Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,897 members, 7,872,927 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 04:34 AM

Photos From The Helicopter Crash In Lagos- Metronaija - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Photos From The Helicopter Crash In Lagos- Metronaija (63116 Views)

More Photos From The Airforce Helicopter Crash In Kaduna Today, 7 Killed / Fishermen That Rescued Helicopter Crash In Lagos (Photo) / Dead Bodies From The Helicopter Crash In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From The Helicopter Crash In Lagos- Metronaija by olahero(m): 6:42pm On Aug 12, 2015
RIP
Re: Photos From The Helicopter Crash In Lagos- Metronaija by buzquet(m): 6:42pm On Aug 12, 2015
I hope Al those politicians will b inside crashed helicopter
Re: Photos From The Helicopter Crash In Lagos- Metronaija by Mbkite(m): 6:43pm On Aug 12, 2015
niska1:
Scholarship Offer available >>
I.C.T Training and Certification,
Apply here: http://freshofferc..com

get sense
Re: Photos From The Helicopter Crash In Lagos- Metronaija by sheunsheun(m): 6:43pm On Aug 12, 2015
Riop angry
Re: Photos From The Helicopter Crash In Lagos- Metronaija by nigerfine: 6:43pm On Aug 12, 2015
No death narrated people are typing "rip". Was death announced on other news or FTC people at work?.
It is a pity.. I wish the survivors quick recovery.
Re: Photos From The Helicopter Crash In Lagos- Metronaija by jauntty: 6:44pm On Aug 12, 2015
[size=16pt]Sad day.

Thk God No body have been reported dead.

And to those saying R.I.P.......BACK TO SENDER [/size]
Re: Photos From The Helicopter Crash In Lagos- Metronaija by Swaggzkid: 6:44pm On Aug 12, 2015
Rip to the dead

Re: Photos From The Helicopter Crash In Lagos- Metronaija by sonnie10: 6:46pm On Aug 12, 2015
Just look at Nigeria First Responders, with fishing boat and canoes. When will Nigeria get there?
Re: Photos From The Helicopter Crash In Lagos- Metronaija by deebsman1(m): 6:47pm On Aug 12, 2015
why all d RIP to the dead? The news report says 6 people have been rescued and some pipu here are just RIP-ing which shows many of them just normally read the headlines and not d contents
Re: Photos From The Helicopter Crash In Lagos- Metronaija by Soknown: 6:47pm On Aug 12, 2015
. So unfortunate. when I heard the news, I told myself it could not be Bristow but when I checked the pictures behold it was a Bristow chopper, and a chopper that I have seen this morning, oh my God. So sad.
Re: Photos From The Helicopter Crash In Lagos- Metronaija by tunde1200(m): 6:48pm On Aug 12, 2015
Hardly helicopter crash what could have cause the crash!?.
Re: Photos From The Helicopter Crash In Lagos- Metronaija by yaqxon(m): 6:49pm On Aug 12, 2015
tongue rip
Re: Photos From The Helicopter Crash In Lagos- Metronaija by ogfaith(m): 6:50pm On Aug 12, 2015
OMG! ThankGod for the living
Re: Photos From The Helicopter Crash In Lagos- Metronaija by jwils(m): 6:50pm On Aug 12, 2015
No be this same lagoon that oba threaten some people life WITH.. .... RIP TO THE DEAD
Re: Photos From The Helicopter Crash In Lagos- Metronaija by tofolo(m): 6:50pm On Aug 12, 2015
Hello Nlanders how do I post news,Pics and other issues on this forum?
Re: Photos From The Helicopter Crash In Lagos- Metronaija by legalwealth(m): 6:51pm On Aug 12, 2015
6 people have been rescued dead or alive?
Re: Photos From The Helicopter Crash In Lagos- Metronaija by Ameko4ever(m): 6:52pm On Aug 12, 2015
My question goes : where are the victim going now, is it Hell or heaven? A message for the colossal to be measured indeed. May their souls rest in Perfect peace.
Re: Photos From The Helicopter Crash In Lagos- Metronaija by omogidi234(m): 6:52pm On Aug 12, 2015
How come Nairaland,Metro Naija and even Channel TV do not have all the information available to foreign Journalist? Adeola Fayeun has already posted pic of the three bodies wrapped in red/black body bag or so, the Helicopter registration number and the company that owned it, where it was coming from, where it was heading, the time it crashed etc.
Re: Photos From The Helicopter Crash In Lagos- Metronaija by SmartMugu: 6:52pm On Aug 12, 2015
Mbkite:
RIP

so painful................
They said 6 people were rescued, you said RIP. Are we reading from the same source?

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Helicopter Crash In Lagos- Metronaija by Mbkite(m): 6:54pm On Aug 12, 2015
SmartMugu:

They said 6 people were rescued, you said RIP. Are we reading from the same source?

in other news
Re: Photos From The Helicopter Crash In Lagos- Metronaija by Nobody: 6:54pm On Aug 12, 2015
CLeAtHead:
Nigerian:An Helicopter crashed
Me:How Unfortunate.
N:Yes Thank God Some People survived it's a Miracle.
M:Sooooooooooo they all need to be dead before its not a Miracle.
N:You see it Crashed inside the Lagoon.
Me:And It was a Blood sacrifice right undecided
N:No na. The Oba already warned them.
Me:They are not all Igbos.
N:It doesn't mean why should the "Heliconfmter" fly close to his palace.
M:Thats the normal route before The Helicopter flies.
N:Am telling you that man juju is Strong
Me:So you are blaming him.
N: Yes na. I fear the man.
M:Why can't you blame Stella Oduah and the aviation ministry, why can't you blame your former Presidents. superstitious Fellow.
N:..................You this Boy you lack Respect undecided

what does stella odua and past presidents have to do with this?

Hediot

did they fly the plane?
Re: Photos From The Helicopter Crash In Lagos- Metronaija by maxwell530(m): 6:56pm On Aug 12, 2015
Me wey i never know how I go get transport fare reach school 2moro go dey fly hellicopter?I pray d victims are politician.dis news dey sweet my belle.

I hope the injured also join their flying mates soon in hell.

As dey don crash for inside lagoon...Na GODWIN
Re: Photos From The Helicopter Crash In Lagos- Metronaija by BabaLahi(m): 6:56pm On Aug 12, 2015
Mbkite:

Guy u dey wish d injured survivors death ni
Mtcheeeeew lipsrsealed
Mbkite:

Guy u dey wish d injured survivors death ni
Mtcheeeeew
Re: Photos From The Helicopter Crash In Lagos- Metronaija by BabaLahi(m): 6:58pm On Aug 12, 2015
olahero:
RIP
Y RIP nah.
Re: Photos From The Helicopter Crash In Lagos- Metronaija by ademoladeji(m): 6:58pm On Aug 12, 2015
Hysmady:
Rip to the dead...so many reasons to thank God for ur life

6 people being rescued!!! Dem write am sey person die?
Re: Photos From The Helicopter Crash In Lagos- Metronaija by BabaLahi(m): 6:59pm On Aug 12, 2015
Sorry guy Nairaland Error ni o. i neva wantd tu quote ya comment o
Re: Photos From The Helicopter Crash In Lagos- Metronaija by omogidi234(m): 7:01pm On Aug 12, 2015
Re: Photos From The Helicopter Crash In Lagos- Metronaija by slap1(m): 7:02pm On Aug 12, 2015
Nothing in the picture suggests it's the site of a crash. It looks like a regular shot of the lagoon.
Re: Photos From The Helicopter Crash In Lagos- Metronaija by solid3(m): 7:04pm On Aug 12, 2015
CLeAtHead:
Nigerian:An Helicopter crashed
Me:How Unfortunate.
N:Yes Thank God Some People survived it's a Miracle.
M:Sooooooooooo they all need to be dead before its not a Miracle.
N:You see it Crashed inside the Lagoon.
Me:And It was a Blood sacrifice right undecided
N:No na. The Oba already warned them.
Me:They are not all Igbos.
N:It doesn't mean why should the "Heliconfmter" fly close to his palace.
M:Thats the normal route before The Helicopter flies.
N:Am telling you that man juju is Strong
Me:So you are blaming him.
N: Yes na. I fear the man.
M:Why can't you blame Stella Oduah and the aviation ministry, why can't you blame your former Presidents. superstitious Fellow.
N:..................You this Boy you lack Respect undecided

What is this one saying?
Re: Photos From The Helicopter Crash In Lagos- Metronaija by ogahug: 7:04pm On Aug 12, 2015
londonrivals:
[img]http://2.bp..com/-uPlUQ3mhVBA/VcuCu6XUbHI/AAAAAAAABUo/LqGjNNfQfVs/s320/ha.jpg[/img]
A Bristol helicopter crashed into the Lagoon at the Oworonshoki area of Lagos this afternoon.

www.metronaija.com can authoritatively confirm that the Deputy Governor of Lagos State has confirmed 6 people have been rescued from the scene of the helicopter crash. Spokesperson of the National Emergency Management Agency, Ibrahim Farinloye, confirmed the incident .
[img]http://3.bp..com/-sbpKyqxN1s8/VcuC6ot3w0I/AAAAAAAABUw/qINGgZ2uG64/s320/ha2.jpg[/img]
http://www.metronaija.com/2015/08/photos-from-helicopter-crash-in-lagos.html

cc: lalasticlala ishilove
If the passengers are HUET/BOSIET trained, then, the lagoon is the safest place to crash into. Their trainings then come into play.
Re: Photos From The Helicopter Crash In Lagos- Metronaija by omogidi234(m): 7:04pm On Aug 12, 2015
maxwell530:
Me wey i never know how I go get transport fare
reach school 2moro go dey fly hellicopter?I pray
d victims are politician.dis news dey sweet my
belle.

I hope the injured also join their flying mates
soon in hell.

As dey don crash for inside lagoon...Na GODWIN

In as much as you have your own challenges, it is always better in this kind of situation to keep quiet rather than make unkind comments when people are grieving because of a tragedy.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

12 Most Beautiful Cities In Africa 2018 (pictures) / Family Die In Accident On Benin/Auchi Express, Traveling For Christmas. Graphic / Embarrassing Way Some Nigerians Boarded An Aircraft Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.