Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,407 members, 7,881,486 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 09:00 PM

Dark Skin Or Light Skinned Gals Which One Is More Cheaper To Maintain Skinwise - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dark Skin Or Light Skinned Gals Which One Is More Cheaper To Maintain Skinwise (497 Views)

Lagos Man Searches For A Light-Skinned Lady He Met In A Bus Yesterday / Dark Skinned Or Light Skinned Guys... Which Do You Prefer / Some Common Misconceptions About Light-skinned Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dark Skin Or Light Skinned Gals Which One Is More Cheaper To Maintain Skinwise by jonaifame22(m): 11:30am On Aug 11, 2015
Re: Dark Skin Or Light Skinned Gals Which One Is More Cheaper To Maintain Skinwise by dimarket(m): 11:31am On Aug 11, 2015
dark skin jor...#50 vaseline go do d necessary for a month.

1 Like

Re: Dark Skin Or Light Skinned Gals Which One Is More Cheaper To Maintain Skinwise by vizkiz: 11:35am On Aug 11, 2015
lightskinned girls think they are expensive...but believe me, they are so cheap grin (you'll understand me when you start making lotta $$$)
Re: Dark Skin Or Light Skinned Gals Which One Is More Cheaper To Maintain Skinwise by lovemoi2(f): 11:39am On Aug 11, 2015
very useless topic

black race is doomed if people think like the poster

people are busy inventing stuffs, cars, all types of technology in the world ... how to make life easier

and this is what the poster can come up with.

No wonder africa cant produce one developed country

they are busy thinking of how to maintain their skin colour

1 Like

Re: Dark Skin Or Light Skinned Gals Which One Is More Cheaper To Maintain Skinwise by Nobody: 11:42am On Aug 11, 2015
undecided undecided
vizkiz:
lightskinned girls think they are expensive...but believe me, they are so cheap grin (you'll understand me when you start making lotta $$$)
Re: Dark Skin Or Light Skinned Gals Which One Is More Cheaper To Maintain Skinwise by falconey(m): 11:42am On Aug 11, 2015
lovemoi2:
very useless topic

people are busy inventing stuffs, cars, all types of technology in the world ... how to make life easier

and you are an exception? What are you inventing? Besides this is romance section.
Re: Dark Skin Or Light Skinned Gals Which One Is More Cheaper To Maintain Skinwise by jonaifame22(m): 11:44am On Aug 11, 2015
lovemoi2:
very useless topic

No wonder africa cant produce one developed country

they are busy thinking of how to maintain there skin colour
I can tell dat u're bleaching dat's why u are griping over the topic
Re: Dark Skin Or Light Skinned Gals Which One Is More Cheaper To Maintain Skinwise by damilareoye: 11:46am On Aug 11, 2015
maintain as in? I be mechanic? grin

Both are easily maintained according to skin theory.
Re: Dark Skin Or Light Skinned Gals Which One Is More Cheaper To Maintain Skinwise by jonaifame22(m): 11:46am On Aug 11, 2015
vizkiz:
u know,I went to help my ladyfriend get some stuff at a cosmetic shop @yaba and the mad rush for lightening products was crippling,and they cost so much from exfoliating soap and creams just name it

(1) (Reply)

11 Ways To Survive A Terrible Breakup. / Ladies Do You Feel Any Regret Knowing He May Not.... / Solutions To Broken Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.