Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,461 members, 7,894,953 topics. Date: Friday, 19 July 2024 at 06:21 PM

5 Things Nigerian Girls Can't Resist - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Things Nigerian Girls Can't Resist (1120 Views)

6 Things Nigerian Women Must Do To Make Themselves More Attractive To Men / Nigerian Girls Can't Hold A Meaningful Conversation / 10 Things Nigerian Girls Say Instead Of ‘ I Love You’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Things Nigerian Girls Can't Resist by kanaleke(m): 8:59am On Aug 13, 2015
1. CAR:Hell no!!!......she can turn down any advances but not with a dude that has a four wheel drive.Their affinity for guys that drives/own a car is out of this world.You know why? they love showing off!! 2.SUYA:Have never seen or had an encounter with any Nigeria girl that hate suya...never!!! They will even go to the point of buying extra as "take home". 3.MONEY:Wizkid's "are you gonna dance eeeh" comes to mind.You can scare Nigeria girls with any thing on earth, even most of them are scared of flies but can dine an d wine with ritualists, so far u are showing the money,no qualms. 4.GUYS OUTSIDE THE COUNTRY:If you have travelled outside the country or just got back,you don't need to woo a Nigeria girl, she will be the one to do the job.infact all her friends will know that she has a boyfriend that stays in America.It is her belief that this her boo is equal to none. 5.MARRIAGE:Yes!.....marriage.They imitate any thing from the western countries but not when it comes to marriage.If you are a Nigerian girl and you crossed the age of 30 without a husband,all the miracle churches will be your rufuge...they forgot easily that these western girls they imitate,most of them don't give a damn about marriage.so why not follow Their trend as usual since you even imitate how they cry....lol! You can add yours abeg.
Re: 5 Things Nigerian Girls Can't Resist by vizkiz: 9:03am On Aug 13, 2015
op which school you go sef
Why you come dey type like mumu? Imagine no spacing no arrangement angry
Re: 5 Things Nigerian Girls Can't Resist by Tundeiab(m): 9:07am On Aug 13, 2015
You are right on point my guy!!!
Re: 5 Things Nigerian Girls Can't Resist by gabazin080(m): 9:07am On Aug 13, 2015
All this would come 2nd to big d*ck. Nobody resist big, fat, long d*ck
Re: 5 Things Nigerian Girls Can't Resist by FruityLass: 9:10am On Aug 13, 2015
undecided
Re: 5 Things Nigerian Girls Can't Resist by Cutehector(m): 9:12am On Aug 13, 2015
Though u are correct but bcus ur expression is poor, u are incorrect! cheesy
Re: 5 Things Nigerian Girls Can't Resist by HomieQuan(m): 9:15am On Aug 13, 2015
FruityLass:
undecided
wot,
Is it not true
Re: 5 Things Nigerian Girls Can't Resist by FruityLass: 9:20am On Aug 13, 2015
HomieQuan:
wot,
Is it not true
Well,
Am a woman not a girl.
Re: 5 Things Nigerian Girls Can't Resist by Nobody: 10:09am On Aug 13, 2015
They can't resist SHOPPING IN DUBAI too
Re: 5 Things Nigerian Girls Can't Resist by TheNonce: 10:15am On Aug 13, 2015
grin Op! I hope your sister is included in this survey? Cuz last time I checked she was not from china! Gbefun!

(1) (Reply)

Why Girls Can't Play Like This Any More.. / My Simple Definition Of A Handsome Man. / How To Kiss A Friend And Get Away With It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.