Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,882 members, 7,969,690 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 12:20 PM

Naeto C Featuring Eldee,d Banj And Ikechukwu - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Naeto C Featuring Eldee,d Banj And Ikechukwu (1129 Views)

Don Jazzy Calls D Banj A Broke Dude In New Song / Funny Video;D Banj And Don Jazzy Dance To Oliver Twist / Godwon ::: Too Much Money Ft Saucekid And Ikechukwu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Naeto C Featuring Eldee,d Banj And Ikechukwu by kaymode(m): 10:02am On Mar 24, 2009
Please can anyone help with one free style track by naeto c featuring eldee,d banj and ikechukwu.
Been searching for the joint for a while now
Re: Naeto C Featuring Eldee,d Banj And Ikechukwu by Binfinity(m): 4:55pm On Mar 24, 2009
How and what do you mean?
Re: Naeto C Featuring Eldee,d Banj And Ikechukwu by gaskinachi(m): 9:40pm On Mar 24, 2009
i gbadu d track no be small, ekillz was mimicking weezy on d track sha, and dat was f'ked up, everyone else made sense
Re: Naeto C Featuring Eldee,d Banj And Ikechukwu by simonseez: 7:35am On Mar 25, 2009
hi,

there's a firewall placed in my office that stops uploading stuff on rapidshare and the likes, type ur email addy and i'll send u the song,

i love the dbanj part of it, just seems to me he just strolled into the studio, met them doin a track and decided to spit, it sounded so unscripted, and the beat of the song just reminds me of renegade by warren G, just the way rap is sup 2 be done
Re: Naeto C Featuring Eldee,d Banj And Ikechukwu by lalaboi(m): 9:17am On Mar 25, 2009
yea . . . . . .thats what am talking about lol. . . tongue

lala4boi@yahoo.com. . . . . . .

tanx simon seez, . . . . .
Re: Naeto C Featuring Eldee,d Banj And Ikechukwu by OvieO1: 1:43pm On Mar 25, 2009
To all interested parties, here's the song. For some weird reason, people are only just starting to get info on the song now. Its off the Storm Records CD Compilation dropped in '06 (so, its old). We also got a couple of inquiries via email. So, there you go,

Lalaboi, its now up to you to upload it.

http://www.notjustok.com/2009/03/25/storm-records-all-star-freestyle/

*O.O*

www.notjustok.com
Re: Naeto C Featuring Eldee,d Banj And Ikechukwu by Nobody: 3:01pm On Mar 25, 2009
bad TracK!

Dbanj FreestyLE! had to puT some spices! LOL

Mix This! Mix ThaT! 1 tin! 1 thaT!

NO LONG THING!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Im D'banJ! Incase you don'T me! Make I teLL you straighT! ha
E Fi OJE LE! EYE FI OJE WA MO!! ha! hmm,

See this KoKoLETs for NairaLAnd coming ouT InneR!!
Coming Looking Flash! Make I changE am! Make I come I teLL you Truth!
This one he pain me no be smaLL!
On the road on the corner to the easT sidE! Some say na West Side na

North SidE! Which Side I go go I go EaT sidE!
Make I chiLL wiT don Jazzy make I feeL High!

hmmmmmmmmmmmm!

ReLax!!!!! Pin This! Pin ThaT! FeeL This! FeeL ThaT!

I wan go to another yarn! hmmm,  make I drink watER! Make I chiLL OuT!

Make I chill wit ma Homies! Make we Drink ouT!
Yes Tonight is da Night to G - ouT!
2 KokOLETs come make we Drill-oUT! hmm,  Tonight ooo!! ha,  Tonight ooo!!

Them no go Gree! Who know go Gree? KokO go GrEE! hmm,
Long Thing! Sure Thing on a high Way!
As a KokOLET! Come here! RespecT! Lady Lap! Lady Lap!
hmmm,  No LonG ThinG!

You ask me TO starT from the Beginning! Laughs!

No Long thing! heeeee!

Some say D'koko wanT D'kokO need D'kOkO! haaa!

On a friday NighT! Im in the Club! Ikechukwu, NeaTo C on the SidE!
Don Jazzy F**k no Ashy! Always in the Club always looking so flashy!

hmmmmmmmmmmm,
Who you be? where you be?
You Look us come here come dey Joke! for nairaLanD! haaaaaa
You wan ShoW! Who dey ShoW?
You wanT dough?  Who geT dough!!!!!! heee

No LonG THinG!

GBA SKIBANJ FOR LIFE!
Re: Naeto C Featuring Eldee,d Banj And Ikechukwu by lalaboi(m): 1:07am On Mar 26, 2009
Ovie O:

To all interested parties, here's the song. For some weird reason, people are only just starting to get information on the song now. Its off the Storm Records CD Compilation dropped in '06 (so, its old). We also got a couple of inquiries via email. So, there you go,

Lalaboi, its now up to you to upload it.

http://www.notjustok.com/2009/03/25/storm-records-all-star-freestyle/

*O.O*

www.notjustok.com

Nice one . . . . . You guyz are prolly the number1 naija blog. . . no mouth!

(1) (Reply)

Ark Aka South South Boy Ft Lyrikal Ft Veteran & Double K -malaria / Nostalgic Songs/videos / No More Free Music On Air From October 1st – Coson

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.