Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,490 members, 7,901,394 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 09:31 AM

Davido: "I Begged Wandecoal And D'prince For A Selfie When I Was 14" - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido: "I Begged Wandecoal And D'prince For A Selfie When I Was 14" (64255 Views)

D'prince Calls Wizkid & Tiwa Savage 'Mr & Mrs. See Her Response / Davido: "I Wish My Mum Were Alive To See My Picture With Oba Ewuare Of Benin" / Davido: I Got Mali's Stadium Looking Like Champions League Final !! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido: "I Begged Wandecoal And D'prince For A Selfie When I Was 14" by jammani(m): 2:46pm On Aug 13, 2015
O
Re: Davido: "I Begged Wandecoal And D'prince For A Selfie When I Was 14" by Orikinla(m): 2:46pm On Aug 13, 2015
[size=18pt]As the Igbos say, "Nkiruka", the future is greater![/size]
Re: Davido: "I Begged Wandecoal And D'prince For A Selfie When I Was 14" by metorichmond(m): 2:47pm On Aug 13, 2015
Ehhen.... Abeg somebdy serve me white soup n poundy abeg!
Re: Davido: "I Begged Wandecoal And D'prince For A Selfie When I Was 14" by JayJustus(m): 2:48pm On Aug 13, 2015
life is like a hullahoop
Re: Davido: "I Begged Wandecoal And D'prince For A Selfie When I Was 14" by kcwitch(m): 2:48pm On Aug 13, 2015
Dear OP,

Must you post everything on here. Build a life and let these celebrities market themselves.
Re: Davido: "I Begged Wandecoal And D'prince For A Selfie When I Was 14" by olaglamour(f): 2:48pm On Aug 13, 2015
Life is a race
Re: Davido: "I Begged Wandecoal And D'prince For A Selfie When I Was 14" by Nobody: 2:48pm On Aug 13, 2015
Is Davido trying to form some Grass to Grace Shii? Abegy! You wey don get level from belle. Talk another thing biko

1 Like

Re: Davido: "I Begged Wandecoal And D'prince For A Selfie When I Was 14" by Nobody: 2:52pm On Aug 13, 2015
ice25:
before nko won't you beg for it, especially at that age?

There maybe some begging you for one now that will still rise to be bigger than you come future.

That LIFE.

LIFE is a stage once you're done you alight for the next performer.... you can't hold the mic forever
nazo na turn by turn
Re: Davido: "I Begged Wandecoal And D'prince For A Selfie When I Was 14" by afuye(m): 2:53pm On Aug 13, 2015
Na lie
Re: Davido: "I Begged Wandecoal And D'prince For A Selfie When I Was 14" by hadura29(m): 2:53pm On Aug 13, 2015
ice25:
before nko won't you beg for it, especially at that age?

There maybe some begging you for one now that will still rise to be bigger than you come future.

That LIFE.

LIFE is a stage once you're done you alight for the next performer.... you can't hold the mic forever

Wisdom
Re: Davido: "I Begged Wandecoal And D'prince For A Selfie When I Was 14" by tucky200(m): 2:53pm On Aug 13, 2015
Bros he was always bigger than them,hin papa na billionaire
kamair237:
OBO now u r bigger than dem!!!

"Am bigger than all of you"
Re: Davido: "I Begged Wandecoal And D'prince For A Selfie When I Was 14" by Nobody: 2:54pm On Aug 13, 2015
Lol. Na so life be na!!

See it here too!
Davido says: "I Begged Wandecoal And D'prince For A
Selfie When I Was 14"

www.joelxclusive..com/2015/08/davido-i-begged-wandecoal-and-dprince.html?m=0
Re: Davido: "I Begged Wandecoal And D'prince For A Selfie When I Was 14" by Nobody: 2:54pm On Aug 13, 2015
And wande coal was like 'Mehn who da fuucck is this lil dude' grin grin
Re: Davido: "I Begged Wandecoal And D'prince For A Selfie When I Was 14" by marshalcarter: 2:56pm On Aug 13, 2015
ijbeauty:
Na so life be

The difference between HERE and THERE is *T* which stands for TIME.

We will all get there someday.

#see Davido round face like well rolled eba..lol
The only reasonable comment I've read here cheesy

Comments From the beginning to the end are meaningless...keep the gud comment up grin
Re: Davido: "I Begged Wandecoal And D'prince For A Selfie When I Was 14" by Nobody: 2:57pm On Aug 13, 2015
BabyDaddy20:
A typical Yellow Bar man, They can beg for Africa.
God knows i can't beg any motherfucker for a selfie, you can ask Nicki Minaj.
for your mind now you Don talk

1 Like

Re: Davido: "I Begged Wandecoal And D'prince For A Selfie When I Was 14" by kenedy175(m): 3:01pm On Aug 13, 2015
All this people begging me for selfies,I think I will start allowing them cool
Re: Davido: "I Begged Wandecoal And D'prince For A Selfie When I Was 14" by nigerfine: 3:04pm On Aug 13, 2015
This shows he discovered his talent early enough.

1 Like

Re: Davido: "I Begged Wandecoal And D'prince For A Selfie When I Was 14" by tayooluwole: 3:05pm On Aug 13, 2015
powerfulsettingz:
It shows Davido was not well monitored at 14 u've started begging g for selfie

You that was monitored.. We have seen how popular and important you are... Bad belle

2 Likes

Re: Davido: "I Begged Wandecoal And D'prince For A Selfie When I Was 14" by harristo(m): 3:05pm On Aug 13, 2015
ionsman:
Fourteen indeed....

I wonder o
You mean to say those two don be stars by 2004/2005?
Re: Davido: "I Begged Wandecoal And D'prince For A Selfie When I Was 14" by Nobody: 3:09pm On Aug 13, 2015
Lies....that dude aint 14 angry
Re: Davido: "I Begged Wandecoal And D'prince For A Selfie When I Was 14" by Temysteve(m): 3:09pm On Aug 13, 2015
nikkiking:
Life na turn by turn.
It's ur turn to shine grin.
Meself don beg 2baba for a selfie.
Now we de pup champaign for inside club grin grin grin.
look @ dis sneh wey still dey soak garri 4 village con dey yan ishhh. Ok i dey watch una in 3D flatscreen
Re: Davido: "I Begged Wandecoal And D'prince For A Selfie When I Was 14" by EmekaBlue(m): 3:10pm On Aug 13, 2015
My turn soon go reach..AMEN
Re: Davido: "I Begged Wandecoal And D'prince For A Selfie When I Was 14" by dnawah(m): 3:10pm On Aug 13, 2015
i beg,na the black one be wandercoal?
Re: Davido: "I Begged Wandecoal And D'prince For A Selfie When I Was 14" by Temysteve(m): 3:12pm On Aug 13, 2015
BabyDaddy20:
A typical Yellow Bar man, They can beg for Africa.
God knows i can't beg any motherfucker for a selfie, you can ask Nicki Minaj.
hmmmm, Nicki minaj wey dey live 4 ur area shey?
Re: Davido: "I Begged Wandecoal And D'prince For A Selfie When I Was 14" by SweetDinma(f): 3:12pm On Aug 13, 2015
He doesn't look 14
Re: Davido: "I Begged Wandecoal And D'prince For A Selfie When I Was 14" by powerfulsettingz: 3:15pm On Aug 13, 2015
Guy u can defend oooooo! You no con go for law? Abi ur brain no gree reach?
tayooluwole:

You that was monitored.. We have seen how popular and important you are... Bad belle
Re: Davido: "I Begged Wandecoal And D'prince For A Selfie When I Was 14" by kuzee(m): 3:15pm On Aug 13, 2015
kayo80:
hmm! Interesting. But this Wande Coal dude is black o.
that is why he is a coal

1 Like

Re: Davido: "I Begged Wandecoal And D'prince For A Selfie When I Was 14" by kuzee(m): 3:18pm On Aug 13, 2015
onosprince:
When he was 14 he begged for selfie, and now he has more money than both of them....#humbleandgrateful#
it not every word you will believe from all these celebrities
make una think instead of him beggin for selfie
i did rather say they wer the one beggin fr selfie, or are they not aware he is a billionaire son
Re: Davido: "I Begged Wandecoal And D'prince For A Selfie When I Was 14" by M4gunners: 3:19pm On Aug 13, 2015
Airforce1 is missing on this Thread.
Re: Davido: "I Begged Wandecoal And D'prince For A Selfie When I Was 14" by debque(m): 3:20pm On Aug 13, 2015
kayo80:
hmm! Interesting. But this Wande Coal dude is black o.
yep bro...that's y hiz name is wande "COAL"

1 Like

Re: Davido: "I Begged Wandecoal And D'prince For A Selfie When I Was 14" by kayo80(m): 3:21pm On Aug 13, 2015
debque:
yep bro...that's y hiz name is wande "COAL"

True.
Re: Davido: "I Begged Wandecoal And D'prince For A Selfie When I Was 14" by azimibraun: 3:22pm On Aug 13, 2015
How is he bigger than them? Anyway "MUSICIANS" never become "Bigger" than those before them but "NIGERIAN ARTISTS" could become bigger than their "Seniors". Only for naija.. Elsewhere senior na senior.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Shatta Wale Leaks His Sex Video Of A Slay Queen Sucking Him / Korede Bello: 4 Reasons Why Everybody Is Crushing On Him (photos) / Mercy Eke Wearing Denim Trousers And White Chic Top

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.