Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,864 members, 7,872,868 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 01:05 AM

Photos : The Bad State Of Tincan Island Road - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos : The Bad State Of Tincan Island Road (1895 Views)

Bad State Of Erediauwa Road In Benin City, Edo State / Bad State Of Ariaria International Market In Aba After Heavy Rainfall (Photos) / The Bad State Of The Hospital Alamieyeseigha Died In (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos : The Bad State Of Tincan Island Road by seguntheblogger: 7:17am On Aug 11, 2015
This is what Tincan Island road looks like and this is the only route container trucks have to pass to get to their destination. Lagos State Govt should look into this. See pics below.

Source : http://streetgist.com/the-bad-state-of-tincan-island-road/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos : The Bad State Of Tincan Island Road by seguntheblogger: 7:17am On Aug 11, 2015

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos : The Bad State Of Tincan Island Road by tunex23: 7:18am On Aug 11, 2015
grin
Re: Photos : The Bad State Of Tincan Island Road by seguntheblogger: 7:18am On Aug 11, 2015

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos : The Bad State Of Tincan Island Road by benedictnsi(m): 7:18am On Aug 11, 2015
Do they really know what the word "Island" means??
Re: Photos : The Bad State Of Tincan Island Road by Demmocrats(m): 7:20am On Aug 11, 2015
Trailers been destroying 9ja roads since the beginning of time those stuffs should be transported by rail
Re: Photos : The Bad State Of Tincan Island Road by gabazin080(m): 7:21am On Aug 11, 2015
I hope no one will blame jonathan for this. This is a state APC lead by Tinubu has been ruling for 16years

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos : The Bad State Of Tincan Island Road by Nobody: 7:22am On Aug 11, 2015
ISSAPITY....

THE RICH GETTING BROKE SINCE BABA TOOK OVER....
Re: Photos : The Bad State Of Tincan Island Road by temitemi1(m): 7:23am On Aug 11, 2015
"Eko Oni Baje Ju Ba yioooo" firefire grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Photos : The Bad State Of Tincan Island Road by valdetino(m): 7:24am On Aug 11, 2015
Too bad for them
Re: Photos : The Bad State Of Tincan Island Road by Infomizer(m): 7:24am On Aug 11, 2015
I'm quite convinced that road is a federal road.

On that road, some potholes are like 6-feet deep grin... That's some grave situation there (pun intended).

1 Like

Re: Photos : The Bad State Of Tincan Island Road by Nobody: 7:24am On Aug 11, 2015
gabazin080:
I hope no one will blame jonathan for this.
This is a state APC lead by Tinubu has been ruling for 16years
Ehn Ehn... So APC has been ruling Lagos for 16years? Thanks for this Intel.... It is vital to national security...

AKPA...
Re: Photos : The Bad State Of Tincan Island Road by seguntheblogger: 7:24am On Aug 11, 2015
Freemanan:
ISSAPITY....

THE RICH GETTING BROKE SINCE BABA TOOK OVER....
so are you affected
Re: Photos : The Bad State Of Tincan Island Road by Nobody: 7:25am On Aug 11, 2015
Infomizer:
I'm quite convinced that road is a federal road.

On that road, some potholes are like 6-feet deep grin... That's some grave situation there (pun intended).
State government can do Federal roads... That's not an excuse...
Re: Photos : The Bad State Of Tincan Island Road by Redoil: 7:26am On Aug 11, 2015
Boopoohari does not need to fix any road in south west for they will always follow him to the gullag without baiting an eye lead

1 Like

Re: Photos : The Bad State Of Tincan Island Road by Nobody: 7:26am On Aug 11, 2015
seguntheblogger:
so are you affected
Actually I Am not since I derive income from non-governmental dealings.
Re: Photos : The Bad State Of Tincan Island Road by Nobody: 7:27am On Aug 11, 2015
Redoil:
Boopoohari does not need to fix any road in south west for they will always follow him to the gullag without baiting an eye lead
Now read what you just typed and tell me you don't feel like kneeling under the sun for two days.... Eziokwu
Re: Photos : The Bad State Of Tincan Island Road by seguntheblogger: 7:27am On Aug 11, 2015
Freemanan:

Actually I Am not since I derive income from non-governmental dealings.
hmmm him, so let Baba work oo
Re: Photos : The Bad State Of Tincan Island Road by olaric(m): 7:27am On Aug 11, 2015
gabazin080:
I hope no one will blame jonathan for this.
This is a state APC lead by Tinubu has been ruling for 16years

I am not holding brief for any party here; but that road is owned by the Federal Government
Re: Photos : The Bad State Of Tincan Island Road by donholy28(m): 7:28am On Aug 11, 2015
People go dey bash buhari like say na im suppose build road for them...wetin their Governors dey do with their allocations?
Re: Photos : The Bad State Of Tincan Island Road by Nobody: 7:29am On Aug 11, 2015
seguntheblogger:
hmmm him, so let Baba work oo
No choice... He is already working... Good Road is a priority to development ... Baba knows and he is on it...
Re: Photos : The Bad State Of Tincan Island Road by seguntheblogger: 7:30am On Aug 11, 2015
Freemanan:

No choice... He is already working... Good Road is a priority to development ... Baba knows and he is on it...
abi na

Cc lalasticlala
Re: Photos : The Bad State Of Tincan Island Road by oduastates: 7:30am On Aug 11, 2015
Lagos government should look into what ?
It is a federal road leading to one of the ports where they collect over 3 trillion naira annually.
They Should remove 20 billion naira to repair all the federal roads within the metropolis.

Stupidity is when the cow producing the milk is starved to death.
Later someone on the tambuwal thread will come here and tell me he knows what leadership is about.

2 Likes

Re: Photos : The Bad State Of Tincan Island Road by Nobody: 7:30am On Aug 11, 2015
donholy28:
People go dey bash buhari like say na im suppose build road for them...wetin their Governors dey do with their allocations?
Are you really bothered about those ones? You shouldn't
Re: Photos : The Bad State Of Tincan Island Road by Nobody: 7:31am On Aug 11, 2015
oduastates:
It is a federal road leading to one of the ports where they collect over 3 trillion naira annually.
They could as well remove 20 billion naira to repair all the federal roads within the metropolis.
Calm down....
Re: Photos : The Bad State Of Tincan Island Road by kossyablaze(m): 7:32am On Aug 11, 2015
Nawa o

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos : The Bad State Of Tincan Island Road by seguntheblogger: 7:33am On Aug 11, 2015
oduastates:
They could as well remove 20 billion naira to repair all the federal roads within the metropolis.
thank God say buhari said ministers won't appoint contract again....there are the causing bad project in Nigeria..
Re: Photos : The Bad State Of Tincan Island Road by rawtouch: 7:35am On Aug 11, 2015
Kai, all because of trailers and tankers
Re: Photos : The Bad State Of Tincan Island Road by gabazin080(m): 7:35am On Aug 11, 2015
Freemanan:

Ehn Ehn... So APC has been ruling Lagos for 16years? Thanks for this Intel.... It is vital to national security...

AKPA...
so you are been fooled by change of name and members switching parties. Tinubu has always been the governor or the god father of every governor in lagos state. Forming a new party doesn't change the fact that lagos is been ruled by any Tinubu led party
Re: Photos : The Bad State Of Tincan Island Road by rawtouch: 7:36am On Aug 11, 2015
Kai, all because of trailers and tankers and an irresponsible government at the center and at the side
Re: Photos : The Bad State Of Tincan Island Road by seguntheblogger: 7:37am On Aug 11, 2015
rawtouch:
Kai, all because of trailers and tankers
abi naw...they can't be eliminated because we need them...
But Nigeria is not well planned, thats why we are having problem with them
Re: Photos : The Bad State Of Tincan Island Road by Nobody: 7:40am On Aug 11, 2015
gabazin080:
so you are been fooled by change of name and members switching parties. Tinubu has always been the governor or the god father of every governor in lagos state. Forming a new party doesn't change the fact that lagos is been ruled by any Tinubu led party
And APC is Tinubu's.... You are making lotta sense this morning... Did you visit King Solomon yesternight

(1) (2) (Reply)

Amaechi Accuses Wike Of Diverting N45bn Loan / BREAKING: Kogi State Government Declares 7 Days Mourning For Abubakar Audu / Breaking!!! Season Of Denials:buhari Denies Another Campaign Promise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.