Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,526 members, 7,968,478 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 08:08 AM

My Job Is At Stake Pls Help - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / My Job Is At Stake Pls Help (856 Views)

Should I Quit My Job For NYSC??? / Getting A Job Is Hard In This Country Oo( ladies pls be careful) / My Job Interview Experience Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Job Is At Stake Pls Help by ayodeji9223: 8:54pm On Aug 13, 2015
Please help my job is at stake..
Let me give you an overview of what we do in my place of work.
We are into rice planting and we usually have a target we meet...recently my boss employed someone from the look of things he is his cousin. This guy don't like working and this is affecting me cos we usually don't make up to target again I tried talking to him and am the one taking the blame .my boss can't fire him and my contract is due for renewal in few months ..Please help I don't know what to do
Re: My Job Is At Stake Pls Help by willyboss: 9:03pm On Aug 13, 2015
Redouble ur effort. That's the only way out bro or better still, tell ur boss indirectly without mentioning names
ayodeji9223:
Please help my job is at stake..
Let me give you an overview of what we do in my place of work.
We are into rice planting and we usually have a target we meet...recently my boss employed someone from the look of things he is his cousin. This guy don't like working and this is affecting me cos we usually don't make up to target again I tried talking to him and am the one taking the blame .my boss can't fire him and my contract is due for renewal in few months ..Please help I don't know what to do
Re: My Job Is At Stake Pls Help by jashar(f): 10:24pm On Aug 13, 2015
work smarter. If you're religious, pray that God gives you wisdom and strength. smiley

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Top 55 Nigerian Celebrities Tackling Unemployment / Vacancies!! / Massive Jobs Vacancies At Nigeria Institute Of International Affairs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.