Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,947 members, 7,879,924 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 09:33 AM

Lawyer Caught manipulating a 9-yr-old Girl In Court Premises - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lawyer Caught manipulating a 9-yr-old Girl In Court Premises (41018 Views)

Married Man Had Sex With 13-Year-Old Boy In Jigawa Court Premises & Was Caught / Lawyer Caught In A Courtroom Watching Video Of A Lady Twerking (Photos, Video) / Lawyer Re-Arraigned For Defiling Nine-Year-Old In Court Premises (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lawyer Caught manipulating a 9-yr-old Girl In Court Premises by maestroz: 9:56am On Aug 13, 2015
RaeMystix:
What's going on with our Nigerian men?. Are you folks that sex deprived? angry

wait til you are 18... grin
Re: Lawyer Caught manipulating a 9-yr-old Girl In Court Premises by Nobody: 9:56am On Aug 13, 2015
RaeMystix:
What's going on with our Nigerian men?. Are you folks that sex deprived? angry
@ the emboldened, I should say no, not at all. I think the satanic guys that are doing these acts, rather than been sex deprived, on the contrary, they even indulge excessively in sex, which is making them to become sex addicts and perverts . The addiction and perversion is what is now making them to want to have sex with just any female-whether adults, infants, prostitutes, house helps, and even lunatics! Yes, lunatics! I remember one time a man was caught in Lagos on a rainy night, trying to b.l.e.e.p a female lunatic, how satanic! sad sad. If care is not taken, some of them might soon start b.l.e.e.p.i.n.g animals.

1 Like

Re: Lawyer Caught manipulating a 9-yr-old Girl In Court Premises by Nobody: 9:56am On Aug 13, 2015
boolet:
These days sha. But the question is; who are the perverts, since everyone claims sactimony publicly?
...they are on NL too. Read comments on topics like this and deduce each inclinations embarassed. And so shall it be the beginning of their end when caught. Imagine giving a reason for serving time *fondled a nine year old girl's breast/ sitting her on his laps angry*

Ika ni bobo lawyer yen sha sad

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lawyer Caught manipulating a 9-yr-old Girl In Court Premises by Missmossy(f): 9:58am On Aug 13, 2015
shocked Ewww!!!

Not again, this is really getting incessant. What's happening?

1 Like

Re: Lawyer Caught manipulating a 9-yr-old Girl In Court Premises by breathing(f): 9:59am On Aug 13, 2015
Benefits of sex education and not body shaming children. I am sure he has done it to lots of children before who would not even have really understood the fact that he was abusing them.
Re: Lawyer Caught manipulating a 9-yr-old Girl In Court Premises by 3kay945(m): 10:03am On Aug 13, 2015
grandstar:

He is a paedophile.

What breasts does a 9 year old have? He Is sick in the head

It may not be just the breast but also how she expose it may have trigger evil in the lawyer's head.
Just thinking
Re: Lawyer Caught manipulating a 9-yr-old Girl In Court Premises by grandstar(m): 10:06am On Aug 13, 2015
3kay945:

It may not be just the breast but also how she expose it may have trigger evil in the lawyer's head.
Just thinking

She is 9 years old for Pete sake! What can you see in her? Some men will not even date flat chested girls. How much breasts will a 9 year old have? Anyway, one needs self control at all times.t

2 Likes

Re: Lawyer Caught manipulating a 9-yr-old Girl In Court Premises by ayusco85(m): 10:07am On Aug 13, 2015
darnley16:
kind of funny tho especially the handling with her berrst part_hmmmm wen 9 yr olds start to get booby and find lawyers for grandmas, well that's non of my bussiness

Ask me o. A 9yrs old? I smell lies
Re: Lawyer Caught manipulating a 9-yr-old Girl In Court Premises by darnley16(m): 10:10am On Aug 13, 2015
vague:
i hope you find it funny when its your daughter being violated like that
nah, but if its urs most defiantly, I would even use a cream while zooming on her picture
Re: Lawyer Caught manipulating a 9-yr-old Girl In Court Premises by refo(m): 10:12am On Aug 13, 2015
Animal with sense but foolish wen it comes to emotion. No more client for u. Any news dat entered dis forum becomes a viral disease dat spread and kill quickly. What a fall of priority
Re: Lawyer Caught manipulating a 9-yr-old Girl In Court Premises by charlesbailey(m): 10:12am On Aug 13, 2015
hope the story is true sha.. awkward!
Re: Lawyer Caught manipulating a 9-yr-old Girl In Court Premises by 3kay945(m): 10:14am On Aug 13, 2015
grandstar:

She is 9 years old for Pete sake! What can you see in her? Some men will not even date flat chested girls. How much breasts will a 9 year old have? Anyway, one needs self control at all times.t

Because it happened in court premis make me think the lawyer must have been triggered by seeing something.

The power of men's sight is very powerful when it comes to opposite sex
Re: Lawyer Caught manipulating a 9-yr-old Girl In Court Premises by Dynaman(m): 10:15am On Aug 13, 2015
undecided
dre11:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/08/lawyer-allegedly-fondles-9-yr-old-in-court/

u sure say this thing u tell me happen true true for court?

Re: Lawyer Caught manipulating a 9-yr-old Girl In Court Premises by Nobody: 10:16am On Aug 13, 2015
LockDown69:

It's a two-way thing, I'm not in defence of What the mo®on did, but some women are equally evil.
Spot on! People are not aware that some girls are also molesting little boys and teenage boys-we are fully aware of that and I've seen that happen! And by the way, talking 'bout male lecturers and female undergraduates, do you know how many of those girls that go to those lecturers offices to seduce them for favours?. Find out from lecturers, especially those that are upright. This evil of sexual abuse is a 2 way thing , but more from men. That's just the truth. May God help our society of today o!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lawyer Caught manipulating a 9-yr-old Girl In Court Premises by Omon11(m): 10:18am On Aug 13, 2015
I DONT BELIEVE THIS STORY JARE. WHICH KIND BOOBS 9YR OLD WAN GET WEY GO ENTER THE LAWYER EYES? HOW COME A 9YR OLD SCOUTING FOR A LAWYER FOR HER GRAND MUM?
Re: Lawyer Caught manipulating a 9-yr-old Girl In Court Premises by vitalclues: 10:19am On Aug 13, 2015
[quote author=kenonze post=36900484][b]Even lawyers too?

But the story get as e be.
The details made me doubt the integrity.
....9yr old, looking for a lawyer who can help granny in a court case?
[s]
.....she enquired from a court clerk of a lawyer who could help her handle the case and was referred to the said lawyer. [/s]

Pls read the complete news on vanguard for proper understanding. It was over paraphrase here. Thank you!
Re: Lawyer Caught manipulating a 9-yr-old Girl In Court Premises by Seventeen(f): 10:23am On Aug 13, 2015
kenonze:
Even lawyers too?

[s]
.....she enquired from a court clerk of a lawyer who could help her handle the case and was referred to the said lawyer. [/s]

the story wasn't written well.. I have a feeling that sentence was referring to the grandmother.
Re: Lawyer Caught manipulating a 9-yr-old Girl In Court Premises by Mznaett: 10:27am On Aug 13, 2015
It has become part of them to do this sh!t
Re: Lawyer Caught manipulating a 9-yr-old Girl In Court Premises by Nobody: 10:27am On Aug 13, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
@ the mainland, I'm sorry we can't do business because I'm not a fan of some people here so I've got to protect myself and my brand
@the emboldened. Hmmm....if you ask me, I'll say...not good at all, for a business woman. You should be professional in your activities-deal with anybody that needs your goods/services. You see, business is not just a money making venture but also a social service. Just my opinion. smiley smiley
Re: Lawyer Caught manipulating a 9-yr-old Girl In Court Premises by Mznaett: 10:28am On Aug 13, 2015
Seventeen:
the story wasn't written well.. I have a feeling that sentence was referring to the grandmother.

God bless you sis!
I wonder how some people can't comprehend a simple passage
Re: Lawyer Caught manipulating a 9-yr-old Girl In Court Premises by Fourwinds: 10:47am On Aug 13, 2015
d story doesn't add up. contradictory...nosense
Re: Lawyer Caught manipulating a 9-yr-old Girl In Court Premises by adehabproperties(m): 10:59am On Aug 13, 2015
He should be castrated like dog and jailed
Re: Lawyer Caught manipulating a 9-yr-old Girl In Court Premises by engrpheleeks(m): 11:03am On Aug 13, 2015
If na civilian na, dem go publish him name. Now na lawyer, dem say names withheld
Re: Lawyer Caught manipulating a 9-yr-old Girl In Court Premises by fredleo95(m): 11:04am On Aug 13, 2015
Damn you pervert....I mean with ur exposure as a lawyer, could you be that daft....in the court premises...Good for you tongue tongue tongue
Re: Lawyer Caught manipulating a 9-yr-old Girl In Court Premises by ijustdey: 11:13am On Aug 13, 2015
kenonze:
Even lawyers too?

[s]

The victim, said to have just arrived the country from England, had accompanied her grandmother, who had a civil case in court and needed a lawyer.

Read this part very well and slowly.... So, you can deduce that the victim followed her grandma who was the one looking for a lawyer
Re: Lawyer Caught manipulating a 9-yr-old Girl In Court Premises by ijustdey: 11:15am On Aug 13, 2015
Fourwinds:
d story doesn't add up. contradictory...nosense

What doesn't add up
That the victim followed her grandma to the law court just because the grandma is looking for a lawyer or what

The victim, said to have just arrived the country from England, had accompanied her grandmother, who had a civil case in court and needed a lawyer.
Re: Lawyer Caught manipulating a 9-yr-old Girl In Court Premises by LaRoyalHighness(f): 11:19am On Aug 13, 2015
@Op.. I don't want to believe this story.

@comments.. I see rapists on this thread. #takes cover.
Re: Lawyer Caught manipulating a 9-yr-old Girl In Court Premises by Fourwinds: 11:20am On Aug 13, 2015
ijustdey:

What doesn't add up
That the victim followed her grandma to the law court just because the grandma is looking for a lawyer or what

read d story again.....concentrate on d bold.
Re: Lawyer Caught manipulating a 9-yr-old Girl In Court Premises by bummyla(m): 11:27am On Aug 13, 2015
Re: Lawyer Caught manipulating a 9-yr-old Girl In Court Premises by ijustdey: 11:29am On Aug 13, 2015
Fourwinds:
read d story again.....concentrate on d bold.

I have read and re-read the story again

The bolded part is just to show the crime the man did commit
The preceding messages before the emboldened part explained what transpire before the crime.

[b]The grandma looked for a lawyer
The granddaughter wants to pee or something
The lawyer Took her to a corner and decided to violate her
And he continues it after the peeing by her sitting on his lap and continue the acts

You don't expect the newspaper to describe everything but you can piece it from what transpire
Re: Lawyer Caught manipulating a 9-yr-old Girl In Court Premises by ijustdey: 11:33am On Aug 13, 2015
uselessgoat:
[size=13pt] undecided

IT MIGHT BE A CONSENSUAL SEX. FREE THE LAWYER[/size]

Your name says it all

1 Like

Re: Lawyer Caught manipulating a 9-yr-old Girl In Court Premises by Adayi1(m): 11:39am On Aug 13, 2015
Dharniel:

yeah, my thoughts exactly, except the 9 year old gurl have the brain and body of a 21 year old gurl...
in summary....... The granny looking for a lawyer and d girl accompany her to d court.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Stabbed To Death After Bringing Bottle To Fight Neighbour In Onitsha. Photos / SARS Kills 3 Youths In Luebe, Khana Rivers State (Graphic Photos/Video) / Family Of Late Friday Arunsi Who Was Killed By Drunk Police Officers Cries Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.