Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,287 members, 7,964,258 topics. Date: Wednesday, 02 October 2024 at 10:52 AM

Opinion: Top 7 Songs With Awesome Remix - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Opinion: Top 7 Songs With Awesome Remix (880 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her Son's 1st Birthday With Awesome Photos / Opinion :Top 10 Sound Managers/ Engineers In Nigeria Music Industry / Opinion : Top Ten Most Remixed Nigerian Songs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Opinion: Top 7 Songs With Awesome Remix by krazydave(m): 2:35pm On Aug 11, 2015
grin
Well, remix are meant to make a song better or more popular than it originally was. That is exactly what these remix did to their original songs.
Here are my top remix of Nigerian songs.

1. P-square and Rick Ross: (beautiful onyinye)
No need for long talks on the success of this song. Having Rick Ross on this track made the track a major chart topper.

2. P-square ft Akon: (Chop my money)
Old but gold. This song was number 1 on several charts for several weeks. Akon did pretty well, and It's one of those songs that can still be listened to up till this moment.

3. Patoranking ft Tiwa Savage: (Girlie O)
The original of this song was admirable and had a good acceptance, but that cannot be compared to the remix with Tiwa Savage.

4. Lil Kesh ft Davido and Olamide: (Shoki)
To be honest, I don't think I've ever stumbled across the original track of this song. From its inception, the remix was and would always be 'tha bomb'.

5. Kiss Daniel ft Davido and Tiwa Savage: (Woju)
Well, the original track was good no doubt, but having Davido and Tiwa Savage made the track soo much better.

6. Wiz kid and drake grin (ojuelegba)
Like it or not, this is a remix and it broke the Internet hours after it was released. Might not be the best of all remix but trust me, it really did well publicly and even had Alicia Keys and her husband dancing to the tunes at some point.

7. your free to add yours.....

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Top 7 Songs With Awesome Remix by boombay(m): 2:37pm On Aug 11, 2015
Dah f*cking moment you have introvert below you sucking your balls!grin

yeah suck it !!
Re: Opinion: Top 7 Songs With Awesome Remix by INTROVERT(f): 2:38pm On Aug 11, 2015
ok
Re: Opinion: Top 7 Songs With Awesome Remix by ELTON123(m): 2:40pm On Aug 11, 2015
boombay:
Dah f*cking moment you have introvert below you sucking your balls!grin
yeah suck it !!
grin this one go pain introvert well well
Re: Opinion: Top 7 Songs With Awesome Remix by 1love4all: 2:40pm On Aug 11, 2015
Your head dey dia.
Re: Opinion: Top 7 Songs With Awesome Remix by djembadjemba: 2:45pm On Aug 11, 2015
Sir Victor Olaiya - Baby Mi Da Remix Ft 2face

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Top 7 Songs With Awesome Remix by gabazin080(m): 2:47pm On Aug 11, 2015
Dorobuci ft korede bello
Re: Opinion: Top 7 Songs With Awesome Remix by INTROVERT(f): 2:48pm On Aug 11, 2015
ELTON123:
grin this one go pain introvert well well

why undecided undecided undecided
Re: Opinion: Top 7 Songs With Awesome Remix by gabazin080(m): 2:48pm On Aug 11, 2015
Sote remix. The pulse ft Busta ryhme

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Top 7 Songs With Awesome Remix by fatdon2(m): 2:52pm On Aug 11, 2015
Lil Kesh shoki remix
Re: Opinion: Top 7 Songs With Awesome Remix by Chanchit: 3:28pm On Aug 11, 2015
I don't agree with Woju remix on the list, they spoilt the with that remix.
Re: Opinion: Top 7 Songs With Awesome Remix by DaGC(m): 3:47pm On Aug 11, 2015
Overkillin remix - Djinee feat. The Choc Boiz (Ice Prince, Jesse Jagz and M.I)
Re: Opinion: Top 7 Songs With Awesome Remix by Glowstone(m): 4:22pm On Aug 11, 2015
remove that Drake ojuelegpa ,the other artist was better than Drake

there is one song I cant remember ft ice prince, wizkid, maybe olamide and skales
Re: Opinion: Top 7 Songs With Awesome Remix by Nobody: 7:49pm On Aug 11, 2015
I sight You bro .one love
Re: Opinion: Top 7 Songs With Awesome Remix by Jayjay0(m): 8:59pm On Aug 11, 2015
Well

True
Re: Opinion: Top 7 Songs With Awesome Remix by richard04(m): 10:43pm On Aug 11, 2015
Ice prince ft. AKA - N-word remix.

btw, check my signature grin
Re: Opinion: Top 7 Songs With Awesome Remix by hedonistic: 10:51pm On Aug 11, 2015
How come most of the songs belong to the same era? Let's go back to about 5 years ago... Bracket's Yori Yori remix featuring Tuface. That was really really good.
Re: Opinion: Top 7 Songs With Awesome Remix by Demmocrats(m): 10:53pm On Aug 11, 2015
Nice one op
Re: Opinion: Top 7 Songs With Awesome Remix by CuteTj(m): 10:58pm On Aug 11, 2015
In this order --------- 2, 1, 4, 3, 5

6 should not be there at all. I have never heard it on radio (maybe its because i don't listen to it). I listened to it only once and i never bothered to download it.
Re: Opinion: Top 7 Songs With Awesome Remix by CuteTj(m): 10:59pm On Aug 11, 2015
hedonistic:
How come most of the songs belong to the same era? Let's go back to about 5 years ago... Bracket's Yori Yori remix featuring Tuface. That was really really good.

That was a hit too in its time.

(1) (Reply)

HISTORY MADE! David Oyelowo A Nigerian Is Firstblack James Bond / Friends And Colleagues Mourn Pilot Peter Bello Yesterday; See Photos / Oh Chim, Whats Wrong With This Photo, See What We Spotted In Kaduna (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.