Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,378 members, 7,978,208 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 09:52 PM

Why I Am Addicted To Alcohol, Drugs – Majek Fashek - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why I Am Addicted To Alcohol, Drugs – Majek Fashek (544 Views)

Majek Fashek's Performance In 1987 In Port Harcourt Stadium (Throwback Photos) / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Majek Fashek's Performance At COZA (pics) / Majek Fashek Performs At COZA Christmas Carol In Abuja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Am Addicted To Alcohol, Drugs – Majek Fashek by Erave: 7:05pm On Aug 11, 2015
Popular guitarist singer, Majek Fashek who is one of Nigeria’s finest music exports has publicly admitted his addiction to alcohol and drugs. Majek disclosed this during a press briefing in Abuja yesterday, August 10, 2015.

The ‘Send Down The Rain’ crooner condemned alcoholism and drug abuse habits among individuals stating that alcohol and the use of drugs were not beneficial to anyone’s health... read more here http://eraveng.com/2015/08/11/why-i-am-addicted-to-alcohol-drugs-majek-fashek/

1 Share

Re: Why I Am Addicted To Alcohol, Drugs – Majek Fashek by figoperch: 7:06pm On Aug 11, 2015
Sk
Re: Why I Am Addicted To Alcohol, Drugs – Majek Fashek by chidifyn(f): 7:07pm On Aug 11, 2015
Now u v seen it's of no use to u, so advice urself.
Re: Why I Am Addicted To Alcohol, Drugs – Majek Fashek by Nobody: 7:11pm On Aug 11, 2015
Self Pride is a Dangerous Life
1: You were popular and talented
2: You went to America.. Land of the Brave and Free
3: You were a Star
4: You were offered $70,000 for one gig by SONY (Illuminati Kingdom) and you turned it down - (DISASTER)

That is what happened, no profitable gigs, babes came from left-right-center to suck your remaining savings and you turned to SONY.. no they are not having it.. nobody turns SONY down.. ask PSQUARE
Re: Why I Am Addicted To Alcohol, Drugs – Majek Fashek by Nobody: 7:13pm On Aug 11, 2015
I hope others learn from this undecided
Re: Why I Am Addicted To Alcohol, Drugs – Majek Fashek by Polithiefcian(m): 7:20pm On Aug 11, 2015
Na ur probm undecided. Weed smokers should follow suit undecided

Btw, i need description abeg grin

(1) (Reply)

Leaked: Way Back Picture Of MI And ICE_PRINCE / David Beckham Gets Cool Tattoos In Honour Of His Children / Segun Arinze Blasts Emeka Ike, Calls Him An Attention Seeker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.