Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,367 members, 7,920,405 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 06:21 AM

Letter To My Dad In Heaven - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Letter To My Dad In Heaven (1352 Views)

'Even In Heaven You Are Still A Sailor'; Friends Mourn Death Of Soldier. Photos / Snakes Killed By My Dad And I (Black Spitting Cobra & Ball Python) / Man Shot Dead By Police On His Way To Put His Dad In Mortuary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Letter To My Dad In Heaven by Capital247: 4:12pm On Aug 13, 2015
HEARTBREAKING LETTER TO MY DEAREST FATHER

Dear Prince O.E.O Fawemimo
WE love you! We miss you so much and we wish you were here right now! “At night we sometimes look at the sky and make a wish and we make a wish on the brightest star to say “if I can see you once again” and I believe it is you, I believe you can hear us, I believe you can felt what we are feeling right now, I believe you will also be trying to reach out to us, I believe you watch over us day and night, I believe you are talking to us right now but we can’t hear you.
We will think of you on your birthday on every August 2nd, Father Day….Happy some days, sad the other but right now we can feel you in our heart and you are always in our mind but we just wish we could have said one last GOODBYE and one last HUG before you took your journey to your new HOME in HEAVEN ….
Daddy once again, we love so much that we can’t bear to acknowledge the truth , we can’t even write it. It’s supposed to be in the title of the letter but we sit here and we can’t even think of the words to use. i miss you so much.
We want our daddy back, we want that big strong, healthy, and happy man to come back through that door and wrap us up again. You haven’t met all your grandchildren and we can’t bear the thought of them not having you in their lives, even though they don’t all exist yet. We can’t get our head around the fact that you just disappeared… with NO WARNING…….
“I know all my brothers and sisters and everyone in our family (FAWEMIMO) with all other well wishers miss you every day and wish you were still here but until we meet again or talk again, we will leave you to rest….
RIP DADDY MI…………… 7TH DAY OF AUGUST, 2015 AT EXACTLY PAST 8AM
………………………………….Lots of Love………………………………
Signed

Fawemimo Family

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Letter To My Dad In Heaven by ladyF(f): 4:15pm On Aug 13, 2015
Awwnnn sorry for ur loss.

Some thins just remind u about how life is really short and unpredictable.
Re: Letter To My Dad In Heaven by ashleyrav: 6:05pm On Sep 29, 2016
My dad also rip same day I wish
Source - http://quotesmessages.net/happy-birthday-in-heaven/
Re: Letter To My Dad In Heaven by whatsapstatus: 8:31pm On Oct 22, 2016
"Birthdays come around every year, but friends like you only come once in a lifetime. So glad you came into my life. Best wishes on your special day heaven . "

source:http://www.life-quotes.co/2016/10/happy-birthday-wishes.html

(1) (Reply)

Who Owns The Crude Oil In Nigeria? / Become A Real Estate Consultant, Register For Free, Get Paid And Thank Me Later / Is This The Best Way To Identify A True Nigerian?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.