Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,086 members, 7,887,145 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 10:26 PM

Studying In India - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Studying In India (1101 Views)

Help Moving And Studying In Austria / Studying In France. / Studying In Argentina Or Uruguay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Studying In India by CEOconcord(m): 3:35am On Aug 12, 2015
Please, Ladies and Gentlemen in the house. I intend going for my postgraduate programme in India. Just confused and want to know the cost of living in india especially New Delhi and Mumbai. Also, how is thier relationship with black foriegners? Is Visa easy to get? If Yes? How long at least!

Thanks in anticipation of your useful inputs and opinions. God bless you all
Re: Studying In India by uzhi(m): 11:00am On Aug 12, 2015
Am in India presently. They aren't hostile to blacks, but they lack manners. Accommodation depends on d location, but its usually not advisable to where there are many naijas. Don't ask me why. You can google the schools in India for info about them. Namaste!
Re: Studying In India by CEOconcord(m): 5:12pm On Aug 12, 2015
uzhi:
Am in India presently. They aren't hostile to blacks, but they lack manners. Accommodation depends on d location, but its usually not advisable to where there are many naijas. Don't ask me why. You can google the schools in India for info about them. Namaste!

Thank you so much sir. Your response is great. However, I contacted NIIT which is my school of interest n it seems gaining admission wont be a problem except for the fact that I have to take care of my accomodation and upkeep.

Please sir, with regards to this, what is the estimated cost for renting a self contain or even a room iin a decent place. Also, can u help me with an estimated cost of living that both covers feeding and accomodation for a month or a year if possible. Sir, I look up to you to help me with this answers because I can only get this info correctly from someone there in which I'm glad to have u. My Questions might be demanding but please sir, I ask with all willingness and sincerity.

If I may ask, which part of India are u?
Re: Studying In India by Nobody: 9:17pm On Aug 12, 2015
CEOconcord:

Thank you so much sir. Your response is great. However, I contacted NIIT which is my school of interest n it seems gaining admission wont be a problem except for the fact that I have to take care of my accomodation and upkeep.

Please sir, with regards to this, what is the estimated cost for renting a self contain or even a room iin a decent place. Also, can u help me with an estimated cost of living that both covers feeding and accomodation for a month or a year if possible. Sir, I look up to you to help me with this answers because I can only get this info correctly from someone there in which I'm glad to have u. My Questions might be demanding but please sir, I ask with all willingness and sincerity.

If I may ask, which part of India are u?

life in India is good..you can afford it..good food and good life
Re: Studying In India by CEOconcord(m): 9:27pm On Aug 12, 2015
AlphaMoi:
life in India is good..you can afford it..good food and good life

Amen. Thank u

Are u also there please
Re: Studying In India by Nobody: 9:30pm On Aug 12, 2015
CEOconcord:

Amen. Thank u

Are u also there please
have been there..life over there is sweet honestly..
Re: Studying In India by CEOconcord(m): 11:05pm On Aug 12, 2015
AlphaMoi:
have been there..life over there is sweet honestly..

Dont mind my curiosity! What can u say about NEW DELHI
Re: Studying In India by Nobody: 12:07am On Aug 13, 2015
CEOconcord:

Dont mind my curiosity! What can u say about NEW DELHI
ok..lots of nigerians and females from other african countries...lotsa fun,parties..every black ia friendly to d other but you hardly can ask an india lady out cos d men fit enter you
Re: Studying In India by CEOconcord(m): 9:35am On Aug 13, 2015
AlphaMoi:
ok..lots of nigerians and females from other african countries...lotsa fun,parties..every black ia friendly to d other but you hardly can ask an india lady out cos d men fit enter you

Good to know indeed! Thanks
Re: Studying In India by kkc1: 9:30am On Jul 04, 2018
Are you in India now?

(1) (Reply)

Panic In The Oil Rig As Crew Change For Some Workers Will Take Place / 60 Exciting Tourist Sites In Nigeria / Qater Vs Etihad Airline

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.