Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,204,114 members, 7,987,918 topics. Date: Monday, 28 October 2024 at 07:50 PM

Wickedness!!! This Sick Baby Was Stabbed In The Head By Another Patient - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Wickedness!!! This Sick Baby Was Stabbed In The Head By Another Patient (995 Views)

UNIBEN Student Shot In The Head By Rival Cult Group In Edo State. Photo / Cultist Shot In The Head By Rival Gang In Akwa Ibom State. Graphic Photos / Man Shot In The Head By 6 Cultists While Drinking In Imo State (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wickedness!!! This Sick Baby Was Stabbed In The Head By Another Patient by realDONmikel: 6:44am On Aug 12, 2015
A baby less than two weeks old who is battling pneumonia has been stabbed in the head with a 12inch knife by another hospital patient.
The 11-day-old tot is fighting for his life after the shocking attack that left the blade stuck 11cm into his brain as he slept in a hospital ward with his mother close-by.

Frantic doctors in Vietnam performed a life-saving operation to remove the massive knife from his head.The horrific attack on the child, who has not yet been named, just missed his eye.
Mum, Vo Thi Hong Duyen, 32, described the moment she allegedly saw 51-year-old Nguyen Thi Van, who was sharing a room with the pair, attack her baby.
She claims she was woken at 3.40am by a noise in the room and saw a shadowy figure approach her bed, where she lay with her son...
She said:

"She jumped at me and we struggled and I heard a scream."I saw my baby crying and looked to see the knife in his face full of blood."When I started to cry, she ran away."

Mum Duyen said she saw Thi Van stab her baby with a 30cm knife in the head before she was grabbed by hospital staff.
Doctors performed a three-hour operation to save his life.
Dr Dao Trung Hieu, deputy director of the hospital, said:

"Because of the dangerous location of the blade in the brain of the child, the new-born baby might have become paralysed, suffered respiratory failure, and even died when the knife was removed.The baby was stabbed in the left eye socket, through the right brain but the baby's eyeball has been left unscathed.
"However, the most worrying problem postoperative period is the risk of bleeding and an infection recurrence in the brain.The baby boy was born on July 28 and was attacked 11 days later."

SOURCE; http://www.lagoslately.com/wickedness-this-sick-baby-was-stabbed-in-the-head-by-another-patient/

Re: Wickedness!!! This Sick Baby Was Stabbed In The Head By Another Patient by bugzbunny: 6:48am On Aug 12, 2015
Ftc
Re: Wickedness!!! This Sick Baby Was Stabbed In The Head By Another Patient by boombay(m): 6:50am On Aug 12, 2015
ok
Re: Wickedness!!! This Sick Baby Was Stabbed In The Head By Another Patient by eleko1: 6:50am On Aug 12, 2015
sad
Re: Wickedness!!! This Sick Baby Was Stabbed In The Head By Another Patient by Pamelayoung: 6:52am On Aug 12, 2015
This is babaric cry
Re: Wickedness!!! This Sick Baby Was Stabbed In The Head By Another Patient by vivypretty(f): 6:54am On Aug 12, 2015
so heart breaking i couldnt help but quiver while reading it but is the attacker sane at all,how can u attack someone more or less a baby without any just cause
Re: Wickedness!!! This Sick Baby Was Stabbed In The Head By Another Patient by priscaoge(f): 6:55am On Aug 12, 2015
The stabber must be a lunatic.....get well child!
Re: Wickedness!!! This Sick Baby Was Stabbed In The Head By Another Patient by buzquet(m): 6:56am On Aug 12, 2015
Can dat boy go to jail?
Re: Wickedness!!! This Sick Baby Was Stabbed In The Head By Another Patient by Nobody: 6:56am On Aug 12, 2015
but how a patient got access to a knife tho...

#cold
Re: Wickedness!!! This Sick Baby Was Stabbed In The Head By Another Patient by buzquet(m): 6:57am On Aug 12, 2015
whtz psychiatric patient finding in normal peoples hospital?
Re: Wickedness!!! This Sick Baby Was Stabbed In The Head By Another Patient by Kingsasian(m): 6:59am On Aug 12, 2015
vivypretty:
so heart breaking i couldnt help but quiver while reading it but is the attacker sane at all,how can u attack someone more or less a baby without any just cause
you are asking if the attacker is sane?
Re: Wickedness!!! This Sick Baby Was Stabbed In The Head By Another Patient by Ddonoflife(m): 7:02am On Aug 12, 2015
Get well soon. Baby
Re: Wickedness!!! This Sick Baby Was Stabbed In The Head By Another Patient by Behira(f): 7:12am On Aug 12, 2015
Nawa oh.....bn hearin kinda stuffs of late
Re: Wickedness!!! This Sick Baby Was Stabbed In The Head By Another Patient by therealdeal10: 7:25am On Aug 12, 2015
Dis is horrific embarassed
Father pls save his lyf
N prosecute d nutjob who did dis
Re: Wickedness!!! This Sick Baby Was Stabbed In The Head By Another Patient by vivypretty(f): 7:28am On Aug 12, 2015
Kingsasian:
you are asking if the attacker is sane?
yes.am questioning her sanity
Re: Wickedness!!! This Sick Baby Was Stabbed In The Head By Another Patient by Kingsasian(m): 7:30am On Aug 12, 2015
vivypretty:

yes.am questioning her sanity
there is no need for that because its already obvious from her act.
Re: Wickedness!!! This Sick Baby Was Stabbed In The Head By Another Patient by bigiyaro(m): 7:34am On Aug 12, 2015
d hospital should be sued for admitin a psychatric pataince in d normal ward.
Re: Wickedness!!! This Sick Baby Was Stabbed In The Head By Another Patient by vivypretty(f): 7:45am On Aug 12, 2015
Kingsasian:
there is no need for that because its already obvious from her act.
if she has been officially proven insane y was she left in the same room with them and i know many are insane b ut few are roaming
Re: Wickedness!!! This Sick Baby Was Stabbed In The Head By Another Patient by Kingsasian(m): 7:50am On Aug 12, 2015
vivypretty:

if she has been officially proven insane y was she left in the same room with them and i know many are insane b ut few are roaming
and I believe she is among the roaming few.....lol
Re: Wickedness!!! This Sick Baby Was Stabbed In The Head By Another Patient by vivypretty(f): 8:47am On Aug 12, 2015
Kingsasian:
and I believe she is among the roaming few.....lol
lol pls she needs to be were she belongs
Re: Wickedness!!! This Sick Baby Was Stabbed In The Head By Another Patient by Kingsasian(m): 8:51am On Aug 12, 2015
vivypretty:
lol pls she needs to be were she belongs
so where do you suggest?? cheesy
Re: Wickedness!!! This Sick Baby Was Stabbed In The Head By Another Patient by vivypretty(f): 9:04am On Aug 12, 2015
Kingsasian:
so where do you suggest?? cheesy
a doctor must establish that she is insane cos that is the defence they will use to escape prison if so na psychiatric hospital
Re: Wickedness!!! This Sick Baby Was Stabbed In The Head By Another Patient by Kingsasian(m): 10:27am On Aug 12, 2015
vivypretty:

a doctor must establish that she is insane cos that is the defence they will use to escape prison if so na psychiatric hospital
I concur because for her to stab the baby in the head shows that she wants someone to be mentally useless like her. Who knows, may be she was mistakenly admitted there....lol

(1) (Reply)

Boko Haram Releases New Video Footage, Pledges Allegiance To ISIS (photos) / SEE What Dokpesi Was Caught Doing After His Arraignment Today In Abuja / Police Nab Six Undergraduates Over Cult Initiation Rape In Delta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.