Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,048 members, 7,970,248 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 01:17 AM

Part II - The Economist anyalisis - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Part II - The Economist anyalisis (3042 Views)

From ‘poorly Qualified’, The Economist Says Adeosun Is A ‘tenacious’ Minister / Kemi Adeosun ‘Poorly Qualified’ To Be Finance Minister – The Economist / New Lagos Governor Ambode Incompetent - The Economist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Part II - The Economist anyalisis by Splashme: 7:56pm On Aug 11, 2015
cramjones:

I think you are sick. Kid if you have a stroke in today's Nigeria, you will be paralysed for life. If your father has a heart attack in todays Nigeria, he would be dead! You know why? Those you praise, raped your resources in the tune of 10s of billions of dollars, those you advocate for destroyed you and your family! I am a privileged Nigerian, yet I care. You are not, and you want to perish in the shithole your master GEJ left for you. Good luck!

-CramJones

Ohhh shhiiittt. . . stop this usual big grammar rants typical of you louth-mouthed APC parrots. Everybody including Jonathan and PDP have asked him to go ahead with the probe - but only restrain security officials to be civil

Your daura-dullard president claims $150b in foreign accounts or 1m barrel stolen daily by Jonathan minister yet uptil this moment, no dime is recovered, no minister is mentioned, no foreign acct is traced.
Re: Part II - The Economist anyalisis by onismate: 8:07pm On Aug 11, 2015
barcanista:
Cramjones is only trolling
thank u my brother barcanista. I don't know where cramjones is getting all these things from. I guess it's from his dreams. Now hear this.! I put it to you that GEJ is not going to any jail. Ayo is not going to prison. You have been shouting corruption, were is your evidence against Ayo. In fact were is the picture evidence that you were at the meeting with Boobu. ? Stop hallucinating joor
Re: Part II - The Economist anyalisis by IbokUtoroh(m): 8:16pm On Aug 11, 2015
cramjones:
When I revealed some of the conversations PMB had with some of his inner cycles on the biggest crooks in this country, some of you thought I was making up a coc.k and bull story. Some even said I was hallucinating! Well, the recent news rocking the Nigerian media, definitely lays a lot credence to the fact that all I gave was simply first hand information. Trust me you will see more, especially when the actual amount stolen by Deziani is revealed!

Today, I will like to talk about a man I was silent about in my last article - Ayo Orisejiafor. We all know this man was a hatchet man for GEJ, always causing division between muslim and Christians through is utterances. He facilitated the distribution of N7 billion bribe to major pastors during elections. His private jet (bought by GEJ, but as cover he claimed it was bought by his congregation) was used to smuggle arms and stolen wealth. To come out plainly, Ayo Orisejiafor will definitely battle it out in court, and must explain his role in smuggling millions of Nigerians wealth on his Jet. McKinsey and Co have continued to gather very hard evidence against this evil man that would be used in the court.

Little wonder why Ayo was at the forefront of the delegation taht went to see PMB, urging him to remember that this is no military regime.

For the records, when Ayo is found guilty of money laundering and jailed. I will once again reference this article.

God bless our amiable PMB!

-CramJones
make i hear word jare....
Re: Part II - The Economist anyalisis by bolaino(m): 8:18pm On Aug 11, 2015
cramjones:
When I revealed some of the conversations PMB had with some of his inner cycles on the biggest crooks in this country, some of you thought I was making up a coc.k and bull story. Some even said I was hallucinating! Well, the recent news rocking the Nigerian media, definitely lays a lot credence to the fact that all I gave was simply first hand information. Trust me you will see more, especially when the actual amount stolen by Deziani is revealed!

Today, I will like to talk about a man I was silent about in my last article - Ayo Orisejiafor. We all know this man was a hatchet man for GEJ, always causing division between muslim and Christians through is utterances. He facilitated the distribution of N7 billion bribe to major pastors during elections. His private jet (bought by GEJ, but as cover he claimed it was bought by his congregation) was used to smuggle arms and stolen wealth. To come out plainly, Ayo Orisejiafor will definitely battle it out in court, and must explain his role in smuggling millions of Nigerians wealth on his Jet. McKinsey and Co have continued to gather very hard evidence against this evil man that would be used in the court.

Little wonder why Ayo was at the forefront of the delegation taht went to see PMB, urging him to remember that this is no military regime.

For the records, when Ayo is found guilty of money laundering and jailed. I will once again reference this article.

God bless our amiable PMB!

-CramJones
if this could happen, Then, Nigeria will indeed be Great again.

1 Like

Re: Part II - The Economist anyalisis by omenka(m): 8:40pm On Aug 11, 2015
cramjones:

In a few months when Ayo's is running from one court to the other, read this post again.

-CramJones
Oga stop being clever by half. Saying Ayo would be running from one court to another isn't a "privileged info". Anyone could guess that judging from how corrupt we all know the man is. It is just like predicting "a few people would lost their lives in some road accidents in a week's time". One doesn't need to be a prophet to make such a prophecy, just as one doesn't need to be in any meeting with anyone to know Ayo would be facing litigation soon.

Get over yourself dude.

Spot on as always Chubhie.

1 Like

Re: Part II - The Economist anyalisis by AustineE1: 9:23pm On Aug 11, 2015
As much as most Nigerians wld want to see the thieving elites probed,face the full wrath of the law and our money returned,we must also desist from politicising it. Cramjones or whatever you are called,you dont seem to me as one who cld have access to privilege information,you are still uncouth,for refering to Oritsejafor as being very corrupt,while no court has found him guilty of such.
The campaigns are long over,yet this is the best time to mobilize the support of Nigerians to key into the policy drive of this government,rather than putting out sensational reportage that cld act negatively on the sensitivity of sections of this country and there by undermine the effort of the government.
Re: Part II - The Economist anyalisis by Nobody: 9:44pm On Aug 11, 2015
AustineE1:
As much as most Nigerians wld want to see the thieving elites probed,face the full wrath of the law and our money returned,we must also desist from politicising it. Cramjones or whatever you are called,you dont seem to me as one who cld have access to privilege information,you are still uncouth,for refering to Oritsejafor as being very corrupt,while no court has found him guilty of such.
The campaigns are long over,yet this is the best time to mobilize the support of Nigerians to key into the policy drive of this government,rather than putting out sensational reportage that cld act negatively on the sensitivity of sections of this country and there by undermine the effort of the government.

Too much English.....Okay, I have noticed you. SMH!

-CramJones

1 Like

Re: Part II - The Economist anyalisis by Pataki: 10:33pm On Aug 12, 2015
Splashme:

Ohhh shhiiittt. . . stop this usual big grammar rants typical of you louth-mouthed APC parrots. Everybody including Jonathan and PDP have asked him to go ahead with the probe - but only restrain security officials to be civil

Your daura-dullard president claims $150b in foreign accounts or 1m barrel stolen daily by Jonathan minister yet uptil this moment, no dime is recovered, no minister is mentioned, no foreign acct is traced.
Don't be fooled. This poster is none other than that cocaine user - Femi Fani Kayode.

The sod is simply looking for glorified praises online to feel like he is still relevant in this country.
Re: Part II - The Economist anyalisis by Naijacitizen(m): 8:54am On Aug 13, 2015
barcanista:
Cramjones is only trolling
And [/b]BARCANISTA[/b] ?

1 Like

Re: Part II - The Economist anyalisis by Nobody: 9:06am On Aug 13, 2015
cramjones I think your previous post correspond with the outcome. it seems you have privileged information. thanks again. and don't respond to those sick people who said you are sick.
Re: Part II - The Economist anyalisis by Goke7: 9:17am On Aug 13, 2015
Its truly evident with the way rev father kukah has been screaming from aso rock to the house of assembly, that some members of the so called peace or pieces committee have been indicted, hence the subtle blackmail by father kukah.

This is a lesson to all, whatever your position, think about tommorrow, cos parade can change gear.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking News!!!EU Rejects The Declaration Of Ipob As A Terrorist Organization / The Chances Of An Ibo Presidency In 2023 / TBT: When Sahara Reporters Thought Buhari Was The Savior

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.