Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,658 members, 7,979,231 topics. Date: Saturday, 19 October 2024 at 12:48 AM

The Side Effect Of Tribal Punches Looming On Nairaland. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Side Effect Of Tribal Punches Looming On Nairaland. (2320 Views)

Nigeria’s Problems Started With Awo’s Introduction Of Tribal Politics — Unongo / Message For The Mods: Nairaland's Names Of Tribal Bigots. / The Side Effect Of Racial Punches Looming On Nairaland. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Side Effect Of Tribal Punches Looming On Nairaland. by AnambraDota: 9:34am On Aug 13, 2015
superstar1:

Satan is a saint, in comparison to the lie you just posted.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin where is after1
Re: The Side Effect Of Tribal Punches Looming On Nairaland. by after1: 12:57pm On Aug 13, 2015
AnambraDota:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin where is after1

Ebuka the bigot, how far?
Re: The Side Effect Of Tribal Punches Looming On Nairaland. by softvio(m): 1:45pm On Aug 13, 2015
AnambraDota:
OP God punish you, this is what I have not been preaching here for people to ditch tribalism because it bring about joy and positive attitudes towards one another.

I love tribalism, I joined NL as a pragmatic member and thank God that tribalim and ethnicism have taken grip on me.

I love tribalists as much as I love tribalism.

lol.. I guess this was what you meant.. Lmao
Re: The Side Effect Of Tribal Punches Looming On Nairaland. by abduljabbar4(m): 7:54pm On Aug 13, 2015
xtrorse:

Lies from a mischievous a.boki! Let me put the record straight and place you where you rightly belong.

The Hausa-Fulani perverts hiding under the camouflage of religion have over the century propagated despicable, hate speeches in their mosques and have engaged in the unconscionable, cold-hearted waste of human lives and reckless destruction of means of livelihoods in their territory and middle-belt.

Northern leaders facilitated and destroyed the economy of this contraption and have made it extremely difficult for it to forge ahead and make reasonable progress!

Inspite of the great unbridled stealing and embezzlement of the common wealth by the greedy, arrogant and devilish Northern leaders the lives of their people are as good as worthless and miserable. Go to the streets and see the multitude of their kinsmen wallowing in squalor at the mercy of hunger, terrible and strange diseases, and abject poverty begging Igbos for their daily meals.

Mr inyamuri its wrong to post false information in a public forum like this

1. You have no proof that hate messages are spread in the mosques. Unlike you christians, our Imams preach with microphones so nothing is done in secret. The yeeboes were the first to start calling Yorubas hypocrites for voting their prefered political party

2. You just displayed your stupidity here. We have corrupt, devilish, wicked, useless, evil, satanic, stup!d and animalistic politicians in the south east as welll

3. Most of the beggers are in the north and they beg their fellow northerners. And those who leave the north usually go to the south west so i dont understand what you mean by saying they beg the yeeboes. You people like making noise. Only God knows how you monkeys would have bragged if dangote was an yeeboe man
Re: The Side Effect Of Tribal Punches Looming On Nairaland. by igbobuigbo: 8:17pm On Aug 13, 2015
abduljabbar4:

Mr inyamuri its wrong to post false information in a public forum like this

1. You have no proof that hate messages are spread in the mosques. Unlike you christians, our Imams preach with microphones so nothing is done in secret. The yeeboes were the first to start calling Yorubas hypocrites for voting their prefered political party

2. You just displayed your stupidity here. We have corrupt, devilish, wicked, useless, evil, satanic, stup!d and animalistic politicians in the south east as welll

3. Most of the beggers are in the north and they beg their fellow northerners. And those who leave the north usually go to the south west so i dont understand what you mean by saying they beg the yeeboes. You people like making noise. Only God knows how you monkeys would have bragged if dangote was an yeeboe man

You must be an ignoramus not to know that there are thousands of northern beggars in Igboland. Do you know what they call ''ama awusa'' in Igbo towns? Find out.
Re: The Side Effect Of Tribal Punches Looming On Nairaland. by abduljabbar4(m): 8:27pm On Aug 13, 2015
igbobuigbo:

You must be an ignoramus not to know that there are thousands of northern beggars in Igboland. Do you know what they call ''ama awusa'' in Igbo towns? Find out.
You are a bastard if you dont provide proof in less than 6 seconds. Besides, they are still better than the yeeboes here in the north. The only thing they practise is prostitution, piracy, theft, drug trafficking, sale of fake dvds and stolen/second hand game consoles
Re: The Side Effect Of Tribal Punches Looming On Nairaland. by basilo101: 8:40pm On Aug 13, 2015
All atempts to assert superiority by media falsehood must be resisted. For example, I jst arrived Akure yesterday and d power (light) situation is extremely bad. 3hrs at midnite, 3hrs in d day. I was told its d normal timetable everyday. But dia hv bn claims of constant power in SW hia on nairaland. Not to mention d level of poverty u encounter as u cross frm Edo into Ondo along Benin-Owo express
Re: The Side Effect Of Tribal Punches Looming On Nairaland. by igbobuigbo: 9:19pm On Aug 13, 2015

(1) (2) (Reply)

Trouble As Sacked DSS Officials Expose Daura's Dirty Laundry / I Don't Like Jonathan But Buhari Is Evil! / Names Of Ministers And Their Portfolio

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.