Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,349 members, 7,940,365 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 01:04 AM

Help Needed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help Needed (836 Views)

Help Needed..... / URGENT HELP NEEDED!!! This Girl Wan Job Me!!! / Help Needed On What To Do With My Wife. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Needed by kaycedwins(f): 9:42am On Mar 24, 2009
Hi everyone, I need a sincere advice on this issue.
  I have a friend who confided in me that she's  in love with two friends that refer to themselves as brothers. They've all lived in the same house?(including her) with a guardian. Now they are all grown and working but not living together any more. The two guys have approached her for marriage.She's a bit a confused because she sees them as her brothers and she wouldn't want to hurt them.
  What can I advice her to do?
Re: Help Needed by nickybayo(f): 7:51pm On Mar 24, 2009
are they biological brother or not
and the girl will have to choose of course
Re: Help Needed by bluespice(f): 7:53pm On Mar 24, 2009
how can she be in love with them n see them as brothers?
get the story together then we'll see what next to do
Re: Help Needed by kaycedwins(f): 7:58pm On Mar 24, 2009
They are not biological brothers. They've all lived in the same house under the same guardian.That's why she's seeing them as part of her family.
Re: Help Needed by bluespice(f): 8:04pm On Mar 24, 2009
. . . and she's in love with them?
there's a difference between loving someone as a brother and being in love with the person
Re: Help Needed by nguage(m): 8:12pm On Mar 24, 2009
It seems the guys are playing a game to see who "Sade like pass." I say this because I assume both men, being men, talk about women and they must have talked about her at some point. The conversation must have went like this:

Segun: I gbadun that baby o.
Emeka: I like her too now.
Segun: Make we see who go get am first.
Emeka: Word!

or
Segun: I gbadun that baby o
Emeka: For real? (thinks to himself, I gotta make a move fast before I carry last)

Tell your friend not to fall for it. If she sees them as brothers, then that's what they should be.

(1) (Reply)

How Do You Met Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? / Do Love Exist? / I Thaught I Love Her, But Can Cope With Her Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.