Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,858 members, 7,906,175 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 06:44 AM

OAU Students With Their Own Oro For The Late Ooni (Photo) - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / OAU Students With Their Own Oro For The Late Ooni (Photo) (49153 Views)

OAU Students Jump On Trailers (Photos) / OAU Students Celebrate Their Costume Day In Style. Photos / Two OAU Students Die In Less Than 24 Hours (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OAU Students With Their Own Oro For The Late Ooni (Photo) by damilareoye: 12:36pm On Aug 12, 2015
students will always have that talent in doing so many things. cheesy
Re: OAU Students With Their Own Oro For The Late Ooni (Photo) by realborn(m): 12:38pm On Aug 12, 2015
15 years ago, I was an Awoite. Block 2, Room 47, thereafter Block 7, Room 194. Aro was and is still the order of the day.

Great Ife!

Nb:
Room 47 room mates (two persons not in picture) in year 2000. An average of 2 persons per bed in a 4m by 4m room, squatters on the floor. Laughing at my Fubu TShirt and fur jacket. Choi!

God indeed is great!

9 Likes

Re: OAU Students With Their Own Oro For The Late Ooni (Photo) by OrlandoOwoh(m): 12:42pm On Aug 12, 2015
susolzik:
Awo boys! The craziest hall in Ife; second to Nnamdi Azikiwe Hall, University of Ibadan. I dey rep Baluba
Zik Hall, UI can't measure Awo Hall, OAU.

10 Likes

Re: OAU Students With Their Own Oro For The Late Ooni (Photo) by Okestra01(m): 12:43pm On Aug 12, 2015
realGURU:
The days of using free domain names, sub domain and enpensive domain names are over, the days of relying entirely on godaddy coupon to get cheap domain name for your website are gone, the days of using some sort of code and coding from proxy website to get cheap domain are gone, the days of using intermediate gurus to get domain for your blog are gone.
Just walk into any branch of your bank here in nigeria, get an ATM card , yes ATM card with a mastercard or visa logo.
Get a cheap domain name for a complete year registration for less than a dollar.
Get a .com top level domain name for only $0.99 per year with 1&1dotcom. A top and trusted internet domain registrar.
Click my signature to get access..

can the mods please ban this guy,hes constituting a nuisance here.
Re: OAU Students With Their Own Oro For The Late Ooni (Photo) by realGURU(m): 12:46pm On Aug 12, 2015
Okestra01:
Bleep ur ass.
Re: OAU Students With Their Own Oro For The Late Ooni (Photo) by realGURU(m): 12:47pm On Aug 12, 2015
Okestra01:
fucck ur ass.
Re: OAU Students With Their Own Oro For The Late Ooni (Photo) by vivaciousvivi(f): 12:48pm On Aug 12, 2015
They don't look like undergrads o.
I wouldn't have believed it.
But seriously though, this is quite disrespectful. undecided
Re: OAU Students With Their Own Oro For The Late Ooni (Photo) by Nobody: 12:51pm On Aug 12, 2015
oracle009:
It was a show of craze, sarcasm and whatever as OAU students decided to have their own ORO procession for the demise king. It was as if to say 'if you wouldn't permit us outside the campus, we wouldn't also permit people inside the campus...

students? or baba alawo apprentice?
Re: OAU Students With Their Own Oro For The Late Ooni (Photo) by Sent4rina: 12:55pm On Aug 12, 2015
If it is not an Awo, it can never be GREAT IFE.

OAU school of great people.. #Imissthisschooldie
Re: OAU Students With Their Own Oro For The Late Ooni (Photo) by Nobody: 12:56pm On Aug 12, 2015
oracle009:
It was a show of craze, sarcasm and whatever as OAU students decided to have their own ORO procession for the demise king. It was as if to say 'if you wouldn't permit us outside the campus, we wouldn't also permit people inside the campus...

I hate tradition. This is the reason Africa remain primitive. University students in Japan are busy thinking what to invent for the good of mankind... these stu.pid yoruba boys are busy doing rubbish.

very soon they will be crying for unemployment when they don't deserve employment.

1 Like

Re: OAU Students With Their Own Oro For The Late Ooni (Photo) by Edwardhead(m): 1:03pm On Aug 12, 2015
lurlah2014:
LOVE THIS SCHOOL WITH ALL MY HEART, I WISH I WAS GIVEN AN OPPORTUNITY TO STUDY MASS-COMMUNICATION / THEATER ART
they dont have Mass Comm
Re: OAU Students With Their Own Oro For The Late Ooni (Photo) by fotadmowmend(m): 1:04pm On Aug 12, 2015
The rigourosity of it's Aroism depends on the logicality in d rigourosity of it's Aroism . Bravo ! Boys ! I am missing castle of great men-the capital of OAU !

3 Likes

Re: OAU Students With Their Own Oro For The Late Ooni (Photo) by Edwardhead(m): 1:06pm On Aug 12, 2015
PDPwayoo:

I hate tradition. This is the reason Africa remain primitive. University students in Japan are busy thinking what to invent for the good of mankind... these stu.pid yoruba boys are busy doing rubbish.

very soon they will be crying for unemployment when they don't deserve employment.
lol, you can also go to japan

4 Likes

Re: OAU Students With Their Own Oro For The Late Ooni (Photo) by Nobody: 1:12pm On Aug 12, 2015
Edwardhead:
lol, you can also go to japan

this is why you will continue to drink water from river or tank. That sachet water drink everyday is from either from river, tank or well...........
bad mouth kill you. if dem give ur papa japan visa now, he go do thanks giving for church and dance to the glory of God
Re: OAU Students With Their Own Oro For The Late Ooni (Photo) by reuben79: 1:27pm On Aug 12, 2015
i love d school die...........great name wit great products..

2 Likes

Re: OAU Students With Their Own Oro For The Late Ooni (Photo) by eleko1: 1:29pm On Aug 12, 2015
2015 u say abi?by the time evil spirit dey pursue dem with cane/dem dey see bad dream,make dey nor blame their village winch
3kay945:

Leave that story . its 2015 bro.
undecided wink
Re: OAU Students With Their Own Oro For The Late Ooni (Photo) by Edwardhead(m): 1:30pm On Aug 12, 2015
PDPwayoo:

this is why you will continue to drink water from river or tank. That sachet water drink everyday is from either from river, tank or well...........
bad mouth kill you. if dem give ur papa japan visa now, he go do thanks giving for church and dance to the glory of God
go and wail in japan

5 Likes

Re: OAU Students With Their Own Oro For The Late Ooni (Photo) by Nobody: 1:32pm On Aug 12, 2015
Edwardhead:
go and wail in japan
yoruba pig. Your oba is dead. ntoi

1 Like

Re: OAU Students With Their Own Oro For The Late Ooni (Photo) by imohchard(m): 1:33pm On Aug 12, 2015
derespect:
This is what makes me like OAU. Always fun to be an alumnus of d institution of "For Learning and Culture".
I know those that failed OAU Post utme several times will continue to hate it cos of that.

its actually for Learning and "TORTURE"...... Great Ogbafemi
Re: OAU Students With Their Own Oro For The Late Ooni (Photo) by sigain: 1:35pm On Aug 12, 2015
PDPwayoo:

Work and no play had made you so senseless. mind you this creative act in theater-act mean something.
Japan dey busy dey think while OAU student done invent grin tongue cool. i rep Awo castle, ATTIC 5&6

Re: OAU Students With Their Own Oro For The Late Ooni (Photo) by sigain: 1:38pm On Aug 12, 2015
won kin fu omo re bo re.......That na abomination. O SHE WO
eleko1:
2015 u say abi?by the time evil spirit dey pursue dem with cane/dem dey see bad dream,make dey nor blame their village winch undecided wink
Re: OAU Students With Their Own Oro For The Late Ooni (Photo) by lamdec(f): 1:40pm On Aug 12, 2015
modath:

Oba Awon University. cool

Dont let the " Aro" fool you, those guys could be on a steady 4.7 CGPA...
So you are an alumnus of OAU, good to know. Great Ife
Re: OAU Students With Their Own Oro For The Late Ooni (Photo) by lamdec(f): 1:40pm On Aug 12, 2015
adesegun121:

Aro ko... Yabaleft ni...
Is called oroo baba ooooo
Obviously you didn't attend OAU, it's called Aro

3 Likes

Re: OAU Students With Their Own Oro For The Late Ooni (Photo) by sigain: 1:41pm On Aug 12, 2015
Work and no play had made you so senseless. mind you this creative act in theater-act mean something.
Japan dey busy dey think while OAU student done invent grin tongue cool. i rep Awo castle, ATTIC 5&6
PDPwayoo:

3 Likes

Re: OAU Students With Their Own Oro For The Late Ooni (Photo) by guttentag(m): 1:41pm On Aug 12, 2015
and they will be in church this Sunday to worship their Papa
Re: OAU Students With Their Own Oro For The Late Ooni (Photo) by Nobody: 1:43pm On Aug 12, 2015
sigain:

Creative nonsense. Of what benefit is that crap to mankind?
Re: OAU Students With Their Own Oro For The Late Ooni (Photo) by Edwardhead(m): 1:46pm On Aug 12, 2015
PDPwayoo:

yoruba pig. Your oba is dead. ntoi
continue and wail in japan

5 Likes

Re: OAU Students With Their Own Oro For The Late Ooni (Photo) by Fhemmmy: 1:47pm On Aug 12, 2015
I hope they have researched to be sure all these they doing wont backfire on them, they were sent to school to learn and why cant they just focus on that?
Re: OAU Students With Their Own Oro For The Late Ooni (Photo) by Nobody: 1:47pm On Aug 12, 2015
Edwardhead:
continue and wail in japan

Oba is dead and the second man is on the run....ntoiiii
Re: OAU Students With Their Own Oro For The Late Ooni (Photo) by Nobody: 1:51pm On Aug 12, 2015
susolzik:
Awo boys!
The craziest hall in Ife; second to Nnamdi Azikiwe Hall, University of Ibadan.
I dey rep Baluba
dude, you and I know thst what you wrote up there is crap.... Zik to Awo? haba my guy.

1 Like

Re: OAU Students With Their Own Oro For The Late Ooni (Photo) by Sijo01(f): 1:51pm On Aug 12, 2015
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy these students haf craz seriously
Re: OAU Students With Their Own Oro For The Late Ooni (Photo) by modath(f): 1:56pm On Aug 12, 2015
lamdec:

So you are an alumnus of OAU, good to know. Great Ife

a proud and mouthed one...
Greatest gbogbo.. wink

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Most Preferred Courses In Nigerian Universities / Faisal Adamu Hamman Is Best Graduating Student In Turkish University / “You Feeds Us In School...” Placard Carried By Katsina Pupils (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.