Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,732 members, 7,921,594 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 09:28 AM

Free Shipping For Mobiles And TV Sets - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Free Shipping For Mobiles And TV Sets (583 Views)

Btw 10k To 25k Off!!( Iphone Deals)...FREE SHIPPING!!!(sold out) / For Urgent Sale 2 TV sets 32" Sharp Led TV, 22" LG TV SOLD! 32" to go! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Free Shipping For Mobiles And TV Sets by ujah3(m): 1:04pm On Aug 13, 2015
[/b] Hi, am Uja Jumia sales Representative,
Heres a rare offer.ORDER YOUR MOBILE phones and TV sets from Jumia and have them delivered to any location
Of your choice.with no shipping charges
For inquiries and purchases.
CALL ME ON 08037025757
OR BBM 56460162.
THE FIRST PIX IS JUST ONE OF THE ORDERS I HAVE PLACED TODAY WITH FREE SHIPPING FOR MY. CLIENTS.[b]

Re: Free Shipping For Mobiles And TV Sets by Nobody: 1:25pm On Aug 13, 2015
[size=20pt]Ole

Delivery is 2k.

Must you mislead people? [/size]
Re: Free Shipping For Mobiles And TV Sets by psucc(m): 1:44pm On Aug 13, 2015
Hahhhha op e be like the above poster don bust you be that.
Re: Free Shipping For Mobiles And TV Sets by Nobody: 1:46pm On Aug 13, 2015
psucc:
Hahhhha op e be like the above poster don bust you be that.

Lol.
Scammers everywhere.

Kinda my duty to make NL safe again
Re: Free Shipping For Mobiles And TV Sets by ujah3(m): 4:24pm On Aug 13, 2015
SORRY I CANT GIVE U A clients information ABT WHERE HIS ITEMS ARE DELIVERED. THATS THE CHARGE GIVEN BY JUMIA DUE TO HIS LOCATION AND JUMIA REMOVED THE SHIPPING charges which its offering for now. I really don't know where you are seeing a scam there. You place an order. Jumia delivers it to you and you pay on delivery .what's the scam there?Before you conclude about some things ask first.
Re: Free Shipping For Mobiles And TV Sets by ujah3(m): 10:11pm On Aug 16, 2015
Free shipping still on

(1) (Reply)

Fairly Used 27kva Uk Perkins Diesel Generator For Sale / I Need Help With MYTV Seeting On Strong Decoder / Buy Brand New Led LG And SAMSUNG Tv

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.