Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,416 members, 7,881,524 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 10:19 PM

My Junior Bros Waec Result - Education (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / My Junior Bros Waec Result (71287 Views)

Is This WAEC Result Good For Biochemistry? I Need Your Suggestions And Advice / WORST Waec Result 2017 Found By Us (Photo) / Check Out My Junior's WAEC Result-Babafaros (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Junior Bros Waec Result by MegMich(m): 11:35am On Aug 12, 2015
uselessgoat:
undecided

Every one knows the south east is fond of special centers and exam malpractices. Stop sounding like the IGBOS are super brilliant. Yorubas are the best in Nigerian academics. The Igbos are only good at selling fake drugs and piracy of other peoples hardwork. This trash u posted up here will never change the fact that the igbos are semi illiterates angry

Hating won't help you BROTHER!
Team one Nigeria!
Re: My Junior Bros Waec Result by etoman1(m): 11:35am On Aug 12, 2015
(quote author=uselessgoat post=36871386] undecided

Every one knows the south east is fond of special centers and exam malpractices. Stop sounding like the IGBOS are super brilliant. Yorubas are the best in Nigerian academics. The Igbos are only good at selling fake drugs and piracy of other peoples hardwork. This trash u posted up here will never change the fact that the igbos are semi illiterates angry
[/quote] left yaba.
Re: My Junior Bros Waec Result by MegMich(m): 11:37am On Aug 12, 2015
Yomieluv:
Hope its not a private school,if yes,I will doubt his ability.

What's wrong with a private school huh
Re: My Junior Bros Waec Result by jimiMD(m): 11:38am On Aug 12, 2015
uselessgoat:
undecided

see ya ppl

2 Likes

Re: My Junior Bros Waec Result by elampiro(m): 11:38am On Aug 12, 2015
anitank:

That is nonsense!! It's not a rare thing in secondary schools to have a student having straight A's in all waec courses. I had B3, B2, B3, B2 in maths, biology, chemistry and physics respectively. My lowest grade was Agricultural science which was C5. It was a strict Catholic school and so there was nothing like runs!! I studied and passed!!

Stop thwarting the efforts the boy made to pass his exams and congratulate him.

By the way, that's my waec result from June 2004 incase u're still doubting. How much more young people from this generation who have become more brilliant and exposed

Kudos. That's a result you got there.
Re: My Junior Bros Waec Result by TENHEU22(m): 11:41am On Aug 12, 2015
That's ur younger brothers' result, lets see ur own.
Re: My Junior Bros Waec Result by Freemanalee(m): 11:41am On Aug 12, 2015
uselessgoat:
undecided

guy wetin be this na....your stereotyping absurdity is alarmingly poisonous....am not an ibo guy tho.
Re: My Junior Bros Waec Result by Seventeen(f): 11:48am On Aug 12, 2015
Sweetlemon:

My dear I taya o. I'm sure you're up to 30 years and above. In our time you can't take this result home happily.
Was actually expecting to see A1 or at least B2 in Maths and English and other core subjects. But alas I'm seeing C5. Like seriously?! Abi are we supposed to be celebrating A1 in Igbo? The only other subject he got A1 is data processing. What a pity! Education is on a serious sharp decline these days all over the country.
my dear u are very right about ds being an average in our time, but i dont think u should blame ds guy for celebrating, especially with how education has really deteriorated over time. Sometimes i feel so frustrated because even with d high fees my husband and i are payin in the so called good schools, i still feel i had better education dan my kids are currently getting. I have had to do more at home than d teachers are doing in school. It just drives me crazy. I don talk tire for PTA, the school authorities will defend and defend instead of taking corrections and improving d quality of teachers they employ. Sometimes i dont even blame dem, where are d good teachers to employ, when everyone wants banking and oil company jobs. Nursery and primary school teaching has bn left to secondary school leavers who are looking for part time job while dey await jamb and secondary school teaching left to uninterested graduates who are passing time waiting for better job opportunity. There are very few dedicated teachers. School owners are not even dedicated talk more of dia teachers. Its all about their business(money) for dem oo. My dear No one cares ooo. And all these is talkin about private schools oo. Government schools is anoda whole long story. All these plus distractions which our youngsters are facing now, cable networks, social media, etc. Its really terrible. So i can understand d boys celebration oo cheesy, am sure many of his classmates dint do half as good. Its really terrible. God will help us.

1 Like

Re: My Junior Bros Waec Result by Yomboy4ever(m): 11:51am On Aug 12, 2015
bruno419:
Lalasticlala pls show some love
Congrats boy wish u all D Best in ur chosen carrier

1 Like

Re: My Junior Bros Waec Result by julius2825(m): 11:52am On Aug 12, 2015
I posted a link earlier, and we where far behind, but now we are leading, thanks to those who have voted. if you are just seeing this, a foundation that has been giving employment to unemployed youths in Nigeria have been nominated by the UN for an award, the group is leading now and other groups are in pursuit so Nairalanders 'west African vocational education ' wave is still seeking your vote, click on the link and scroll down and click on west African vocational education wave and then vote, make a Nairalander proud, make a Nigerian proud, vote! http://www.easypolls.net/poll.html?p=55c24da2e4b0e200525f890b
Re: My Junior Bros Waec Result by jamesbridget13(f): 11:52am On Aug 12, 2015
Congrats
Re: My Junior Bros Waec Result by Nobody: 11:52am On Aug 12, 2015
uselessgoat:
undecided

So says the useless goat.
Re: My Junior Bros Waec Result by mizmagoretti(f): 11:53am On Aug 12, 2015
uselessgoat:
undecided

ur moniker took the words right out of my mouth. undecided
Re: My Junior Bros Waec Result by Rapmoney(m): 11:54am On Aug 12, 2015
uselessgoat:
undecided

searching4love, I know it is you! You are now uselessgoat! I pity your sorrowful life! Gush!!!
Re: My Junior Bros Waec Result by nezer83: 11:57am On Aug 12, 2015
uselessgoat:
undecided

you sounded well like your name. #uselessgoat#
Re: My Junior Bros Waec Result by Nobody: 12:03pm On Aug 12, 2015
uselessgoat:
undecided

bad belle,give kudos to the boy he has done well. And stop been bias.
Re: My Junior Bros Waec Result by UncleGunner: 12:05pm On Aug 12, 2015
Evathyst:
Big runs!

B3 in Physics, Chemistry, & Biology? All these private school owners should fear God o!

Do not say I'm being cynical, it's rare to see a student who will be good @ those three subjects @ the same rate. It's either he's a biological science oriented (good @ Biology & Chemistry), or physical science inclined (good @ Physics, Maths, and Further Maths).

Just my observation though...

Well, your observation is faulty. Being good in biological sciences and being good physical sciences are not mutually exclusive. I had A1 in all those subjects, and I know many others like that. Your way of thinking is part of what contributes to mediocre performance from our students, who believe they don't have to excel in all subjects, but only in the subjects they are "inclined" to.

1 Like

Re: My Junior Bros Waec Result by Nobody: 12:06pm On Aug 12, 2015
doublewisdom:
See result o. Brillant guy.

angry. The result was okay. not exceptional make we no lie.
Re: My Junior Bros Waec Result by Springz(f): 12:12pm On Aug 12, 2015
Evathyst:
Big runs!

B3 in Physics, Chemistry, & Biology? All these private school owners should fear God o!

Do not say I'm being cynical, it's rare to see a student who will be good @ those three subjects @ the same rate. It's either he's a biological science oriented (good @ Biology & Chemistry), or physical science inclined (good @ Physics, Maths, and Further Maths).

Maybe he is one of the rare ones and besides i have seen A1 in physics, chemistry and biology, students get this grades.
Re: My Junior Bros Waec Result by UncleGunner: 12:15pm On Aug 12, 2015
The boy has done well to pass his WAEC. Kudos to him. If you want to see an exceptional result though, take a look at this (from https://twitter.com/James_Bamisaye)

Re: My Junior Bros Waec Result by Nobody: 12:16pm On Aug 12, 2015
Evathyst:
Big runs!

But you're just being cynical unnecessarily. 13 years ago, a colleague of mine made 6A1 and 3B2. He's a doctor today. I made 3A1, 3B2 and 3Cs. We attended a government school. I personally don't see any big deal with the result up there.
Re: My Junior Bros Waec Result by Omotayor123(f): 12:17pm On Aug 12, 2015
FriedPlantain:
Igbo language - A1? undecided Bros no vex oo, but is there any chance that your dad is a herbalist? grin
See my WAEC result five years ago as well
Abeg no kill me with laugh jare grin
Re: My Junior Bros Waec Result by Nobody: 12:18pm On Aug 12, 2015
uselessgoat:
undecided

Every one knows the south east is fond of special centers and exam malpractices. Stop sounding like the IGBOS are super brilliant. Yorubas are the best in Nigerian academics. The Igbos are only good at selling fake drugs and piracy of other peoples hardwork. This trash u posted up here will never change the fact that the igbos are se!mi illiterates angry

Am not Igbo neither am i yoruba but your moniker perfectly describes you!
Useless goat bleating uselessly. Do you think thru your Anus?
Why attack another ethnic group for no just reason?
Remove the log from your eyes first. Your Yoruba ladies sell unregulated compound mixture they called 'Agbo' all over the country who has come for them?
Re: My Junior Bros Waec Result by Nobody: 12:20pm On Aug 12, 2015
Igbo guys are just blessed with 'intelligence and wisdom'... I've never seen a dull one from the east.

Unlike the second pic of thaat result I see on the first page cheesy

#im a confirmed Omo-Yorobah!
Re: My Junior Bros Waec Result by elampiro(m): 12:26pm On Aug 12, 2015
UncleGunner:
The boy has done well to pass his WAEC. Kudos to him. If you want to see an exceptional result though, take a look at this (from https://twitter.com/James_Bamisaye)

This is what should be on front page to inspire people.

1 Like

Re: My Junior Bros Waec Result by Nobody: 12:27pm On Aug 12, 2015
Nice result, though average, but good enough. Emmm.....he had A1 in data processing and in igbo language. Hmmm...I think he's gon write an Igbo software in the near future grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Junior Bros Waec Result by kingguu(m): 12:27pm On Aug 12, 2015
hamzeiy:
lol..my guy you have said it all...you need to meet my fellow igbo coppers serving in Rivers state..those guy are dull with all due respect
My Nigga na true u talk ooo...especially their girls with yam leg
Re: My Junior Bros Waec Result by Codyt(m): 12:27pm On Aug 12, 2015
bruno419:
I m happy for this boy
Happy for you guys! wishing him nothing but success. nice feat of achievement cheesy
Haters can GO and DIE o

1 Like

Re: My Junior Bros Waec Result by Cannonleo(m): 12:33pm On Aug 12, 2015
uselessgoat:
undecided

shey them call u useless goat, ur living up to your name
Re: My Junior Bros Waec Result by shaboti: 12:37pm On Aug 12, 2015
hamzeiy:
lol..my guy you have said it all...you need to meet my fellow igbo coppers serving in Rivers state..those guy are dull with all due respect
bad belle and hatred will eventually lead you to an early grave.
Re: My Junior Bros Waec Result by Audray(f): 12:37pm On Aug 12, 2015
uselessgoat:
undecided

wow . You truely are a useless goat.
Re: My Junior Bros Waec Result by bummyla(m): 12:39pm On Aug 12, 2015
Congratulations Boy! http://www.bummyla.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

This Will Surely Make Ur Day (PHOTOS) / She Says She Schools In Covenant University (photo) / Top 10 Courses To Study In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.