Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,976 members, 7,903,117 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 July 2024 at 03:38 AM

Fans Tease Banky W As He Shows Off His Handsome Little Nephew (PHOTOS) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fans Tease Banky W As He Shows Off His Handsome Little Nephew (PHOTOS) (889 Views)

'You Are Mine': Adesua Etomi To Banky W As She Shares Official Wedding Photo / Fans Tease Frank Edoho, After He Announced He's No Longer The Host Of WWTBAM / Throwback Photos Of Banky W As A Young Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fans Tease Banky W As He Shows Off His Handsome Little Nephew (PHOTOS) by fjashdj: 5:00pm On Aug 12, 2015
Banky W is currently relaxing with his family and is not afraid to share photos of his adorable family with his fans. Among the photos he shared are two photos of him with his nephew which fans just had to use as an opportunity to tease Banky about having children of his own. click here for more of this details http://www.parrotnaija.com/
Re: Fans Tease Banky W As He Shows Off His Handsome Little Nephew (PHOTOS) by thirdi(m): 5:01pm On Aug 12, 2015
land bought

no trespassing
Re: Fans Tease Banky W As He Shows Off His Handsome Little Nephew (PHOTOS) by buygala(m): 5:04pm On Aug 12, 2015
*Still searching for the 'handsome nephew'

... search taking longer than the search for flight MH317sad

gives up search and unfollows thread angry
Re: Fans Tease Banky W As He Shows Off His Handsome Little Nephew (PHOTOS) by parrotnaija: 5:10pm On Aug 12, 2015
oh

(1) (Reply)

Why I Told My Pastor I Wouldn’t Do Gospel Music — Chidinma / Handsome New Photos Of Richard Mofe Damijo. / A.Y, Waje, Bovi, Sound Sultan & Other Celebs Get "Naked" For Darey Art Alade's

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.