Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,353 members, 7,920,322 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 01:31 AM

Can You Feel The Change? BTA And PTA Now Available At All Banks In Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Can You Feel The Change? BTA And PTA Now Available At All Banks In Nigeria (1858 Views)

Nigerians Blast Saraki Over "I Feel The Pains Of Recession" Comment(pics) / From Reno Omokri To Ben Bruce - Citizens Are Starting To Feel The Change / 5 Categories Of People That won't feel The Country's current Inflation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Feel The Change? BTA And PTA Now Available At All Banks In Nigeria by socialmediaman: 8:22am On Aug 13, 2015
Can you feel the change happening? US dollar and Foreign currencies now available at banks at the official exchange rate of 197 to a dollar, etc. Yes, just show them your VISA and Flight Ticket and you'll get yours, easy.

BTA is $5,000 while PTA is $4,000 quarterly. You have your quarterly allocation and should you need to travel again within the period under review, you still have the remainder waiting for you (Except for Pilgrim and Hajj customers of course).

Do not forget that students can still make payments to schools in foreign currency using their domiciliary accounts.

Trust me, the reforms are happening. This is change!
Re: Can You Feel The Change? BTA And PTA Now Available At All Banks In Nigeria by madridguy(m): 8:25am On Aug 13, 2015
Good development.
Re: Can You Feel The Change? BTA And PTA Now Available At All Banks In Nigeria by eluquenson(m): 8:25am On Aug 13, 2015
With a clause i guess undecided
Re: Can You Feel The Change? BTA And PTA Now Available At All Banks In Nigeria by AngryNigerian(m): 8:26am On Aug 13, 2015
more xplanation,pls...
Re: Can You Feel The Change? BTA And PTA Now Available At All Banks In Nigeria by ssmarttssales: 8:27am On Aug 13, 2015
interesting
Re: Can You Feel The Change? BTA And PTA Now Available At All Banks In Nigeria by socialmediaman: 8:28am On Aug 13, 2015
eluquenson:
With a clause i guess undecided

Without the clause, the system will be bastardized. I even heard that people were rushing to neighboring countries to go and get visa stamped on their passports so they can come and exploit the system. You'll see people process dubai visas for the soul purpose of collecting dollars from banks
Re: Can You Feel The Change? BTA And PTA Now Available At All Banks In Nigeria by socialmediaman: 8:39am On Aug 13, 2015
If only this kind of policy was available during GEJ's time, I wonder how political criminals would've laundered their loots. They would've had such currencies in the local money inside their houses, with fear that currency would change gradually and they'll be caught coming to exchange it, lol
Re: Can You Feel The Change? BTA And PTA Now Available At All Banks In Nigeria by IbokUtoroh(m): 9:04am On Aug 13, 2015
socialmediaman:
If only this kind of policy was available during GEJ's time, I wonder how political criminals would've laundered their loots. They would've had such currencies in the local money inside their houses, with fear that currency would change gradually and they'll be caught coming to exchange it, lol

.now that GEJ has gonewhat will happen?
Re: Can You Feel The Change? BTA And PTA Now Available At All Banks In Nigeria by socialmediaman: 9:10am On Aug 13, 2015
IbokUtoroh:

The change is happening in any case. They'll now have such money remain in Their houses till either armed gangs visit and have a taste of it or EFCC and other agencies catch wind of it eventually. They better take the offer from corruption advisory committee and return those, naija is no longer safe haven
Re: Can You Feel The Change? BTA And PTA Now Available At All Banks In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:17am On Aug 13, 2015
nice policy.

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu Faults Attack On Fashola / Double Face Of APC / Fatal Accident Claims Multiple Lives @anambra Umuchu (graphic Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.