Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,314 members, 7,881,160 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 01:37 PM

Doctor Allegedly Dies During A Fight Over His Girlfriend In Delta (Photo) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Doctor Allegedly Dies During A Fight Over His Girlfriend In Delta (Photo) (54766 Views)

Apprentice Mechanic Dies During Sex Romp With Food Vendor / Ibadan Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Lover Who Drank 'Man Power' / Prophet Allegedly Dies From Thunderbolt (magun) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Doctor Allegedly Dies During A Fight Over His Girlfriend In Delta (Photo) by Kimoni: 1:36pm On Aug 13, 2015
Mtcheeeeewww
Re: Doctor Allegedly Dies During A Fight Over His Girlfriend In Delta (Photo) by priscaoge(f): 1:37pm On Aug 13, 2015
MrsPhyno:
He pretty much deserved that end sha

RIP Doctor

And u still said RIP cheesy cheesy cheesy U are kind shaa cheesy
Re: Doctor Allegedly Dies During A Fight Over His Girlfriend In Delta (Photo) by Nobody: 1:37pm On Aug 13, 2015
why?
Re: Doctor Allegedly Dies During A Fight Over His Girlfriend In Delta (Photo) by Nobody: 1:39pm On Aug 13, 2015
priscaoge:

And u still said RIP cheesy cheesy cheesy U are kind shaa cheesy
That P can mean peace or it can mean pieces whichever grin
Re: Doctor Allegedly Dies During A Fight Over His Girlfriend In Delta (Photo) by bigiyaro(m): 1:44pm On Aug 13, 2015
IamOpemipo:
Gals been cause of men death since 1900..

Rip doc
tinkin wit d.ick instead of brains is d cause.

1 Like

Re: Doctor Allegedly Dies During A Fight Over His Girlfriend In Delta (Photo) by gwatanayoel: 1:47pm On Aug 13, 2015
shocked angry thats bad!
Re: Doctor Allegedly Dies During A Fight Over His Girlfriend In Delta (Photo) by snakebeat: 1:49pm On Aug 13, 2015
lexy2014:
Point of correction, with wives and kids not wife and kids
I tot the first one has left...
Re: Doctor Allegedly Dies During A Fight Over His Girlfriend In Delta (Photo) by trapQ: 1:49pm On Aug 13, 2015
Yes I mean INTROVERT wink

The funny thing about cheaters is that they feel bad when the are cheated on...bunch of Olivers
HungerBAD:

You mean like INTROVERT?

Still don't know where men who juggle 2 to 3 women, get the energy from.

One steady woman is an energy taker, two women plus the stress of work is pushing it. 3 women, with an active sexual life plus work related stress? I don't see myself doing it.

No wonder he collapsed.
Re: Doctor Allegedly Dies During A Fight Over His Girlfriend In Delta (Photo) by DrGroove(f): 1:50pm On Aug 13, 2015
Married men and kitty cat!
Re: Doctor Allegedly Dies During A Fight Over His Girlfriend In Delta (Photo) by MrsChima(f): 1:51pm On Aug 13, 2015
NairaMode:
It is well.
May God help us married men from these so called girlfriend issues.
.May God help dumb people with wisdom to know not to get married if you are not planning on being faithful or serious about a committed and monogamous relationship/marriage.

1 Like

Re: Doctor Allegedly Dies During A Fight Over His Girlfriend In Delta (Photo) by MrsChima(f): 1:52pm On Aug 13, 2015
I am glad that vapid trick died over something foolish.

Post more stories abeg! smiley wink
Re: Doctor Allegedly Dies During A Fight Over His Girlfriend In Delta (Photo) by lexy2014: 1:52pm On Aug 13, 2015
snakebeat:

I tot the first one has left...
she just took in a few months ago according 2d story. guess she is still first lady
Re: Doctor Allegedly Dies During A Fight Over His Girlfriend In Delta (Photo) by shotster50(m): 1:54pm On Aug 13, 2015
Damn... you really canot make this up... Ego is a dangerous thing
Re: Doctor Allegedly Dies During A Fight Over His Girlfriend In Delta (Photo) by Nobody: 1:59pm On Aug 13, 2015
women, women, women, many have gone because of you.
Re: Doctor Allegedly Dies During A Fight Over His Girlfriend In Delta (Photo) by priscaoge(f): 2:00pm On Aug 13, 2015
MrsPhyno:

That P can mean peace or it can mean pieces whichever grin

Now I know berra cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Doctor Allegedly Dies During A Fight Over His Girlfriend In Delta (Photo) by 12month: 2:01pm On Aug 13, 2015
toto power grin
Re: Doctor Allegedly Dies During A Fight Over His Girlfriend In Delta (Photo) by YEM101: 2:01pm On Aug 13, 2015
That's a good fight bro, Useless guy.

1 Like

Re: Doctor Allegedly Dies During A Fight Over His Girlfriend In Delta (Photo) by maureen546: 2:01pm On Aug 13, 2015
May his soul rest in peace Amen
Re: Doctor Allegedly Dies During A Fight Over His Girlfriend In Delta (Photo) by santosesq1(m): 2:07pm On Aug 13, 2015
How can you say RIP to some1 who comitted suicide ?... Think he will rest in peace ? When God will be angry with him he cut short his life ? Am disapointed in him a whole Sapele(pelele pickin)
Re: Doctor Allegedly Dies During A Fight Over His Girlfriend In Delta (Photo) by mekonglobal(m): 2:17pm On Aug 13, 2015
embarassedWhat a world veyjar killing men since Adam! embarassed

1 Like

Re: Doctor Allegedly Dies During A Fight Over His Girlfriend In Delta (Photo) by philiancoop(m): 2:31pm On Aug 13, 2015
A director of SALVATION clinic had lacked salvation
Re: Doctor Allegedly Dies During A Fight Over His Girlfriend In Delta (Photo) by mikolo80: 2:48pm On Aug 13, 2015
INTROVERT:
Fight over a man or woman and you are the biggest føől on earth.
as innnn.....
Re: Doctor Allegedly Dies During A Fight Over His Girlfriend In Delta (Photo) by Orikinla(m): 3:06pm On Aug 13, 2015
The wages of adultery.
Re: Doctor Allegedly Dies During A Fight Over His Girlfriend In Delta (Photo) by Sammyblaq(m): 3:27pm On Aug 13, 2015
God go be like say 'look at this creature, Wetin dey work you ? '. Nonsense!
Re: Doctor Allegedly Dies During A Fight Over His Girlfriend In Delta (Photo) by Nobody: 3:27pm On Aug 13, 2015
priscaoge:
The lady in question must be somewhere now flexing with her boyfriend angry

Is the girlfriend "thing" made of Gold? angry angry
... undecided
Re: Doctor Allegedly Dies During A Fight Over His Girlfriend In Delta (Photo) by luluosas(m): 3:44pm On Aug 13, 2015
What a pity!
Re: Doctor Allegedly Dies During A Fight Over His Girlfriend In Delta (Photo) by asainco(m): 3:57pm On Aug 13, 2015
Na wa o...this very fine man...na why we dey some pple na woman go kill them them no go gree....
Re: Doctor Allegedly Dies During A Fight Over His Girlfriend In Delta (Photo) by BushidoBlue(m): 4:09pm On Aug 13, 2015
morbeta:
You can never tell, maybe the widow's.joypot get orijin and maggi

aswear nairalanders una wicked!!!!
Re: Doctor Allegedly Dies During A Fight Over His Girlfriend In Delta (Photo) by flyforall: 4:20pm On Aug 13, 2015
Moral of Story: Never fight over a woman that's not your wife or mother and also #StayLoyal
Re: Doctor Allegedly Dies During A Fight Over His Girlfriend In Delta (Photo) by erico2k2(m): 4:28pm On Aug 13, 2015
priscaoge:

Did u see the Screenshots I posted? Obviously NO! undecided undecided
I did but it was you who chose to copy and paste it cos the management of the hotel has Co. E out to say he did not die there.and I smell scape goat.so be careful I will paste what the kw era said o face book Richard continental .He is a friend of mine

Re: Doctor Allegedly Dies During A Fight Over His Girlfriend In Delta (Photo) by victorD3: 4:37pm On Aug 13, 2015
It's simple logic : The trouble maker always looses his girl or guy to the other guy and he's was more tragic.
Re: Doctor Allegedly Dies During A Fight Over His Girlfriend In Delta (Photo) by erico2k2(m): 4:39pm On Aug 13, 2015
Like I told the OP.sometimes posting off others post might fetch U trouble U did not bagain for.this is what happend

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Do I End This Relationship?? / Wedding Of Shurri Baby, Feminist Who Hates Nigerian Men / Nigerians' Reactions To A Post About 'Zimbabwean Women & Love For Money'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.