Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,345 members, 7,897,555 topics. Date: Monday, 22 July 2024 at 03:53 PM

Why Youths Are Unemployed - Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Youths Are Unemployed - Buhari (32108 Views)

Why Youths Cannot Rule Nigeria - Bisi Akande / Hausas Asking Igbos To Leave: See What Some Northern Youths Are Saying Online / Why Youths Are Unemployed - Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Youths Are Unemployed - Buhari by mikkypel(m): 10:24am On Aug 13, 2015
Even buhari is unemployable
Re: Why Youths Are Unemployed - Buhari by Dpearlz: 10:25am On Aug 13, 2015
phienixboss:
Profer solution. Let's join hands and raise our country higher. Complaints will solve nothing

The solution is somewhat simple. Invest heavily in agriculture, solid mineral mining and for God's sake build industries that will turn raw materials to finish products that can service the needs of Nigerians. How can we, as a country with lots of rain forests, be importing tooth-pics, with iron ore be importing iron for buildings. i just cant understand really.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Youths Are Unemployed - Buhari by Nobody: 10:25am On Aug 13, 2015
Buhari should never advise the youth about educational qualifications because we can never forget his own certificate brouhaha.

2 Likes

Re: Why Youths Are Unemployed - Buhari by Marv650(m): 10:27am On Aug 13, 2015
Baba is high on pure water
Re: Why Youths Are Unemployed - Buhari by onagoodday1: 10:30am On Aug 13, 2015
emzila:
Truth they say is bitter, if Buhari is indeed an O, level holder and has this level of command of English( intunation apart), and this organize and focus, and if actually Jonah is addressed as Phd holder then graduates of today, need to rise up to the challenge of what is expected of us. Since i heard that buhari wakes up as early as 6 a.m. I ve decided to always wake up 20 minutes before him.
your point exactly is?
okay, I get it, you wake 5:40am to do what? watch TV?(assuming u do not have a job).
if you have a job, I am sure you won't understand what buhari is rattling
Re: Why Youths Are Unemployed - Buhari by MadCow1: 10:33am On Aug 13, 2015
President Buhari should please close down UNIBEN and revoke all certificates issued by that University since 1995.. angry

1 Like

Re: Why Youths Are Unemployed - Buhari by saint047(m): 10:34am On Aug 13, 2015
They keep shouting about PROBE in the media

Meanwhile, Subsidy corruption has increased under GMB's nose.
Re: Why Youths Are Unemployed - Buhari by saint047(m): 10:36am On Aug 13, 2015
They keep shouting about PROBE in the media

Meanwhile, Subsidy corruption has increased under GMB's nose.
Re: Why Youths Are Unemployed - Buhari by temitemi1(m): 10:39am On Aug 13, 2015
Chibaba247:
Him sef wey no go school was employed by millions of Nigerians
Re: Why Youths Are Unemployed - Buhari by Olufemiolaolu(m): 10:40am On Aug 13, 2015
writetopoker:
Imagine this dullard of daura throwing stones when he's leaving in a glass house, illiterate pedophilia and cattle rearer of daura, a confused pinsure snapping comedian and detector who have belittled every constitutional sense of democracy. Idiatic. I thnk this mallam should be impeached on a vote of no confidence for being confused, tyrant and running the nation without any major appointment nonsense, coming online to insult the youths when his common o'level is questionable. Some of this idiotic elites thnk this nation is there private estate. I don't blame them, I blame the youths of Nigeria who can never stand up to there rights and say enough is enough they only comes here and type sentimental rubbish, thats why anything goes in Nigeria. Foooooooooools
What a bimboly comment
Re: Why Youths Are Unemployed - Buhari by tonychristopher: 10:43am On Aug 13, 2015
TALK IS VERY CHEAP AND THIS WILL MAKE A KETTLE CALLING THE POT NAMES LIKE BACK, WHY? BECAUSE TALK IS CHEAP

BUHARI DOES NOT HAVE THE MORAL JUSTIFICATION TO SAY THIS, DID HE PRODUCE ORDINARY WAEC, HE IS HERE CHESTISING THESE DEGREE HOLDERS

WELL I DONT BLAME HIM, I BLAME THE JOBLESS TREELESS MONKEYS THAT VOTED HIM
Re: Why Youths Are Unemployed - Buhari by temitemi1(m): 10:50am On Aug 13, 2015
Is only in Nigeria that u will see a certificateless person advising the youth abt educational qualification grin grin grin
ECOTERRORS:
Buhari should never advise the youth about educational qualifications because we can never forget his own certificate brouhaha.
Re: Why Youths Are Unemployed - Buhari by chinenyeInc(f): 10:52am On Aug 13, 2015
For all that thought that Buhari could make this huge turn around in Nigeria, I pity u guys. Politicians are liars and can say anything just to get what they want. See him talking about qualification as if he has any. Anyway am still waiting for the one meal per day in public schools....... Nonsense
Re: Why Youths Are Unemployed - Buhari by buchilino(m): 10:53am On Aug 13, 2015
benedictnsi:

I don't see anything good about you, even quoting me was totally senseless..... The only thing I see is your signature, "que sera sera"

My grandmother died @ the age of 115 cos she was minding her own business

guy take am easy now cheesy
Re: Why Youths Are Unemployed - Buhari by buchilino(m): 10:57am On Aug 13, 2015
joseph1832:
Mr President who made the qualifications unsuitable? And Mr President, whose job is it to check the curricula, quality of education given and the necessary skills reQuired for the Nigeria youth to enter the job market?.

I really don't think it is the fault of the Nigerian youth that the standard of education has dropped drastically!.

i agree totally with u, they always like giving excuse 4 failures, not solutions
Re: Why Youths Are Unemployed - Buhari by bejeria101(m): 11:03am On Aug 13, 2015
rozayx5:
grin
see who is talking about qualification

keep the excusee coming grin cheesy grin grin
one chance daura dullllard
Also known as the last cow bender hehehe
Re: Why Youths Are Unemployed - Buhari by Nobody: 11:04am On Aug 13, 2015
Buhari should never advise the youth about educational qualifications because we can never forget his own certificate brouhaha

1 Like

Re: Why Youths Are Unemployed - Buhari by Dcmg2(m): 11:06am On Aug 13, 2015
Nigerians are always electing mediocre individuals as their leaders.
Re: Why Youths Are Unemployed - Buhari by stephmike(m): 11:06am On Aug 13, 2015
wot an insult fm d person of buhari who were privileged to enjoy goodies of Nigeria right fm youthful age. dey created ds problems in first place nw adding salt to d injury. so painful.
Re: Why Youths Are Unemployed - Buhari by Nobody: 11:06am On Aug 13, 2015
I was hoping to hear what he'd do about it at the end. I didn't.
Re: Why Youths Are Unemployed - Buhari by Nobody: 11:09am On Aug 13, 2015
temitemi1:
Is only in Nigeria that u will see a certificateless person advising the youth abt educational qualification grin grin grin
#LOL yes of course.

1 Like

Re: Why Youths Are Unemployed - Buhari by Candyrain(m): 11:26am On Aug 13, 2015
ECOTERRORS:

Hahahahaha... A certificateless individual and a result forger advising the youth on educational qualification... hmmm... what an irony!
Re: Why Youths Are Unemployed - Buhari by ojaydedon(m): 11:29am On Aug 13, 2015
temitemi1:

grin
Re: Why Youths Are Unemployed - Buhari by ojaydedon(m): 11:31am On Aug 13, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
Buhari should never advise the youth about educational qualifications because we can never forget his own certificate brouhaha

hehehe... grin
Re: Why Youths Are Unemployed - Buhari by DesChyko: 11:47am On Aug 13, 2015
benedictnsi:
My grandmother died @ the age of 115 cos she was minding her own business

CLASSIC.. *3 POINTS* grin
Re: Why Youths Are Unemployed - Buhari by orbkaf(f): 11:49am On Aug 13, 2015
For the first time, ds daura thing dissapponted me. Not even him alone bt all his team. I hope i'm nt startting to regret my vote
Re: Why Youths Are Unemployed - Buhari by writetopoker: 12:00pm On Aug 13, 2015
Olufemiolaolu:
What a bimboly comment
look at this idiot that is predisposed to premitivity with propensity to commit evil per second, hoodlum.
Idiotic gambari slave
Re: Why Youths Are Unemployed - Buhari by mikolo80: 12:11pm On Aug 13, 2015
kayo80:
Well, what I feel is the real problem is- There are no job, period! Even if there was something higher than PHD and Emeritus, Nigerian youths would get it, but if there are still no job, they would be jobless all the same. Wasn't it yesterday on here that a First degree holder was complaining of being tired of his secretary job, and not being able to get a job.

We need more Nigerian owned factories, more people in agric, more in photography, more reporters, etc. We need to raise the standards of our Nollywood movies, and maybe even build an actual studio/place called Nollywood, and not just copy the American name not knowing there is an actual place called Hollywood. More quality movies to be exported to the world, and not just for Nigerians and Nigerians in diaspora.

Gos help us.
why can't the graduates open factory and buy camera and farm
Re: Why Youths Are Unemployed - Buhari by Olufemiolaolu(m): 12:12pm On Aug 13, 2015
writetopoker:
look at this idiot that is predisposed to premitivity with propensity to commit evil per second, hoodlum.
Idiotic gambari slave
Of a truth ur grey matter has relocated 2 ur down south. grin
Re: Why Youths Are Unemployed - Buhari by Billygee2u: 12:17pm On Aug 13, 2015
writetopoker:
Imagine this dullard of daura throwing stones when he's leaving in a glass house, illiterate pedophilia and cattle rearer of daura, a confused pinsure snapping comedian and detector who have belittled every constitutional sense of democracy. Idiatic. I thnk this mallam should be impeached on a vote of no confidence for being confused, tyrant and running the nation without any major appointment nonsense, coming online to insult the youths when his common o'level is questionable. Some of this idiotic elites thnk this nation is there private estate. I don't blame them, I blame the youths of Nigeria who can never stand up to there rights and say enough is enough they only comes here and type sentimental rubbish, thats why anything goes in Nigeria. Foooooooooools
Re: Why Youths Are Unemployed - Buhari by Teekrayne(m): 12:17pm On Aug 13, 2015
writetopoker:
................ Look at this legendary slowpoke! Take a look at this fool in the temple of foolishness spewing poo from his filthy and uncensored gob!!! Bros, tell why you'll not remain static in life after abusing someone(you and your family presido) who is old enough to give birth to your grand father, let alone you mooncalf!! Tell why you'll be employed when you can't even differentiate between "living" and "leaving"...... I humbly salute your stupidity. You are nothing but a wasted semen!!! Eranko lasan ninu ankara!!!
Re: Why Youths Are Unemployed - Buhari by kayo80(m): 12:18pm On Aug 13, 2015
mikolo80:
why can't the graduates open factory and buy camera and farm

That is what I feel they should do (I am a poultry farmer/novelist), but I guess they all have that mentality of working 9-5 for someone. I went to speak at a show recently, and they asked me what title they should use to introduce me, I said- poultry farmer. They looked at me weird, and said they would go with just writer. I guess people look down on farmers.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

State With Most Epileptic Power Supply / Shehu Sani: The North Will Produce Another President In 2023 If… / Umahi's Anti-covid19 Team Intercepts Motorists Conveying Fugitives Into Ebonyi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.