Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,646 members, 7,937,914 topics. Date: Monday, 02 September 2024 at 02:05 PM

Nigeria Girls: Why Do You Pretend To Hate Guys That Smoke??? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigeria Girls: Why Do You Pretend To Hate Guys That Smoke??? (712 Views)

Ladies, What's Your Take On Guys That Smoke? / This Is Why I Hate Guys / 10 Kissing Styles Women Hate – Guys Better Memorize This!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Girls: Why Do You Pretend To Hate Guys That Smoke??? by kanaleke(m): 10:33pm On Aug 12, 2015
My counsin told me how he met this girl and she talked to him about how she hates guys that smoke cigarettes and all that, funny enough,she later became his girlfriend.....my roomate had similar experience back then in school.This her girl that hate smokers was always telling ma roomie that she need to see how he smokes and that she can't really wait to see how he does that.Girls funny eeeh
Re: Nigeria Girls: Why Do You Pretend To Hate Guys That Smoke??? by falconey(m): 10:35pm On Aug 12, 2015
they are always confused.
Re: Nigeria Girls: Why Do You Pretend To Hate Guys That Smoke??? by vizkiz: 10:37pm On Aug 12, 2015
smokers are liable to die young
Re: Nigeria Girls: Why Do You Pretend To Hate Guys That Smoke??? by Maamin(m): 11:01pm On Aug 12, 2015
The girl is confused to the brink of not knowing what she want even in the next life to come. sad
Re: Nigeria Girls: Why Do You Pretend To Hate Guys That Smoke??? by Raymysterio(m): 11:06pm On Aug 12, 2015
Nigerian babes are case study...
Re: Nigeria Girls: Why Do You Pretend To Hate Guys That Smoke??? by iamtomi(f): 12:01am On Aug 13, 2015
so because of two girls now...all Nigerian girls are guilty of dis allegation abi

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Girls: Why Do You Pretend To Hate Guys That Smoke??? by ronald4lif(m): 12:18am On Aug 13, 2015
Many people detest the habit of smoking and can't bring themselves to dating a smoker. I can't see what's the lie here.
Re: Nigeria Girls: Why Do You Pretend To Hate Guys That Smoke??? by benjanjo1: 6:09am On Aug 13, 2015
kanaleke:
My counsin told me how he met this girl and she talked to him about how she hates guys that smoke cigarettes and all that, funny enough,she later became his girlfriend.....my roomate had similar experience back then in school.This her girl that hate smokers was always telling ma roomie that she need to see how he smokes and that she can't really wait to see how he does that.Girls funny eeeh

Don't mind them jor! angry they like guys that tell them lies
Re: Nigeria Girls: Why Do You Pretend To Hate Guys That Smoke??? by Nobody: 6:59am On Aug 13, 2015
grin grin angry angry
Re: Nigeria Girls: Why Do You Pretend To Hate Guys That Smoke??? by LasoulMacuby(m): 7:29am On Aug 13, 2015
where the heck is the lie in ur topic. I smoke, but I don't do it where the person do not accept it. I don't even like the smell in my mouth early next morning. . .
Re: Nigeria Girls: Why Do You Pretend To Hate Guys That Smoke??? by Nobody: 7:34am On Aug 13, 2015
LasoulMacuby:
where the heck is the lie in ur topic. I smoke, but I don't do it where the person do not accept it. I don't even like the smell in my mouth early next morning. . .
Same here I even hate smokers they always finish your sticks easily.

(1) (Reply)

Genuine Loan Offer Apply Now With 3% Interest Rate / LADIES!! Here Are 5 Questions That You MUST Ask The Man You Are Dating!. / Ladies,why Will You Accept To Date A Married Man?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.