Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,071 members, 7,933,607 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 09:55 AM

Never Start Your Online Business Without This Application(www.2wayblaster.com). - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Never Start Your Online Business Without This Application(www.2wayblaster.com). (365 Views)

5 Major Reasons Why Most Online Business Fail / Why Shared Web Hosting Is Bad For Online Business / 7 Awesome Reasons To Start Your Blog This Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Never Start Your Online Business Without This Application(www.2wayblaster.com). by UCHEUKAGWU(m): 10:17am On Aug 12, 2015
I have recently made great strides growing my business with the help of an amazing email and SMS marketing application / software called 2 Way Blaster and I think you could benefit from it as well.

Are you thinking how to use it? Don't worry - you don't have to be a Web master, computer geek or marketing guru. It was easy and fun to use from day one, and now with the new enhance tools, I have even more reasons to like it!
Building an email list was my biggest priority and if Online Marketing is what you look to do, then it should be your biggest priority too, as it is always said, the money is in the list.

Supposing you don’t know. Let I will tell you. The Money is in the List.

That is to say, No list no Money.

With 2 Way Blaster, all I had to do was use the easy Forms Wizard to customize a sign-up and contact form for my website. Within days, 2 Way blaster was adding dozens, sometimes hundreds of new subscribers to my mailing list, resulting in thousands in sales!
How did I turn these subscribers into customers?
First of all I used the 2 Way Blaster auto responders feature to communicate with my new subscribers. It's a great tool that lets me to follow up automatically, either as part of a drip marketing campaign, or to promote special offers and events.
Next I use the schedule email features to send out monthly newsletters full of useful articles and product tips. The newsletter is really popular and has helped me build trusting relationships with my subscribers - and that means more website visitors, more referrals, and more sales!
You need to go the extra mile to stand out from the crowd. 2 Way Blaster has the capacity to send HTML email with rich media features like videos, slideshow, animations…

2 Way Blaster is also has reach SMS marketing features like auto composer, Scheduling… My first week with 2 Way blaster. I used it to create a Promotion campaign and to my greatest surprise the response I got was massive.

You've heard a little about my email marketing success. If you're looking for Affordable, Media-Rich Email & SMS Marketing Solutions, I strongly recommend 2 Way Blaster -- www.2wayblaster.com.

An online demo is available here http://2wayblaster.com/demo. If you taste it. You will experience the success I am experiencing.

(1) (Reply)

Learn How You Can Easily Start Web Host Reseller And Earn Big / Have An Idea For The Web? We Will Fund You / Urgently Needed, A Web/graphic Designer In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.