Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,887 members, 7,902,854 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 July 2024 at 05:44 PM

What Does Waec Mean By This?? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Does Waec Mean By This?? (1557 Views)

Does Waec Gce Have Statement Of Result / When Does Waec Coaching Usually Start? / For How Long Does Waec Result Expires For Admission (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Does Waec Mean By This?? by boombay(m): 8:35pm On Aug 11, 2015
please I entered the required numbers and pin and I pressed submit.. the next thing I saw was " RESULT NOT AVAILABLE FOR THIS
CANDIDATE IN THE SPECIFIED YEAR.
Return to homepage"
please what does this mean??
Re: What Does Waec Mean By This?? by segzyj(m): 8:44pm On Aug 11, 2015
Which state do u wrote ur exam? And is it public or private school?
Re: What Does Waec Mean By This?? by icekream(m): 8:51pm On Aug 11, 2015
Ur state dey owe waec money

1 Like

Re: What Does Waec Mean By This?? by 2n2k(m): 8:56pm On Aug 11, 2015
boombay:
please I entered the required numbers and pin and I pressed submit.. the next thing I saw was " RESULT NOT AVAILABLE FOR THIS
CANDIDATE IN THE SPECIFIED YEAR.
Return to homepage"
please what does this mean??

Many candidates I know around here reported this also. No one has reported seeing his result. May be the system is not yet fully up

One even said that he deliberately imputed wrong pin or whatever you guys call it, the system still accepted it and returned the message you quoted. That show something is wrong with the website.

1 Like

Re: What Does Waec Mean By This?? by boombay(m): 8:58pm On Aug 11, 2015
thanks a lot peoplegrin
Re: What Does Waec Mean By This?? by Ch1z0(m): 9:20pm On Aug 11, 2015
Wheeew!!!! And i thought I was the only one experiencing this!!!!

Mybe my state is owing o>>

Its Rivers State>>>

what abt you @op?
Re: What Does Waec Mean By This?? by christinie(f): 9:21pm On Aug 11, 2015
segzyj:
Which state do u wrote ur exam? And is it public or private school?
*Which state DID you WRITE your exam?

2 Likes

Re: What Does Waec Mean By This?? by Nobody: 9:31pm On Aug 11, 2015
same news everywhere.hope they resolve the case.
Re: What Does Waec Mean By This?? by boombay(m): 11:56pm On Aug 11, 2015
i've checked it !!

Re: What Does Waec Mean By This?? by Dwayne1997(m): 4:23am On Aug 12, 2015
Mehn, i was so scared last night after i saw d error message and that made me to frame an exam number and a different exam year {2014} jxt to knw if i was the only one facing the problem. It accessed the result of d "fodged" candidate. And now the system has been restored,
The problem now is that i dont ve another scratch card. ... Damn!

(1) (Reply)

Federal College Of Education Obudu Application For 2015/2016 Session Is On Now / Forum For Esut Almunus / Nigeria Pidgin Proverbs And Their English Meanings!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.