Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,692 members, 7,948,574 topics. Date: Saturday, 14 September 2024 at 04:24 AM

Scavengers Rape, Rob Female Banker In Abuja - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Scavengers Rape, Rob Female Banker In Abuja (43302 Views)

DPO Battered By Female UBA Banker In Lagos Hospitalised / Lagos Man Uses Facebook To Lure, Rape, Rob Ladies (photo) / 2 Scavengers Caught Vandalising Vehicles In Lekki (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Scavengers Rape, Rob Female Banker In Abuja by sandysprax(m): 11:43pm On Aug 13, 2015
chronique:
If you're a lady reading this,next time when anybody holds a gun against your head and forces you to drive to an unknown location,look for a very busy place and crash the passenger side of the ride against any car or wall or thick object,in a way and manner that it would draw attention of people around,to the scene. The psychological aspect of this is that,at that point in time,your captors wouldn't dare to shoot so as to avoid being caught. Their major pre-occupation would be how to jump of the car and escape to avoid being caught. Forget about the cost of fixing the damaged car;it can never hurt like the trauma of being raped and violated by miscreants.

Lol. Bro you watch lots of 007 movies. We are talking about a firearm pointed directly at you with another holding a knife. Do u realise that even tht move could make them accidentally pull the trigger killing someone, besides, how many ladies can drive like that?

I think prevention is still the best cure, stay alert at all times, be security conscious. I know i check taxi boots before entering them, i learn they also can attack from taxi boots expecially at nights. #HeadsUp
Re: Scavengers Rape, Rob Female Banker In Abuja by valmunich(m): 11:53pm On Aug 13, 2015
MarieSucre:

That is all you got out of this thread?

I bet if the story is about Yoruba's attacking Igbo's, your response will be:-
"Another avenue for em purported tribalists to come and devour.

If it is about a naija yahoo boy who scammed a white man, it will be:-
"Another avenue for em purported racists to come and devour"

If it is about Christians burning down a mosque in the south, your response will only be:-
"Another avenue for born-to-rule religious fanatics to come and devour"

Always with your head in the sand, Mr Ostrich.
what if I choose to channel my comments in that direction, I don't get the part where it is your problem cos we obviously don't run this account together undecided

The last I checked, the liberty to the choice of words and expressions I choose to employ still breathes, so why don't you marry your ass to a nice spot on your lane or better still, scout for a nice space on the railway closest to you, lie down and wait for a train if you're still pained undecided
Re: Scavengers Rape, Rob Female Banker In Abuja by MarieSucre(f): 12:04am On Aug 14, 2015
valmunich:

what if I choose to channel my comments in that direction, I don't get the part where it is your problem cos we obviously don't run this account together undecided

The last I checked, the liberty to the choice of words and expressions I choose to employ still breathes, so why don't you marry your ass to a nice spot on your lane or better still, scout for a nice space on the railway closest to you, lie down and wait for a train if you're still pained undecided

Na wa o! What is wrong with you?
Re: Scavengers Rape, Rob Female Banker In Abuja by Truckpusher(m): 1:15am On Aug 14, 2015
Nigerians and their poor sense for personal safety .

How would a normal human being go into a car that appeared to have been slightly opened without doing a quick scan around to identify if anything is amiss? Apart from highway criminals that makes it a do or die affair to stop motorist , all other criminal activities can be carried out when you go down on your guard carelessly.

A little look around and one mighty shout would have landed these hoodlums in an unfamiliar situation because one thing that all criminals hates is the element of surprise. But she entered like madam and ended up severely violated.Sometimes I come across people driving an expensive car late into the night as if they are driving inside their own sitting room.it takes few amateur criminals to dent your car and as soon you come down to protest you'd be greeted with guns and knives the rest becomes history.
Live like a criminal , live wisely and watch them find it difficult to predict your next action. wink
Re: Scavengers Rape, Rob Female Banker In Abuja by Truckpusher(m): 1:26am On Aug 14, 2015
sandysprax:

Lol. Bro you watch lots of 007 movies. We are talking about a firearm pointed directly at you with another holding a knife. Do u realise that even tht move could make them accidentally pull the trigger killing someone, besides, how many ladies can drive like that?

I think prevention is still the best cure, stay alert at all times, be security conscious. I know i check taxi boots before entering them, i learn they also can attack from taxi boots expecially at nights. #HeadsUp
This isn't about watching movies but all criminals especially sex related offenders aren't seasoned criminals all they wanted was sex and possibly rob her of any item they considered valuable .
If she had crashed that car in a crowded area attention would be given quickly and the only thing that would be on these guys mind would be to make a run for it after all it was a local pistol which heats up after one shot is being fired and how many people can they shoot with that oka made gun?
I understand that she too was so shocked and couldn't have done anything once she entered that car carelessly. But again she made a costly mistake and paid for it but it would have been better of to try and die while trying than be raped and get infected with HIV.Though I support your argument that people should be more security conscience wherever they are but I totally agree that what the person you quoted was saying can be done and achieved.
Re: Scavengers Rape, Rob Female Banker In Abuja by HeelsEmpire(f): 4:01am On Aug 14, 2015
Pebcak:
shocked shocked
wtf

[img]http://i./bWvObMGhGT4aY.gif[/img]

[img]http://i./ww22cnvtiWZ8I.gif[/img]

[img]http://i./YMpYNGpodfL6U.gif[/img]

Lol! Your gifs are hilarious!

My heartfelt wishes to the victim. I wish her speedy recovery. The psychological trauma involved after a rape ordeal always requires some sort of extra effort to surmount.

Karma is definitely in the cards for the perpetrators. They probably had a field day with her, but it always comes back to bite them in the hiney. Always!

2 Likes

Re: Scavengers Rape, Rob Female Banker In Abuja by chronique(m): 6:24am On Aug 14, 2015
Sorry to burst your bubbles but I don't watch tv,let alone movies. I haven't watched tv in the last 5 yrs cos I don't have the time for it. Now,get this clear. Nobody will hold a gun to your head throughout a journey while youkre driving cos other commuters in their vehicles could possibly take note of the scenario playing out;I don't think the criminals would be that dumb. Secondly,I don't think they'd leave their hands on the trigger cos the initial objective isn't to kill the victim but to rob and rape. If they're holding a gun to the victim at that point,their index finger would be right behind the trigger(you only put it in front of the trigger when you intend to shoot). Thirdly,just as the victim would be frightened at that point,the same goes for the captors cos they'd be scared of being caught should anything go wrong. So,you basically have two frightened folks. All the hostage needs is just a little dose of courage to take a chance at it. It's all about psycology.
sandysprax:

Re: Scavengers Rape, Rob Female Banker In Abuja by 3kay945(m): 6:40am On Aug 14, 2015
chronique:
If you're a lady reading this,next time when anybody holds a gun against your head and forces you to drive to an unknown location,look for a very busy place and crash the passenger side of the ride against any car or wall or thick object,in a way and manner that it would draw attention of people around,to the scene. The psychological aspect of this is that,at that point in time,your captors wouldn't dare to shoot so as to avoid being caught. Their major pre-occupation would be how to jump of the car and escape to avoid being caught. Forget about the cost of fixing the damaged car;it can never hurt like the trauma of being raped and violated by miscreants.

Your head dey there, true talk.

But it takes big courage to do that. Cos some people have never seen short guns before at closer range.
Re: Scavengers Rape, Rob Female Banker In Abuja by XLR8R(m): 6:50am On Aug 14, 2015
sigiyaya:
You promise that you will not involve the police
but you lied.
Now here is my judgment;
You are as guilty as the rapist grin grin grin
yhur demented

2 Likes

Re: Scavengers Rape, Rob Female Banker In Abuja by sweatlana: 9:05am On Aug 14, 2015
trapQ:
The irony is that the scavengers who did this to her may be on nairaland reading this and laughing; and prolly also making hateful comments about the hoodlums.

My thoughts tho grin

You are a suspect!
Re: Scavengers Rape, Rob Female Banker In Abuja by luluosas(m): 10:41am On Aug 14, 2015
What a wicked world! Satan on the loose. Accept JESUS CHRIST now into your heart as your LORD and personal Saviour and be saved from all evil. GOD bless you.
Re: Scavengers Rape, Rob Female Banker In Abuja by jantavanta(m): 1:14pm On Aug 14, 2015
It takes some time to drive into NEXT, especially at night after closing from work. But if one is in a hurry to avoid the security checks and the long drive-in queues, do not park outside big supermarkets. Go straight home.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

4 Kidnappers Pose As Passengers, Hack Driver To Death In Rivers State (Photos) / Two Sisters Kidnapped By Gunmen, One Tortured To Death. Photos / 4 Nigerian Ladies Heading To Russia For Prostitution Caught In Cameroon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.