding Introduction to Oladunni Churchill last Friday is still trending on social media, though it’s been twisted by the actress when she disclosed that her husband, Oladunnni Churchill is the son of former president Olusegun Obasanjo.

The actress who was forced to accept she had her introduction ceremony over the weekend when the photos hit the internet this morning has also disclosed through her write up that she doesn’t know her mother in-law’s name or that she hasn’t been told yet.

Close sources who know the Oladunni Churchill confirmed to this office that, there is no biological link or semblance between her beau and the former president. Though, he might have been a relative or an adopted son just as former President Jonathan too adopted some children.

The source even threw a jive that, none of Obasanjo’s children is as handsome as this dude who has just swept Tonto Dikeh off her feet.
After her introduction, Tonto hit the social media again to thank her fans and followers, below is what she wrote on her instagram page;
“A big Congratulations to us and thanks to everyone who wished us well and still wishing Us…

Special thanks to My father in law, the ex president of Nigeria Baba Obj and my Lovely mother Inlaw…(Please help me ask for the name of her mother in law, doesnt she know it or she hasn’t been told yet?)

Exclusive Special thanks to my lovely father and best friend Chief Hon. Dikeh and also to the best Step Mom in the Whole world, who never ceases to pray for me…As you wish me well may your Joy be full and mighty. Am a happy Woman and NOTHING will ever take that away from me..Btw I have the best mother Inlaw and InLaws any Girl can wish for #Mrs (Mrs what? Churchill or Obasanjo?) Hmmmm

http://www.mikeangelonews.com/2015/08/tonto-dikeh-lies-president-obasanjo-is-not-truly-her-father-in-law/
cc: oluwaseun osewa lalasticlala moji ayo

Re: Tonto Dikeh Lies! President Obasanjo Is Not Truly Her Father In-law by repogirl(f): 1:17am On Aug 11, 2015
Who shall we now believeth? undecided angry

But the guy take style resemble baba na.....only that im fresh but still, check out the stature....... undecided
Re: Tonto Dikeh Lies! President Obasanjo Is Not Truly Her Father In-law by walexGodson(m): 1:17am On Aug 11, 2015
Wetin we no go hear for nairaland
Re: Tonto Dikeh Lies! President Obasanjo Is Not Truly Her Father In-law by BrownCookie(f): 2:06am On Aug 11, 2015
I just dey observe.

That part of non of Obasanjo's children being as handsome as Mr X got me laughing hysterically grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh Lies! President Obasanjo Is Not Truly Her Father In-law by dapyd1(m): 2:13am On Aug 11, 2015
And the guy has Obj's face shape and cheek bones.
He is just handsome and probably resembles his mum.
We all know Obasanjo has many children from many women, some of them even the wives of others.
I don't know who's lying, but as with other stories, the truth will come out.

Also, I know Tonto Dike courts controversy, but I don't think she will go as far as lying about the parentage of her husband-to-be. That's a grave offence except her husbands family does not have self esteem

LAST BULLET.
Have they wedded? I thought you take your husband's name after wedding. Or does introduction count as wedding these days?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Lies! President Obasanjo Is Not Truly Her Father In-law by Nobody: 2:24am On Aug 11, 2015
Mtcheeeew...!!!
Re: Tonto Dikeh Lies! President Obasanjo Is Not Truly Her Father In-law by koolpal(m): 3:53am On Aug 11, 2015
FP tins... make i buy land for conto tike backyard... if i lyk make i be d name or not e no concern me
Re: Tonto Dikeh Lies! President Obasanjo Is Not Truly Her Father In-law by Queen1(f): 8:40pm On Aug 11, 2015
Ok o...

(1) (Reply)

Black Panther Trailer Is Out / Controversy As 50 Cent's 'power Movie' Goes Fully P*rnographic / Is Nasco TV With Inbuilt Satellite Working In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.