Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,129 members, 7,880,536 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 08:25 PM

Strictly For Females!!! What Would You Do??? ( PICTURE ) - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Strictly For Females!!! What Would You Do??? ( PICTURE ) (106529 Views)

My Girlfriend Valentine Hair Do( Picture) / Ladies What Will U Do (picture) / Question Of The Day; Ladies What Will You Do? (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Strictly For Females!!! What Would You Do??? ( PICTURE ) by Superman11(m): 9:04am On Aug 16, 2015
shut:

Said it all

You get heart she dey service him 1wheel front drive
Re: Strictly For Females!!! What Would You Do??? ( PICTURE ) by Nobody: 5:56pm On Aug 16, 2015
Arisha:
Um I wouldnt know?! my man wouldn't be allowed to have female friends. Feel lonely? get down on ur knees and talk to Allah ! Or you can go MEET HIM angry

Is that u on your profile pix
Re: Strictly For Females!!! What Would You Do??? ( PICTURE ) by Nobody: 6:27pm On Aug 16, 2015
Phinalphantasy:

Is that u on your profile pix

Ahan
Re: Strictly For Females!!! What Would You Do??? ( PICTURE ) by Nobody: 6:05pm On Aug 17, 2015
lezz:
Lolz. That would be a very tight situation for any guy.

My closest experience of that sort was when I was waiting to drop my woman off to school. Her school is just enroute my office so it's a regular routine.

Then there was this regular chick that we both had great chemistry and were very close. Her body outline is just drop dead sexxy. While I was waiting for my lady to appear, miss sexxy just flung open the front door and sat down and declared she's joining me.

I told her I was waiting for someone actually. That she had to wait by the bus stop for me to go fetch her. (She knew who my lady is).

She got up angrily and slammed the front door with pure rage. I drove off and reappeared under 5 minutes with my woman but she was gone.

She kept malice with me for weeks but her respect for me also grew.

nice one.
Re: Strictly For Females!!! What Would You Do??? ( PICTURE ) by Whobedatte(m): 7:21am On Aug 19, 2015
JOYOSITA:
I am a new blood, jst joined
hello
Re: Strictly For Females!!! What Would You Do??? ( PICTURE ) by Damminglola(f): 8:29pm On Aug 20, 2015
Cutehector:
because of why? cheesy
Because of this nooni.
Re: Strictly For Females!!! What Would You Do??? ( PICTURE ) by Cutehector(m): 8:46pm On Aug 20, 2015
Damminglola:

Because of this nooni.
pretty pic u gat
Re: Strictly For Females!!! What Would You Do??? ( PICTURE ) by Damminglola(f): 9:01am On Aug 21, 2015
Cutehector:
pretty pic u gat
Thanks.
Re: Strictly For Females!!! What Would You Do??? ( PICTURE ) by Ajuran: 2:01pm On Aug 23, 2015
Arisha (my Somali sister), I ask you to leave this place. This is not safe place for a Somali woman.

I have been waging a e-jihad on Nairaland since 2012. I have grown old and tired.

Will, you take over and continue the E-Jihad? Do you have what it takes walaal?

Dadkaa saawirkoda haa istaacmaalin, haye. wink
Re: Strictly For Females!!! What Would You Do??? ( PICTURE ) by Nobody: 3:04pm On Aug 23, 2015
Whats E-jihad horta iisheg bal LOL

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Strictly For Females!!! What Would You Do??? ( PICTURE ) by Ajuran: 7:36pm On Aug 23, 2015
Arisha:
Whats E-jihad horta iisheg bal LOL

E-Jihaad, is a jihad online, thus why there is an E- infront of the Jihad

I use to wage Jihad on the punnnani, but I have grown old and tired, and cant lay down the pipe like I use to. sad

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Photo Of The Native Doctor Who Died In Imo While Having Sex With A Prostitute / Guys, Is This Too Much Thighs On A Woman Or You Men Like This? (photos) / Fauiza And Jonathan’s Wedding: Igbo Man Marries Fulani Woman (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.