Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,557 members, 7,944,670 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 09:23 PM

Help Me Out Friends - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Help Me Out Friends (285 Views)

Help Me Out Friends.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Me Out Friends by Vickicious16(m): 5:14pm On Aug 12, 2015
Please i used a different name in my jamb and waec. I used Victor Ebuka in my waec result while in jamb and post utme i used Victor Iloka i will to know if it will affect me in gaining admission. And if yes wat will i do?
Re: Help Me Out Friends by Melahou(m): 5:26pm On Aug 12, 2015
yes it will
its called impersonation because thats what you are trying to do
Re: Help Me Out Friends by MegMich(m): 5:27pm On Aug 12, 2015
Since you've use
Re: Help Me Out Friends by sseunth(m): 5:29pm On Aug 12, 2015
It will affect u...go to court and swear in that you are the person bearing both names....so it is the stuff that they will gv u in court that u will be showing to anybody that ask for it....

And go get a birth certificate showing both names...like ebuka victor iloka
Re: Help Me Out Friends by MegMich(m): 5:29pm On Aug 12, 2015
Since you've used the same name for post ume and jamb, your best bet is to try your luck wid waec to change your name to the later. You prolly maybe lucky.
All the bst bro!

(1) (Reply)

Unizik Post Utme / Akwa Ibom State University Of Technology 2015/2016 Post UTME Forms, Direct Entry / Students Of Olabisi Onabanjo University Ago-iwoye -I Need Your Help Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.