Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,871 members, 7,872,888 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 02:19 AM

Ethnic Groups And Physical Appearance - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Ethnic Groups And Physical Appearance (26818 Views)

List Of 371 Ethnic Groups In Nigeria / Some Old Pictures Of Nigerian Ethnic Groups And People / Some Nigerian Ethnic Groups And Their Dressing Styles (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ethnic Groups And Physical Appearance by Fulaman198(m): 5:28pm On Jan 17, 2016
VomeSchakleton:

i dont even want to know how your first night with your wife is going to be. grin grin

Loll, I wonder myself too
Re: Ethnic Groups And Physical Appearance by Fulaman198(m): 5:29pm On Jan 17, 2016
Ihuomadinihu:
What is igbo women feet kwa? There is nothing i wouldn't see here.

Apologies for the question loll
Re: Ethnic Groups And Physical Appearance by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jan 17, 2016
Fulaman198:

Loll, I wonder myself too

And btw I envy you. Kinks make things Interesting, I have no such kinks. I think I'm a sexual anorexic actually.

1 Like

Re: Ethnic Groups And Physical Appearance by Fulaman198(m): 5:42pm On Jan 17, 2016
VomeSchakleton:

And btw I envy you. Kinks make things Interesting, I have no such kinks. I think I'm a sexual anorexic actually.

I think those of us who never have sex or have never had sex become more kinky as a result. I hope that my future wife doesn't divorce me for being kinky
Re: Ethnic Groups And Physical Appearance by Fulaman198(m): 5:44pm On Jan 17, 2016
VomeSchakleton:

Get that Hausa blood flowing bro..... You got to get the kink to come out within you. Most Nigerian cultures teach that kink is abnormal, but I think that it is quite normal. I'm not ashamed to admit I'll worship my future wife's entire body. Just hope that she doesn't divorce me.

1 Like

Re: Ethnic Groups And Physical Appearance by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jan 17, 2016
Fulaman198:

I think those of us who never have sex or have never had sex become more kinky as a result. I hope that my future wife doesn't divorce me for being kinky

Fulaman198:

Get that Hausa blood flowing bro..... You got to get the kink to come out within you. Most Nigerian cultures teach that kink is abnormal, but I think that it is quite normal. I'm not ashamed to admit I'll worship my future wife's entire body. Just hope that she doesn't divorce me.

Exactly. There's nothing wrong with having kinks, the society is filled with hypocrites and dissatisfied women.

1 Like

Re: Ethnic Groups And Physical Appearance by Fulaman198(m): 6:00pm On Jan 17, 2016
VomeSchakleton:

Exactly. There's nothing wrong with having kinks, the society is filled with hypocrites and dissatisfied women.

Exactly loll because society teaches that kinks are bad and abnormal. It's a man's job to please his lady and keep her extremely happy. There is a Western saying that a Happy wife equals a Happy life grin

1 Like

Re: Ethnic Groups And Physical Appearance by Nobody: 6:10pm On Jan 17, 2016
Fulaman198:

Exactly loll because society teaches that kinks are bad and abnormal. It's a man's job to please his lady and keep her extremely happy. There is a Western saying that a Happy wife equals a Happy life grin

True that.

1 Like

Re: Ethnic Groups And Physical Appearance by tpiar: 7:50pm On Jan 17, 2016
Fulaman198:

you've been on nairaland for five years now, and remained single all this while?

what are your goals and requirements as per relationships?

or, were you very young when you signed up?
Re: Ethnic Groups And Physical Appearance by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jan 17, 2016
tpiar:

you've been on nairaland for five years now, and remained single all this while?

i think hes around 30 now. looking for a fulani woman with a beautiful smile who can ride a horse graciously and practice pulaaku and make mean kossam. hard qualities to find in a woman these days.

2 Likes

Re: Ethnic Groups And Physical Appearance by tpiar: 8:20pm On Jan 17, 2016
VomeSchakleton:

i think hes around 30 now. looking for a fulani woman with a beautiful smile who can ride a horse graciously and practice pulaaku and make mean kossam. hard qualities to find in a woman these days.

I'm sure it's not that hard although i see your point, so much westernization.

2 Likes

Re: Ethnic Groups And Physical Appearance by AfricanApple(f): 11:02pm On Jan 17, 2016
MrsPhyno:
Well I mean in Naija they have the obvious physical stereotypes

Igbo's are fair, muscular, hairy
Yorubas are bootylicious (for the women), dark, short(?)
Hausas are tall and dark and slim
Fulanis are tall and fair-ish and slim

So if you're a fair dude who's hairy people may just assume you're Igbo until proven otherwise.
who says Fulani and igbos are light skinned? that's a pure lie
Re: Ethnic Groups And Physical Appearance by Fulaman198(m): 6:24am On Jan 18, 2016
tpiar:

ROFL Vome is correct, he's missing one thing too, the woman has to be intelligent. Hakkilo is very important in a woman. I would like a woman who is a computer scientist or electrical engineer or into sciences and mathematics.The woman also has to be equally kinky and not mind my foot fetish. If I ask her during my marriage to place her feet on my ngorgu or my face she needs to listen and acknowledge and also let me worship her feet. I didn't wait this long to not have my kink fantasies fulfilled.
Re: Ethnic Groups And Physical Appearance by Fulaman198(m): 6:25am On Jan 18, 2016
VomeSchakleton:

You forget that she has to also be intelligent and into foot fetish cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Ethnic Groups And Physical Appearance by Fulaman198(m): 6:26am On Jan 18, 2016
tpiar:

I'm sure it's not that hard although i see your point, so much westernization.

Indeed
Re: Ethnic Groups And Physical Appearance by Nobody: 6:27am On Jan 18, 2016
Fulaman198:

You forget that she has to also be intelligent and into foot fetish cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Lool! That too.

1 Like

Re: Ethnic Groups And Physical Appearance by Fulaman198(m): 8:55am On Jan 18, 2016
VomeSchakleton:

Lool! That too.

Hopefully if you marry that Arab gf of yours, you too will partake in the foot fetish business.
Re: Ethnic Groups And Physical Appearance by Nobody: 9:03am On Jan 18, 2016
Fulaman198:

Hopefully if you marry that Arab gf of yours, you too will partake in the foot fetish business.

Lol! Marriage is off the charts, just something to take away the boredom. She lives here and I can never live here, I hate this country. Besides, I'd like my children to be acquainted with my culture.
Re: Ethnic Groups And Physical Appearance by Fulaman198(m): 9:16am On Jan 18, 2016
VomeSchakleton:

Lol! Marriage is off the charts, just something to take away the boredom. She lives here and I can never live here, I hate this country. Besides, I'd like my children to be acquainted with my culture.

She lives in Nigeria? Is she Shuwa? Why do you hate Nigeria? It's a beautiful country. I like the fact that you want your children to be acquainted with your culture.
Re: Ethnic Groups And Physical Appearance by Nobody: 9:23am On Jan 18, 2016
Fulaman198:

She lives in Nigeria? Is she Shuwa? Why do you hate Nigeria? It's a beautiful country. I like the fact that you want your children to be acquainted with your culture.

Lol! No, not Nigeria. Where I'm studying. I know she can't live in Nigeria, and I sure as hell can't live out of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Ethnic Groups And Physical Appearance by Fulaman198(m): 9:24am On Jan 18, 2016
VomeSchakleton:

Lol! No, not Nigeria. Where I'm studying. I know she can't live in Nigeria, and I sure as hell can't live out of Nigeria.

Oh ok got it cheesy. Does she ever ask to do the deed with you?

1 Like

Re: Ethnic Groups And Physical Appearance by Nobody: 9:27am On Jan 18, 2016
Fulaman198:

Oh ok got it cheesy. Does she ever ask to do the deed with you?

Lol! Thats a wee bit personal don't you think?

1 Like

Re: Ethnic Groups And Physical Appearance by Fulaman198(m): 9:28am On Jan 18, 2016
VomeSchakleton:

Lol! Thats a wee bit personal don't you think?

Absolutely loll my bad bro

1 Like

Re: Ethnic Groups And Physical Appearance by Nobody: 9:30am On Jan 18, 2016
Fulaman198:

Absolutely loll my bad bro

Lol! We've never even kissed so I hope.that answers your question. Its a Muslim country so you're not free to mingle about which is good.

1 Like

Re: Ethnic Groups And Physical Appearance by Fulaman198(m): 9:32am On Jan 18, 2016
VomeSchakleton:

Lol! We've never even kissed so I hope.that answers your question. Its a Muslim country so you're not free to mingle about which is good.

Oh ok you are in a Muslim country very good. I understand fully well. Thought you were in England loll

1 Like

Re: Ethnic Groups And Physical Appearance by Nobody: 9:34am On Jan 18, 2016
Fulaman198:

Oh ok you are in a Muslim country very good. I understand fully well. Thought you were in England loll

Lol! You asked me the same question in the other thread. You think it's England because I mentioned a Pakistani and a cab driver? You racist grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ethnic Groups And Physical Appearance by Fulaman198(m): 9:37am On Jan 18, 2016
VomeSchakleton:

Lol! You asked me the same question in the other thread. You think it's England because I mentioned a Pakistani and a cab driver? You racist grin grin

Loll well I just assumed I guess nothing really in regards to the Pakistani cab driver grin grin
Re: Ethnic Groups And Physical Appearance by Nobody: 9:43am On Jan 18, 2016
Fulaman198:

Loll well I just assumed I guess nothing really in regards to the Pakistani cab driver grin grin

Loool! Yeah, sure there wasn't.

1 Like

Re: Ethnic Groups And Physical Appearance by Nobody: 9:54am On Jan 18, 2016
VomeSchakleton:

I am curious when you say you are a sexual anorexic what do you mean. smiley
Re: Ethnic Groups And Physical Appearance by Nobody: 11:55am On Jan 18, 2016
andromida:

I am curious when you say you are a sexual anorexic what do you mean. smiley

I mean I'm suffering from a mild form of sexual anorexia.
Re: Ethnic Groups And Physical Appearance by Nobody: 12:16pm On Jan 18, 2016
VomeSchakleton:

I mean I'm suffering from a mild form of sexual anorexia.

Err what is sexual anorexia?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Today In Ondo Town, Ladies Are Not Allowed To Go Out / Aare Onakakanfo, Gani Adams Graduates From LASU (Photo) / Alaafin Of Oyo To Hold The Naming Ceremony Of His Two Set Of Twins On Same Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.