Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,782 members, 7,965,933 topics. Date: Friday, 04 October 2024 at 04:47 AM

[photo] Very Bizarre Spectacle In Edo… - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / [photo] Very Bizarre Spectacle In Edo… (1271 Views)

Flood Hits INEC Headquarters In Edo (Photo) / Twitter User Asks Ike Ekweremadu A Bizarre Question / Profile Of Osagie Ize-Iyamu PDP Governorship Candidate In Edo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

[photo] Very Bizarre Spectacle In Edo… by illiad: 1:57am On Aug 12, 2015
By Alemma-Ozioruva Aliu, Benin City
August 12, 2015

The strange objects
Juju found in bishop’s house over alleged petition on hospital 

A FEW days after he petitioned ‎the police on an alleged plot to kidnap and kill him over his petition to President Muhammadu Buhari on the state of the psychiatric hospital in Benin City, two strange objects were Tuesday morning discovered at the entrance and exit door of the residence of Bishop Ezekiel Orhevba‎.

A ‎statement was placed on the objects at the back which read “Ancient juju from ancient shrine for Ezekiel Oise Orhevba. See and, touch and die.

If you have solution to all moves and attacks, you have no solution to this mother of all destructions.” Orhevba said he had already informed the police and was waiting for their response.‎ “I came from Abuja late last night and this morning, it was people from outside who alerted me that something strange was there, which I will call juju, when the police come, they will give it a better name.”

I have an issue with some people in the Federal Psychiatric Hospital, I think they should know something about this. I have a petition against six people there so there are proofs, these are exhibits against them.

They think they can stop me from going to the police and maybe opt out of the case so that they can walk away as free men, but I am not deterred and victory is sure,” he said.

http://www.ngrguardiannews.com/2015/08/very-bizarre-spectacle-in-edo/

Re: [photo] Very Bizarre Spectacle In Edo… by April4th(m): 2:04am On Aug 12, 2015
Wonders shall never end
Re: [photo] Very Bizarre Spectacle In Edo… by Princecalm(m): 2:06am On Aug 12, 2015
Funny world
Re: [photo] Very Bizarre Spectacle In Edo… by illiad: 2:10am On Aug 12, 2015
Some people and juju na 5&6
Re: [photo] Very Bizarre Spectacle In Edo… by Nobody: 2:10am On Aug 12, 2015
My Edo witches and wizards friends, I hail una oo. grin

But seriously, if na me, I go just kick that nonsense away, nothing dey there na just fear.

I've done so in my village some years ago when I saw something my mum suspected to be a juju. Charms are not meant for the fearless. undecided

2 Likes

Re: [photo] Very Bizarre Spectacle In Edo… by Smithkline555: 2:11am On Aug 12, 2015
All my benin peps in the house.. I greet una ooo. I just chill on top mango tree dey say "wa koyor ooo" plus "domoorrrr". I Loyal ooo. lipsrsealed
Re: [photo] Very Bizarre Spectacle In Edo… by ZeezaRapture(m): 2:13am On Aug 12, 2015
Just passing by....
Re: [photo] Very Bizarre Spectacle In Edo… by Nobody: 2:20am On Aug 12, 2015
Edo state grin, no wonder they want to spread der witchcraft to the Eastern region.
Re: [photo] Very Bizarre Spectacle In Edo… by delishpot: 2:23am On Aug 12, 2015
Dem dey fear GMB summon and probe. Anything to scare the pastor shut.

BTW, that juju nor be good one. When thief go shrine to make jaz why the juju nor vex for am?
Re: [photo] Very Bizarre Spectacle In Edo… by phayvoursky(m): 4:07am On Aug 12, 2015
ZeezaRapture:
Just passing by....
MY BROTHER MAKE I FOLLOW YOU WAKA ABEG.

I DE FEAR MY PEOPLE THESE DAYS.
Re: [photo] Very Bizarre Spectacle In Edo… by 7footre(m): 6:03am On Aug 12, 2015
Correct otumokpo
Re: [photo] Very Bizarre Spectacle In Edo… by funkybully(f): 6:11am On Aug 12, 2015
These people will never change. Every. "T" junction in Edo u will see sacrifice. Atimes decaying goat head, doll baby tied with red cloth, toy gun, coke, calabash of food with red oil spreads.

I use to wonder if all these are done by pagans alone.
Re: [photo] Very Bizarre Spectacle In Edo… by Kalvan: 6:12am On Aug 12, 2015
Ibos never change. Lol.
Re: [photo] Very Bizarre Spectacle In Edo… by obo389(m): 6:24am On Aug 12, 2015
no try Edo people.
Re: [photo] Very Bizarre Spectacle In Edo… by Demmocrats(m): 6:31am On Aug 12, 2015
Kalvan:
Ibos never change. Lol.

Haha so Edo people are now ibos hahaha na wa my brother let us not deny our own brothers cheesy
Re: [photo] Very Bizarre Spectacle In Edo… by Nobody: 6:33am On Aug 12, 2015
Demmocrats:

Haha so Edo people are now ibos hahaha na wa my brother let us not deny our own brothers cheesy
lol

(1) (Reply)

FRSC Step Up Its Game,Instal Metrocount Trafic Recorder On Lagos-Ibadan Way(Pics / Read What Ffk Has To Say On The Confirmation Of Amaechi / Audu's Death: What Happens Next?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.