Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,413 members, 7,891,806 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 07:37 PM

Caption This Picture Of The President - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Caption This Picture Of The President (41891 Views)

Oshiomhole's Face When Iara Greets VP Osinbajo (Caption The Pic) / Caption This Photo Of Rochas Okorocha Dancing Shakitibobo As Tekno Sings / Photo: Caption This Bukola Saraki's "Support" Banner Displayed By His Supporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Caption This Picture Of The President by gneisss: 2:16am On Aug 12, 2015
boombay:
Buhari be like "kai that girl won't kill me..we had 3 rounds last night...her yansh was like this!"grin

u just took dat outta my mouth... lol
Re: Caption This Picture Of The President by Maximum222: 3:15am On Aug 12, 2015
Lol...na thief t.a orji de him left?
Re: Caption This Picture Of The President by tsdarkside(m): 6:31am On Aug 12, 2015
boombay:
Buhari be like "kai that girl won't kill me..we had 3 rounds last night...her yansh was like this!"grin

grin grin grin grin grin....you are an idiiot......hahahaha..... grin grin grin grin
Re: Caption This Picture Of The President by julius2825(m): 7:20am On Aug 12, 2015
I posted a link earlier, and we where far behind, but now we are leading, thanks to those who have voted. if you are just seeing this, a foundation that has been giving employment to unemployed youths in Nigeria have been nominated by the UN for an award, the group is leading now and other groups are in pursuit so Nairalanders 'west African vocational education ' wave is still seeking your vote, click on the link and scroll down and click on west African vocational education wave and then vote, make a Nairalander proud, make a Nigerian proud, vote! http://www.easypolls.net/poll.html?p=55c24da2e4b0e200525f890b
Re: Caption This Picture Of The President by buskie13(m): 7:21am On Aug 12, 2015
boombay:
exactly guy....this' wat i said last time a pic like this surfaced...na so APC criminals begin throw me missiles
Re: Caption This Picture Of The President by julius2825(m): 7:25am On Aug 12, 2015
I posted a link earlier, and we where far behind, but now we are leading, thanks to those who have voted. if you are just seeing this, a foundation that has been giving employment to unemployed youths in Nigeria have been nominated by the UN for an award, the group is leading now and other groups are in pursuit so Nairalanders 'west African vocational education ' wave is still seeking your vote, click on the link and scroll down and click on west African vocational education wave and then vote, make a Nairalander proud, make a Nigerian proud, vote! http://www.easypolls.net/poll.html?p=55c24da2e4b0e200525f890b
Re: Caption This Picture Of The President by MrCork: 8:29am On Aug 12, 2015
freedom96:
He is.Why?

... b0hari is muslim??...bro I hav notin against muslims but I all ways addvise people to stay far far far far far away from muslims....it a dangerous rellygion & nobory truss them!! (((((freedome. of speech..freeedome of expeession 2015)))) .. no ofiiense! angry

1 Like

Re: Caption This Picture Of The President by deebrain(m): 9:00am On Aug 12, 2015
vikyno:
All these senseless post self... Zoo republic indeed.

Are you the zoo keeper or one of the animals holding a grudge?
Re: Caption This Picture Of The President by ichommy(m): 9:19am On Aug 12, 2015
grin cheesy
boombay:
Re: Caption This Picture Of The President by freedom96: 11:25am On Aug 12, 2015
MrCork:

... b0hari is muslim??...bro I hav notin against muslims but I all ways addvise people to stay far far far far far away from muslims....it a dangerous rellygion & nobory truss them!! (((((freedome. of speech..freeedome of expeession 2015)))) .. no ofiiense! angry
k
Re: Caption This Picture Of The President by julius2825(m): 12:15pm On Aug 12, 2015
Re: Caption This Picture Of The President by FRANKOXY(m): 5:06pm On Aug 12, 2015
HE WAS LIKE THE GOD AM SERVING IS A BIGGY BIGGY GOD.
Re: Caption This Picture Of The President by pen2(m): 10:13pm On Aug 12, 2015
freedom96:
PMB:We need to gather as much evidence,against these criminals,as we can,so that when we hit them they won't be able to stand up again.

Agidigba dance!
Re: Caption This Picture Of The President by Alihkizito(m): 6:15pm On Aug 13, 2015
boombay:
hahahahahaa Nna...weleh...yah...wayor...
Re: Caption This Picture Of The President by 2dillu2(m): 6:38pm On Aug 14, 2015
Demmocrats:
Wahali my new cow eh as big as yokozuna
is this yokuzuna man still alive
Re: Caption This Picture Of The President by Mcoldsoja(m): 5:35am On Aug 16, 2015
Him dey say, Otua ka Jehovah di, agidigba eee.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

INEC Removes Plateau Returning Officer For Crazy Behaviour / President Buhari will Commission Brand New Lagos-Ibadan Rail Line tomorrow!!! / Ibrahim Buba Gayius Jailed For 70 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.