Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,783 members, 7,965,934 topics. Date: Friday, 04 October 2024 at 04:57 AM

Nigerian Army Doing Their Best To Finish Boko Haram Video (viewers' Discretion) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Army Doing Their Best To Finish Boko Haram Video (viewers' Discretion) (54683 Views)

Boko Haram's Video On Abduction Of Policewomen Released By Its Leader / Faces Of Salkida, Bolori, Wakil Wanted By Nigerian Army Over Boko Haram Video / How APC Intends To Finish Off Saraki (see SEC 24 Of The CCT Act ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Army Doing Their Best To Finish Boko Haram Video (viewers' Discretion) by engineerboat(m): 11:34pm On Aug 11, 2015
patriot4:
Nigerian army destroyed boko haram terrorists when GEJ (from the PDP) was president:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RweAXHbZ4xk
Abeg leave this people alone to their noise. When former service chiefs where taking those media men around so that all video released will be verifiable, all these say then was its a lie, lie.
Well their case is like the children in the bible who were rejoicing at the new temple while the elder were not happy beacause they've seen the beauty of old temple and how the glory did fill it during worship.
They are quick to bring in politics into military discussion, now how do they defend such video now (AI loading).
Anybody that is not in agreement with them is labelled biafra, PDPm militant. I weep for this people.

Infact for TVC (Tv continental, TINUBU company) to carry this GEJ admin positive news, head would have rolled on some of the staff and crewmen involve, because that station is a sahara reporter version in Nigeria
Re: Nigerian Army Doing Their Best To Finish Boko Haram Video (viewers' Discretion) by engineerboat(m): 11:40pm On Aug 11, 2015
Nadheer15:

You ought to say "What the army did 6 weeks to elections when GEJ was president" lipsrsealed
Have u ever heard about winner never quit. That is what is playing out here, If GEJ had not fought till the last day, or fold his hand like you want him to do, will you be able to vote. During the election
Re: Nigerian Army Doing Their Best To Finish Boko Haram Video (viewers' Discretion) by LastProphet: 11:46pm On Aug 11, 2015
I gave this advice long ago but dont known why Nigeria army isn't listening, bury bokoharam with pigs, bury them with the blood of the pig spilled on their corpses then bury them in a well publicized burial ceremony, this is how Israel drastically reduced terrorists willing to die in Israel. By Islamic belief that person is going straight to hell.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Doing Their Best To Finish Boko Haram Video (viewers' Discretion) by Nobody: 12:34am On Aug 12, 2015
Fear a corporal in the Nigerian army o..They are deadly. I always wonder at how LASTMA Officials cope with Soldiers.
From today my loyalty to the Nigerian Soldiers is now 600%.
Re: Nigerian Army Doing Their Best To Finish Boko Haram Video (viewers' Discretion) by yemi15(m): 12:54am On Aug 12, 2015
TXRunner:
good, finish 'em off, shw dem no merci cos dey showed no merci 2 dose innocents dat dey kept bombing left right nd center. bunch of terrorists. angry angry now we ve a leader

in other news, oga you well so??

see d nonsense u posted. una wailers no dey use una eye see better wc makes me wonda wat kind of sickness PDP has inflicted on nigerians. tufia!!! u better stop being butthurt and realize say naija is moving higher. join hands and make it better instead of ds ur bad bad belle. nawa!

Ewo, see finishing of wailer by quoter wey dey above, chain mbanu LMAO cheesy
Re: Nigerian Army Doing Their Best To Finish Boko Haram Video (viewers' Discretion) by kuuljay(m): 12:59am On Aug 12, 2015
patriot4:
Look, buhari-agba, it is your own folks who were furious of the victories of the Nigerian army 6 weeks before elections, it is your folks who kept destroying the name of the Nigerian military and giving the victories of the Nigerian military to the few and ill trained chadian soldiers, and you guys did this all for politics without careing even one bit for the moral of the troops. So look, don't expect everybody to be and act like you, the guys who voted for GEJ have always supported the Nigerian army (contrary to the guys who voted for GMB). So I don't see any reason those who voted for GEJ will stop supporting the Nigerian military. I also remember a bht suicide bomber shouting "sai buhari" before exploding himself and killing a lot of people. So you better watch out for the people in your political inclination. On my side I wish buhari to do his job as president well and unite the country for the sake of every Nigerian.
I honestly don't get what you are trying to say, you are incoherent and confusing. no insult intended pls grin grin angry grin
Re: Nigerian Army Doing Their Best To Finish Boko Haram Video (viewers' Discretion) by kernel501: 2:15am On Aug 12, 2015
Hausas leaders will never come back from these menance, is not prayer. They looted our national treasury, but wouldn't invest on there future generations,insurgency hardily dies.
Re: Nigerian Army Doing Their Best To Finish Boko Haram Video (viewers' Discretion) by kernel501: 2:17am On Aug 12, 2015
Hausas leaders will never come back from these menance, is not prayer. They looted our national treasury, but wouldn't invest on there future generations,insurgency hardily dies.
Now the presidency is Hausa, the insurgents Hausa, they are killing themselves.
Re: Nigerian Army Doing Their Best To Finish Boko Haram Video (viewers' Discretion) by JayJustus(m): 3:03am On Aug 12, 2015
as many that say we will not have peace in Nigeria will never know peace also now and in their afterlife...I rest my case...exhibit #1
Re: Nigerian Army Doing Their Best To Finish Boko Haram Video (viewers' Discretion) by 49cents(m): 6:22am On Aug 12, 2015
WERE GEJ THE ONE IN CHARGE THE NORTHERN ELDERS FORUM WOULD CONVENE A MEETING AND BUBU WILL START SCREAMING THAT AN ATTACK ON BOKO HARAM IS AN ATTACK ON THE NORTH

IT WAS BUHARIS ORDER TO LAX MILITARY ACTION THAT HAS LED TO THE LOSS OF MANY INNOCENT LIVES OF NIGERIANS IN THE LAST 60 DAYS ...NOW HE CAN SEE THAT THESE BOKO HARAM BOYS WILL ONLY MESS HIS DWINDLING REPUTATION

I PRAY FR VICTORY FOR THE NIGERIAN ARMY

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army Doing Their Best To Finish Boko Haram Video (viewers' Discretion) by 2good(m): 6:25am On Aug 12, 2015
idupaul:
Nigerian Army always make the job of amnesty international easy by such videos taken by its own men
FU.C.K Amnesty International
Re: Nigerian Army Doing Their Best To Finish Boko Haram Video (viewers' Discretion) by Ndeewonu: 7:37am On Aug 12, 2015
I saw this clip over 5 months ago!
Re: Nigerian Army Doing Their Best To Finish Boko Haram Video (viewers' Discretion) by dammyblaq(m): 8:53am On Aug 12, 2015
tonyfrenzy:

You are a gamer. Lol cheesy
lol.😢
Re: Nigerian Army Doing Their Best To Finish Boko Haram Video (viewers' Discretion) by enthusiastica: 9:37am On Aug 12, 2015
onosprince:
Boko haram dey remind me of those rebels for old japanese war films, dem no dey die finish... dem resemble each other, the one way don die dey get up dey join others.
Hahahahahahaahaha. abeg person wey don die dey get up ni! U just prepared me 4 d day i like this thanks man. Hahahahahahaha u 5 much abeggi
Re: Nigerian Army Doing Their Best To Finish Boko Haram Video (viewers' Discretion) by MRCAMPBELL: 10:28am On Aug 12, 2015
me know know..you could as well praised d prowess of these gallant officers instead of criticize them for speaking in their mother tongue...does speaking their Hausa language in this scene connotes that they do not understand English?my man I mean why condemn d camera man for sounding so fearful ...I bet sum1 like you poops all over his pants at d sound of a gun shot.He is in a war zone.mr knw know
Re: Nigerian Army Doing Their Best To Finish Boko Haram Video (viewers' Discretion) by xordik(m): 10:30am On Aug 12, 2015
doz boko boyz shld hv bn skinned alive then mak dem kom pour acid on deir body
Re: Nigerian Army Doing Their Best To Finish Boko Haram Video (viewers' Discretion) by luluosas(m): 4:19pm On Aug 12, 2015
Ear wey no dey hear word. Good for them.
Re: Nigerian Army Doing Their Best To Finish Boko Haram Video (viewers' Discretion) by BeauHomme: 7:45pm On Aug 12, 2015
Hope this won't be interpreted in foreign media as "human (corpse) rights abuses".
Re: Nigerian Army Doing Their Best To Finish Boko Haram Video (viewers' Discretion) by plarry: 1:18pm On Nov 24, 2016
armys should kill all this blood suckers. nigerian army are doing great job

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

#ifeanyiubahn200perusd Is Now Trending, After He Promised To Restore Naira Back / IPOB Members Burn Passenger In Imo For Flouting Sit-At-Home Order / CJTF Repells Suicide Bomber In Borno State (graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.