Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,459 members, 7,968,263 topics. Date: Sunday, 06 October 2024 at 10:32 PM

PHOTOS: 10 Romantic Nigerian Politicians With Photos Of Them Kissing Their Wives - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / PHOTOS: 10 Romantic Nigerian Politicians With Photos Of Them Kissing Their Wives (1063 Views)

The Man Afia Schwarzenegger Was Caught In Bed With (Photos) / Some People Warned Me To Beware Of Wizkid, But Now I See Them Kissing His Ass / 10 Popular Yoruba Actors And Their Wives (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTOS: 10 Romantic Nigerian Politicians With Photos Of Them Kissing Their Wives by fjashdj: 3:22pm On Aug 12, 2015
We compiled the list of the “10 Most Romantic Nigerian Politicians” after observing so many random pictures and information of these politicians and their wives, and we have come up with this list as the result of our observation. see more Lets go there… http://www.parrotnaija.com/
Re: PHOTOS: 10 Romantic Nigerian Politicians With Photos Of Them Kissing Their Wives by deadZONE: 3:22pm On Aug 12, 2015
Re: PHOTOS: 10 Romantic Nigerian Politicians With Photos Of Them Kissing Their Wives by ambassadorgozie(m): 3:25pm On Aug 12, 2015
None of business... Fighting my own cause
Re: PHOTOS: 10 Romantic Nigerian Politicians With Photos Of Them Kissing Their Wives by fjashdj: 4:00pm On Aug 12, 2015
bad kissing oshiomole
Re: PHOTOS: 10 Romantic Nigerian Politicians With Photos Of Them Kissing Their Wives by bigiyaro(m): 4:02pm On Aug 12, 2015
bullsht.it! So public kissin makes u romantic? BTW we don't click links on NL.
Re: PHOTOS: 10 Romantic Nigerian Politicians With Photos Of Them Kissing Their Wives by fjashdj: 4:36pm On Aug 12, 2015
YEH
Re: PHOTOS: 10 Romantic Nigerian Politicians With Photos Of Them Kissing Their Wives by fjashdj: 4:55pm On Aug 12, 2015
see me
Re: PHOTOS: 10 Romantic Nigerian Politicians With Photos Of Them Kissing Their Wives by parrotnaija: 5:11pm On Aug 12, 2015
look his head

(1) (Reply)

Who Wins? Anita Joseph Challenges Nicki Minaj In The Anaconda Pose (photos) / [new Video] Afrocandy Goes Nude Again / Photos: Why Do Some Ladies Behave This Way?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.