Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,418 members, 7,881,533 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 10:47 PM

Mele Kyari Appointed As NNPC Head Of Crude Oil Sales - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mele Kyari Appointed As NNPC Head Of Crude Oil Sales (27614 Views)

NDIMRC Condemns Removal Of Kachikwu's As Nnpc's GMD / Fuel Scarcity Looms As NNPC Depots Run Dry / Mele Kyari Facts - Before You Call Buhari A Tribal Bigot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mele Kyari Appointed As NNPC Head Of Crude Oil Sales by jaykaylegend(m): 2:42pm On Aug 13, 2015
Billygee2u:

when a mumu talk we always know
Last time I checked, Billy was the name of a goat!!
Re: Mele Kyari Appointed As NNPC Head Of Crude Oil Sales by Nobody: 2:43pm On Aug 13, 2015
As long as he would do the job right i dont care wat he speaks or comes from.
Re: Mele Kyari Appointed As NNPC Head Of Crude Oil Sales by Moneyab(m): 2:47pm On Aug 13, 2015
Cruuude Oyel sales....? Just the kinda dream job a nigga needs right now....(smacks my lips & drools') grin
Re: Mele Kyari Appointed As NNPC Head Of Crude Oil Sales by gateleo(m): 2:55pm On Aug 13, 2015
boboLIL:
Must it be a muslim and a northerner?

God na ur hand we de oh

you get big problem..... You need to see a doc......
Re: Mele Kyari Appointed As NNPC Head Of Crude Oil Sales by Barcansta(m): 3:01pm On Aug 13, 2015
ERODEDEAST:
Boo.hari is a "BLOCKED HEAD"
You are obviously stupid my friend. How dare you insult your president??
Re: Mele Kyari Appointed As NNPC Head Of Crude Oil Sales by sweetgala(m): 3:15pm On Aug 13, 2015
doublewisdom:
Another South Westerner traded for a Northerner.
Fyi, I belong to the 5%.

If you learnt to read you'll see the SW was actually promoted and re-assigned while a junior staff promoted to take his role. The topic is wrong because it is the NNPC boss who undertook the promotion
Re: Mele Kyari Appointed As NNPC Head Of Crude Oil Sales by ElFenomeno1: 3:15pm On Aug 13, 2015
bright007:
another northerner

Sooo..... Dumbfu....ck!
You should be questioning merits and integrity and experience, not being tribalistic!
The appointments will be evenly spread... There are tonnes of more appointments to be made.
Re: Mele Kyari Appointed As NNPC Head Of Crude Oil Sales by ephi123(f): 3:23pm On Aug 13, 2015
jaykaylegend:
Baba even if you like appoint zahra as NNPC DG
I dey your back

#BabaGoSteady
#SaiBaba

Lmao!! cheesy
Re: Mele Kyari Appointed As NNPC Head Of Crude Oil Sales by chrisblack: 3:26pm On Aug 13, 2015
jaykaylegend:
I dey your back

#BabaGoSteady
#SaiBaba
no mind them this people seems to forget alot. U have some one from the south that have held that position for some time and is now replace by another that is balance.this barcanista is a bigot.when jonah had most of the positions to the south who complained they never new when u concentrate all major positions to a part when next that part will loose out cause the next time it will be zoned to the other part.so when we had most positions in the last dispensation going to se and afew to ss.tell me are they still to retain that.those post would naturaly go to the other parts.so al this shout i will say 95% in not justified.anyway they are free to call themselves 5%.me am 100%.
Re: Mele Kyari Appointed As NNPC Head Of Crude Oil Sales by AnanseK(m): 3:31pm On Aug 13, 2015
Buhari doesn't know Kyari. It's the New Igbo NNPC boss Emmanuel Ibe Kachikwu , who recommends among his staff who is best for promotion to such positions.
Re: Mele Kyari Appointed As NNPC Head Of Crude Oil Sales by bengoodcreature: 3:42pm On Aug 13, 2015
Aboki will always remain Aboki
Re: Mele Kyari Appointed As NNPC Head Of Crude Oil Sales by DTaj: 3:43pm On Aug 13, 2015
bright007:
another northerner

You people (Wailing Wailers) are so daft! So, the following people recently appointed by the same Buhari are not from the South anymore?

1. Mrs. Esther Nnamdi Ogbue as the new Managing Director of Petroleum Products Marketing Company (PPMC)

2. Engr. Chinedu Ezeribe MD Warri Refinning & Petrochemicals Company (WRPC)

3. Mr. Ladipo Fagbola will now head the NNPC Retail

4. Mr. Rowland Ewubare, Managing Director, Integrated Data Services Ltd (IDSL)

5. Mr. Modupe Bammeke, Managing Director, NNPC Properties

6. Mr. Sejebor Dafe Stephen was redeployed from the Nigerian Gas Company, to serve as the Group General Manager, NAPIMS.

7. Chidi Momah is to serve as the new Group General Manager, Company Secretary & Legal Adviser of the NNPC.

Only God can purify the dirty souls of the Wailing Wailers! Dumb people!!!

2 Likes

Re: Mele Kyari Appointed As NNPC Head Of Crude Oil Sales by Nellybii: 4:01pm On Aug 13, 2015
boboLIL:
Must it be a muslim and a northerner?

God na ur hand we de oh

And are you a Christian. ?
You know truly that Christianity and Islamic cards are played only whenever we seek selfish agendas. The only factor that really matters to Nigerians is ethnicity. That is the monster we need to defeat if we are to make headway as Nigerians.
Re: Mele Kyari Appointed As NNPC Head Of Crude Oil Sales by SAMATC(m): 4:10pm On Aug 13, 2015
bright007:
another northerner
Yes, that is where the credible ones are found.
Re: Mele Kyari Appointed As NNPC Head Of Crude Oil Sales by boboLIL(m): 4:13pm On Aug 13, 2015
Nellybii:

And are you a Christian. ?
You know truly that Christianity and Islamic cards are played only whenever we seek selfish agendas. The only factor that really matters to Nigerians is ethnicity. That is the monster we need to defeat if we are to make headway as Nigerians.
sharap there..y must it be a muslim or a northerner? Na only dem de this naija?
Re: Mele Kyari Appointed As NNPC Head Of Crude Oil Sales by Pidggin(f): 4:32pm On Aug 13, 2015
Tribalism at its peak!
Re: Mele Kyari Appointed As NNPC Head Of Crude Oil Sales by Davidifeanyi: 4:39pm On Aug 13, 2015
Hegemony in the name of Demoncrazy....sorry! Democracy.
Re: Mele Kyari Appointed As NNPC Head Of Crude Oil Sales by Reference(m): 5:38pm On Aug 13, 2015
ElFenomeno1:

Sooo..... Dumbfu....ck!
You should be questioning merits and integrity and experience, not being tribalistic!
The appointments will be evenly spread... There are tonnes of more appointments to be made.

Hmmm....
Re: Mele Kyari Appointed As NNPC Head Of Crude Oil Sales by Reference(m): 5:40pm On Aug 13, 2015
SAMATC:
Yes, that is where the credible ones are found.

Hmmm....
Re: Mele Kyari Appointed As NNPC Head Of Crude Oil Sales by ERODEDEAST(f): 6:50pm On Aug 13, 2015
[s]
Barcansta:

You are obviously stupid my friend. How dare you insult your president??
[/s] I.diot oya kill ya sef
Re: Mele Kyari Appointed As NNPC Head Of Crude Oil Sales by princeuj2015(m): 7:12pm On Aug 13, 2015
Thatz the new Group General Manager Crude Oil Marketing Department (GGM COMD) Block B 9th floor NNPC Towers
Re: Mele Kyari Appointed As NNPC Head Of Crude Oil Sales by mohisi: 7:24pm On Aug 13, 2015
jaykaylegend:
I dey your back

#BabaGoSteady
#SaiBaba
no shaking we r with baba
Re: Mele Kyari Appointed As NNPC Head Of Crude Oil Sales by chrisblack: 9:31pm On Aug 13, 2015
DTaj:

You people (Wailing Wailers) are so daft! So, the following people recently appointed by the same Buhari are not from the South anymore?

1. Mrs. Esther Nnamdi Ogbue as the new Managing Director of Petroleum Products Marketing Company (PPMC)

2. Engr. Chinedu Ezeribe MD Warri Refinning & Petrochemicals Company (WRPC)

3. Mr. Ladipo Fagbola will now head the NNPC Retail

4. Mr. Rowland Ewubare, Managing Director, Integrated Data Services Ltd (IDSL)

5. Mr. Modupe Bammeke, Managing Director, NNPC Properties

6. Mr. Sejebor Dafe Stephen was redeployed from the Nigerian Gas Company, to serve as the Group General Manager, NAPIMS.

7. Chidi Momah is to serve as the new Group General Manager, Company Secretary & Legal Adviser of the NNPC.

Only God can purify the dirty souls of the Wailing Wailers! Dumb people!!!
amen
Re: Mele Kyari Appointed As NNPC Head Of Crude Oil Sales by mapet: 9:53am On Aug 14, 2015
Ok...... this is the height of deception. It's been proven over and over again that PMB NEVER made those statements........but you choose to deceive your co-travelers with this bogus lie...........
anonimi:

Therefater na Sharianisation go follow. embarassed embarassed

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2094761_b60ddvicqaawwfb_jpegcaf20b03a32f629134f4358ff7cc86a2

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bandits Kidnap Anglican Bishop Aderogba, Wife & Driver In Oyo / Rochas Orders Security To Beat-Up Anyanwu For Using Siren / Dele Momodu Reacts To Fayose's New Year Prayer: "What A Classic Sub"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.