Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,640 members, 7,975,435 topics. Date: Tuesday, 15 October 2024 at 05:35 AM

Hoodlums Set 17-year- Old Ablaze, Paste His Obituary (Pictured) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Hoodlums Set 17-year- Old Ablaze, Paste His Obituary (Pictured) (40188 Views)

Hoodlums Set Olusosun Dumpsite On Fire After Police Stormed Hideout For Arrest / Hoodlums Set Osun High Court Ablaze (Photos) / Hoodlums Set Woman And Her Grandchildren Ablaze In Delta (Graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hoodlums Set 17-year- Old Ablaze, Paste His Obituary (Pictured) by Mopolchi: 9:02am On Aug 13, 2015
na waoooh!
Re: Hoodlums Set 17-year- Old Ablaze, Paste His Obituary (Pictured) by jingh(f): 9:02am On Aug 13, 2015
HOLATIN WITH A NEW MONIKER AND SEX
Re: Hoodlums Set 17-year- Old Ablaze, Paste His Obituary (Pictured) by MrRhymes101(m): 9:03am On Aug 13, 2015
Height of wickedness

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Set 17-year- Old Ablaze, Paste His Obituary (Pictured) by Nobody: 9:03am On Aug 13, 2015
cultists make no mistake... he must either be a member of the rival faction or A Jew.

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Set 17-year- Old Ablaze, Paste His Obituary (Pictured) by sorom4: 9:04am On Aug 13, 2015
Spare the rod and spoil the child! Most parents care not to raise their children in a Godly way. All they care about is how t6 enmass wealth.

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Set 17-year- Old Ablaze, Paste His Obituary (Pictured) by powerfulsettingz: 9:07am On Aug 13, 2015
Hmmmmmmmm I fear oooo
Re: Hoodlums Set 17-year- Old Ablaze, Paste His Obituary (Pictured) by Nobody: 9:07am On Aug 13, 2015
K
Re: Hoodlums Set 17-year- Old Ablaze, Paste His Obituary (Pictured) by missKiffy(f): 9:08am On Aug 13, 2015
INTROVERT:
Those that wear blue are the aiyee or eyee
How you take know
Re: Hoodlums Set 17-year- Old Ablaze, Paste His Obituary (Pictured) by moshmod101(m): 9:08am On Aug 13, 2015
d Eiye fraternity celebrating dem 8/8 day abi wetin dem dey call am...bunch of ignorant!!!
Re: Hoodlums Set 17-year- Old Ablaze, Paste His Obituary (Pictured) by Nobody: 9:08am On Aug 13, 2015
These violence will continue unless that guy in Bourdillon stop using thugs to intimidate political opponets. We all know that Mushin is the centre of cult clashes in lagos but the govt in Alausa and the man in Bourdillon sees them as neccassary Evil

2 Likes

Re: Hoodlums Set 17-year- Old Ablaze, Paste His Obituary (Pictured) by balash(m): 9:08am On Aug 13, 2015
mayorkyzo:
So this is is you have to say after someone has almost being killed..you my friend must be a cultist...smh

Another 17years Old Idiot Here Again. Am no cultist because i have a good home training, Maybe you should not look after your own son and let him roam the street and follow bad gangs then when he is attacked and stabbed you tell me he is innocent, I dont understand if you are matured atal, hoodlums held a 17years old boy and attack him and you said the boy is innocent?? sincerely you are an idiot

3 Likes

Re: Hoodlums Set 17-year- Old Ablaze, Paste His Obituary (Pictured) by missKiffy(f): 9:09am On Aug 13, 2015
ilo04:

eagle
How you sef take know
Re: Hoodlums Set 17-year- Old Ablaze, Paste His Obituary (Pictured) by Nobody: 9:09am On Aug 13, 2015
uselessgoat:
prettythicksme

mizmycoli

i will bleep either of u one day
Indeed a uselessgoat grin

4 Likes

Re: Hoodlums Set 17-year- Old Ablaze, Paste His Obituary (Pictured) by Nobody: 9:15am On Aug 13, 2015
mayorkyzo:
So this is is you have to say after someone has almost being killed..you my friend must be a cultist...smh

Can you just shut up, the guy just spoke the blatant truth

2 Likes

Re: Hoodlums Set 17-year- Old Ablaze, Paste His Obituary (Pictured) by qtx(m): 9:15am On Aug 13, 2015
Is cultism still reigning? shocked thought that thing died after our days in the tertiary institution.
hmmmmm Nigeria are we growing backward or forward?

The supposedly leaders of tomro abi?
Ok o....

[url]robminds.com[/url]

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Set 17-year- Old Ablaze, Paste His Obituary (Pictured) by ilo04(m): 9:16am On Aug 13, 2015
missKiffy:
How you sef take know
I just gest undecided
missKiffy:
How you sef take know
I just gest
Re: Hoodlums Set 17-year- Old Ablaze, Paste His Obituary (Pictured) by ULSHERLAN(m): 9:16am On Aug 13, 2015
jingh:
I just wish dey will learn after reading this but the spirit behind Cultism is not easy to conquer.

Rip to the dead eruku.

Guess u just read the topic and made ur posr
Re: Hoodlums Set 17-year- Old Ablaze, Paste His Obituary (Pictured) by experimentist: 9:18am On Aug 13, 2015
uselessgoat:
prettythicksme
mizmycoli
i will bleep either of u one day
I go enter set oh
Re: Hoodlums Set 17-year- Old Ablaze, Paste His Obituary (Pictured) by Visocrate(m): 9:21am On Aug 13, 2015
Lagos hoodlums are devilish

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Set 17-year- Old Ablaze, Paste His Obituary (Pictured) by 3kay945(m): 9:21am On Aug 13, 2015
Now that they have remove his teeth and disfigured his face, how will he clam big boy again undecided
Stupid young dude claiming nigga

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hoodlums Set 17-year- Old Ablaze, Paste His Obituary (Pictured) by front247: 9:22am On Aug 13, 2015
It is a clear case of cultism

2 Likes

Re: Hoodlums Set 17-year- Old Ablaze, Paste His Obituary (Pictured) by deadZONE: 9:25am On Aug 13, 2015
dre11:

http://www.punchng.com/metro-plus/hoodlums-set-17-year-old-ablaze-paste-his-obituary/

Picture of Lekan the boy set ablaze on hospital bed

THOSE WHO THE GODS LOVE DIE YOUNG....
Re: Hoodlums Set 17-year- Old Ablaze, Paste His Obituary (Pictured) by Nobody: 9:37am On Aug 13, 2015
It was clearly a marked job,for them to already have obituary posters on standby.i think alot of what might be influencing this teens could be found on the media,with the kind of songs being aired and movies,parents dont give a damn what their kids watch or listen to anymore,i remember back in the day whenever a violent scene in a movie comes up and my mum will be like 'whats this rubbish you are watching' or whats this gabbage you are listening to.right now folks dont care.

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Set 17-year- Old Ablaze, Paste His Obituary (Pictured) by BraniacX(m): 9:38am On Aug 13, 2015
Blue on blue?
Eiye boiz on rampage lipsrsealed
On the victim, i wouldn't condemn him because i don't know him angry But i wouldn't vouch for him either, not in this Nigerian society undecided

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Set 17-year- Old Ablaze, Paste His Obituary (Pictured) by chudidonas(m): 9:40am On Aug 13, 2015
ilobasama:
Train up your child in a good way, so he shall not depart from it when he grows.

Proverbs 22:6

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Set 17-year- Old Ablaze, Paste His Obituary (Pictured) by nwadiuko1(m): 9:48am On Aug 13, 2015
INTROVERT:
na ansarudeen na
Re: Hoodlums Set 17-year- Old Ablaze, Paste His Obituary (Pictured) by jimmy101231(m): 9:48am On Aug 13, 2015
INTROVERT:
no na winners chapel and Redeem..mumu set of people this one are hoodlums cultism is only in higer institution
Re: Hoodlums Set 17-year- Old Ablaze, Paste His Obituary (Pictured) by KoloOyinbo(m): 9:53am On Aug 13, 2015
balash:
hmmm
One thing is this, This Hoodlums dont make mistakes, Sincerely when a gang of hoodlums attack another faction, there are some who hide somewhere to identify any of the gangs who came to attack them, and they pass the informations around till they get someone to use as a scapegoat.

An average hoodlums folds cant just hold a 17 years old boy and stab him if they never knew any bad trait about him. how would his mother know if he was a cult member or part of the hoodlums who first attacked. This sorta small boys are not been given good home training.

In lagos island at least even a boy of 15 is seen brandishing a cutlass when the hoodlums go attack and they easily forget themselves and walkby where they planned shits. May God heal him Fast but from the whole story that boy was among who attacked them first. A cult guy or hoodlums who attacks dont go home to his family and say "Daddy Mummy i just killed someone today'

Well they could have tried to murder him for any number of reasons (perhaps over a girl or someone just did not like him). Then as a pathetic excuse they say he was a cultist etc. It not as if we can actually believe the word of people who set 17 year old boys of fire. And exactly who made these people judge, jury and executioner for the community? Jungle justice has NO place in any civilized society and furthermore ALL PEOPLE ARE INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY!
Re: Hoodlums Set 17-year- Old Ablaze, Paste His Obituary (Pictured) by dom(m): 9:56am On Aug 13, 2015
balash:
hmmm

One thing is this, This Hoodlums dont make mistakes, Sincerely when a gang of hoodlums attack another faction, there are some who hide somewhere to identify any of the gangs who came to attack them, and they pass the informations around till they get someone to use as a scapegoat.

An average hoodlums folds cant just hold a 17 years old boy and stab him if they never knew any bad trait about him. how would his mother know if he was a cult member or part of the hoodlums who first attacked. This sorta small boys are not been given good home training.

In lagos island at least even a boy of 15 is seen brandishing a cutlass when the hoodlums go attack and they easily forget themselves and walkby where they planned shits. May God heal him Fast but from the whole story that boy was among who attacked them first. A cult guy or hoodlums who attacks dont go home to his family and say "Daddy Mummy i just killed someone today'

U just committed a fallacy of hasty generalisation.
Re: Hoodlums Set 17-year- Old Ablaze, Paste His Obituary (Pictured) by rigarmortis: 9:57am On Aug 13, 2015
sophisticated ones have come again.

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Set 17-year- Old Ablaze, Paste His Obituary (Pictured) by eniba(m): 10:02am On Aug 13, 2015
Tapout:

thank u very much for saving me the stress....cos I was about typing the same thing, especially bolded

me too

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Set 17-year- Old Ablaze, Paste His Obituary (Pictured) by colossus2: 10:02am On Aug 13, 2015
jimmy101231:
no na winners chapel and Redeem..mumu set of people this one are hoodlums cultism is only in higer institution
And you called someone moomoo....smh at your d.u.m.b.s.k.u.l.l

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why I Killed My Step Mum – 25-year-old Suspect { Photo } / Man Bathes Wife With Hot Water In Ondo / Woman Arrested After Stealing Charm Failed Her (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.