Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,467 members, 7,968,298 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 12:25 AM

When She Is Mad But Wants To Cuddle Pic* - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When She Is Mad But Wants To Cuddle Pic* (8118 Views)

My Boyfriend Is Mad At Me / In Love With Two Girls But Wants One. Advice Needed. / When You Are Mad At Bae But You Still Want To Cuddle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When She Is Mad But Wants To Cuddle Pic* by imsuboi(m): 8:26am On Aug 12, 2015
Two underage kids?
How is this even remotely funny?
Re: When She Is Mad But Wants To Cuddle Pic* by CHoccolaTE: 11:01am On Aug 12, 2015
Lmao.
Did I type insult anywhere?
I redirected his comment to his mother and all the women in his generation. If he means well by that comment then let it be redirected to his family. If he doesn't mean well then let it also go back to his family.
There was no insult in my post.
I repeat it again
@lastmediator; that your initial post is directed to your mama and the women in your life, not to me.
Re: When She Is Mad But Wants To Cuddle Pic* by sexaddict08(m): 11:26am On Aug 12, 2015
CHoccolaTE:
Lmao.
Did I type insult anywhere?
I redirected his comment to his mother and all the women in his generation. If he means well by that comment then let it be redirected to his family. If he doesn't mean well then let it also go back to his family.
There was no insult in my post.
I repeat it again
@lastmediator; that your initial post is directed to your mama and the women in your life, not to me.

sorry babe, u must hav had a bad upbringing...

1 Like

Re: When She Is Mad But Wants To Cuddle Pic* by olamigbemi(f): 12:21pm On Aug 12, 2015
Lol! N so? U dey fear??
IamLEGEND1:
and you go gree hold am?

i don dey mad ni?

bae is mad and wants to cuddle?

just know say she dey hide kitchen knife for her back......

na wen she burst ur pot belly,draw ur intestine komot na him u go know.

#GirlsAreFuckingCrazy
Re: When She Is Mad But Wants To Cuddle Pic* by olamigbemi(f): 12:24pm On Aug 12, 2015
Awww dats soo cute!
princealexndre:
so romantic...i love making my babes a lil bit upset...some luk more beautiful wen upset....den cool her down wit some kisses...lol....missing my bae :[
Re: When She Is Mad But Wants To Cuddle Pic* by IamLEGEND1: 12:30pm On Aug 12, 2015
olamigbemi:
Lol! N so? U dey fear??
am i scared of the thought of being murdered while i have my guard down?
hell yes.
we have a lot of crazies running around in skirts diz days.
#YouCantBeTooCareful
Re: When She Is Mad But Wants To Cuddle Pic* by olamigbemi(f): 1:56pm On Aug 12, 2015
smiley#youcantbetoocareful hmmm
IamLEGEND1:

am i scared of the thought of being murdered while i have my guard down?

hell yes.

we have a lot of crazies running around in skirts diz days.

#YouCantBeTooCareful
Re: When She Is Mad But Wants To Cuddle Pic* by Bruno3000(m): 3:55pm On Aug 12, 2015
chudidonas:

That escalated real quick... Are you this abusive or ur boyfriend dumpd you today?
grin
chudidonas:

That escalated real quick... Are you this abusive or ur boyfriend dumpd you today?
Re: When She Is Mad But Wants To Cuddle Pic* by otimothy(m): 4:47pm On Aug 12, 2015
thelastmediator:

Is this the best your brain can put together? Say hello to your good mother. she deserves a
daughter like you grin

i doff my hat for you as your response was way too matured.....#respect#

3 Likes

Re: When She Is Mad But Wants To Cuddle Pic* by Supermiy: 5:49pm On Aug 12, 2015
chudidonas:

i don't do this but damn! ...smiley

1 Like

Re: When She Is Mad But Wants To Cuddle Pic* by Supermiy: 5:52pm On Aug 12, 2015
Drkul:
coolLol, you can't blame us
..cause akon is still taking the blames smiley

3 Likes

Re: When She Is Mad But Wants To Cuddle Pic* by Nature8(m): 10:18am On Aug 24, 2015
Lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Could Make A Girl Do This ? Guys N Girls Plz Ur Opinions Is Needed / Why Akwa Ibom Girls Don't Like Dating Guys From Other Tribe/states / My Landlady Give This To Me. I'm Really Tired Of My Condition.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.