Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,158 members, 7,887,367 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 07:39 AM

Trick I Use In Catching Potential Rapist - Romance (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Trick I Use In Catching Potential Rapist (53222 Views)

Five Criteria Ladies Use In Disqualifying Suitors / See The Popular Herbs Big Babes Use In Hooking Their Men In The North / The Trick I Used On My Girlfriend In Order To Know She's Been Cheating On Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trick I Use In Catching Potential Rapist by nairalife2013(m): 11:50pm On Aug 14, 2015
mickey45:

Ok
Sent you a pm
sent the pm to: lanhoustechnologies@yahoo.com
Re: Trick I Use In Catching Potential Rapist by Nobody: 7:36am On Aug 15, 2015
7th guy?
what if you weren't just catching potential rapists.
what if this is a curse that guys that come across you would wana rape you. what if they can't help me. we all knw what an African insurance can do.

just thinkin out loud.
Re: Trick I Use In Catching Potential Rapist by Felitsa187(f): 9:45am On Aug 15, 2015
Sabrwahaqqo:
U should have kept it secret anyway. A rapist might be reading this, who knows?
True talk my broda
Re: Trick I Use In Catching Potential Rapist by nairalife2013(m): 4:56pm On Aug 15, 2015
mickey45:

Ok
Sent you a pm
mickey u have not seen my reply? Or it must be nl pm? U appear grudged up why?
Re: Trick I Use In Catching Potential Rapist by Djboosting: 6:35pm On Aug 16, 2015
naijaboiy:

Only you seven potential rapist. Are you the only girl in the world?

How come you keep attracting men that want to rape you? You have not asked yourself that question.
. undecided

Lmao @ quoted
grin cheesy grin grin cheesy

One ..two...three...four...five...six.......... Seven

Asin ehn, fear grip me...

Make her husband self no go turn nymph'o..

Make him no be lyk :-

I wan do - fvck her
I no wan do tonight - fvck her still

#specific negative attribute of attraction #
Re: Trick I Use In Catching Potential Rapist by Topman0001(m): 8:20pm On Aug 16, 2015
Jenny1010:
Most people often think that rape is only when there is an element of force, coercion or threat on the victim. The law says any person who had sexual intercourse with a girl without her consent has committed the offence of Rape. This means having sex with a sleeping or intoxicated girl had amount to rape. Some guys even stupefy a girl's drink in other to have their way. This type of rape is often difficult to prove absent of consent, thereby most girls don't even bother to launch a complain to the police.

My Story ( The trick)

This guy had been asking me out for sometime, yesterday evening I decided to give him a shot. He took me to a nice bar somewhere around town. As we got seated, he ordered for a bottle of alcoholic wine. I told him I don't have a head for alcohol (which is a lie), that a little sip might make me tipsy (big lie), except he will promise to take me home if I get tipsy. He promised me that he will take me home. As we got drinking, this dude keep telling me how much he love me and want me to be the mother of his unborn kids, and that he will never hurt me, that I should give him a chance blah blah blah... He looked so innocent, charming and convincing. I told him to give me sometime to think about his proposal.

After emptying several glass of wine, at a point I decided to start the trick to test him, I started acting like I was drunk. I started talking out of point, dangling my head and making awkward hand gestures. He was convinced that I was drunk, yet he was still persuading me to drink more. At that moment I knew he was up to something, but I need to be sure. I took more glass of wine as he requested, after that I increased my acting. At a point he decided it was time to go , he held me as we were walking out toward his car i was staggering . As he help me into the car, he slightly touched my boobs. He did it to look like it was a mistake, but I knew he wanted to confirm my state of intoxication, so I didn't bug. As he gets into the car and drove the car, I pretended to have dozed up. At a point he stopped the car, got out and rushed into a pharmacy shop, I was just lying there like I was deep asleep with my eyes slightly open peeping at him. I guessed he was buying condoms , but I wasn't sure.

The next stop was in front of a hotel, he got down again and rushed inside. I guessed he went to book a room. He got back , helped me out of the car and inside the hotel. As we got to the reception, I decided the acting was enough, I forcefully pulled myself away from him, I called him a bloody liar , a rapist and all other hideous names I can't even remember. He was so astonished to see my eyes wide open. I also castigated the receptionist , I asked her how could she be their and watch a man drag an unconscious girl into a room . I even threatened to call the police to arrest them both. After that I walked out of the hotel gallantly leaving him there ashamed of himself. I took a taxi back home.

This is the 7th guy I have used this trick on , and they all failed woefully. The moment you start acting like you are intoxicated, the demon beneath the handsome, cool loving guy comes out to manifest. This got me thinking, are all guys rapist ? Is there any guy out there who can take an intoxicated girl to her house , without trying to take advantage of her condition? May God help us all.
This is funny, interesting and tricky- ℓ̊ viewd ur profile and observed u post only on ROMANSE- that's by the way. U narrated ur story but your conclussion is not acceptable by me. All men cannot b thesame type. I'll briefly narrate a story not bcuz i wanna advertise myself to anybody. I met this damn hot Benin babe during my service year. I wooed her at the orientation camp and we both agreed to start a serious date if we're furtunate to b posted in thesame town. But quite unlucky, i was in the state capital and she was in d village. She requsted to spend a weekend wid me and i granted d request. Being a rich boy, i spoilt her with care for the weekend. She was sleeping with me on my bed for the three days. The last nite she spent with me, she begged for sex but naaaan... No way, i told her i can't have sex wid someone i knew i would never date. In conclussion. All men are not thesame.

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Excited Lady Drags Her Fiance's Beard In Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures / Checkout This Nairalander And His Fiancee Pre-wedding Photos / Man Caught Romancing A Female Statue (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.