Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,465 members, 7,891,924 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 10:35 PM

What Is The Hardest Course To Study In Nigeria. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Is The Hardest Course To Study In Nigeria. (598 Views)

The Best Engineering Course To Study In Nigeria? / Hardest Course(s) You Did In School As An Undergraduate. / Could This Be The Hardest Course In The University??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Hardest Course To Study In Nigeria. by MegMich(m): 8:39pm On Aug 13, 2015
Which is the hardest course to study in Nigeria?
Re: What Is The Hardest Course To Study In Nigeria. by Nobody: 8:51pm On Aug 13, 2015
Highly depends on who you ask.

Take me for instance, mathematics and engineering for me is a walk in the park.
But give me law or accounting, I WILL BREAK DOWN.

Some people think otherwise.
Re: What Is The Hardest Course To Study In Nigeria. by ULSHERLAN(m): 8:55pm On Aug 13, 2015
All courses studied in a Tertiary institution comes with its own challenges.

No course is easy
Re: What Is The Hardest Course To Study In Nigeria. by anangboy(m): 9:36pm On Aug 13, 2015
Re: What Is The Hardest Course To Study In Nigeria. by Nobody: 9:37pm On Aug 13, 2015
There's no hard course. .better still you should have used "the most challenging course".....to me the most challenging course is medical and pharmaceutical sciences cuz they deal with human lives. second should be engineering followed by the physical sciences I.e. geology, geophysics etc followed by law etc#reppingpsychologos

(1) (Reply)

Shell (SPDC) Joint Venture University Scholarship Award Scheme 2014/2015 / APPLY NOW: SCHOLARSHIP!!! (open To Africans At Any University In The World.) / Sustaining Yourself Financially As A Student.....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.