Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,621 members, 7,911,631 topics. Date: Monday, 05 August 2024 at 01:25 PM

Which Browser Is Your Pick And Why? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Which Browser Is Your Pick And Why? (643 Views)

Here Are 7 Reasons Why I Think UC Browser Is The Best Browser Anyone Can Use. / Microsoft's New Web Browser Is Up To 112% Faster Than Google Chrome / Live Chat On Websites: What's Your Pick? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Browser Is Your Pick And Why? by SamMilla1(m): 2:35pm On Mar 24, 2009
I recently uninstalled my google chrome browser for some reasons.
It loads faster but the tabbing system is not good for me.

Opera seems to work very good for my forum but it has very few add-ons, unlike Mozilla.

Firefox comes with hundreds of add-ons that sometimes I start to remove some of them that i installed myself.
It also takes time to load here. I dont know about You.
Although only firefox and IE can host my Toolbar.

IE , I hate it with passion. I cant remember why but i dont like it.

Safari, supposedly built for MAC OS is too heavy to load on Dial up connections.

Which one works best for you and why?
Re: Which Browser Is Your Pick And Why? by yawatide(f): 4:17pm On Mar 24, 2009
Firefox comes with hundreds of add-ons

Firefox is my pick for the reason stated above granted, I only have 5 or so add-ons which IMHO, are critical to my web development tasks. There is also the web standards thing and its support for CSS3 and of course, its being more secure than IE.

Until IE8 comes out and I give it a twirl, it's FF all the way baby! cool
Re: Which Browser Is Your Pick And Why? by Nobody: 7:07pm On Mar 24, 2009
Well, i prefer to browse with google chrome. . .but when it comes to development, i use firefox. . .and i love all those nice addons especially firebug
As for the others, safari and all, i only use them to test my pages to be sure they work crossplatform when necessary. . .
Re: Which Browser Is Your Pick And Why? by ztyle(m): 7:26pm On Mar 24, 2009
Make i talk, IE 6 is wat i'm currently usinq in my PC, Opera & FireFox i hate with Passion angry because wen they can't load stuff on a slow server, but IE does.

IE rules here! i don't know about you? undecided
Re: Which Browser Is Your Pick And Why? by Nobody: 7:33pm On Mar 24, 2009
ztyle, looks like we have been caught spamming. . .
Re: Which Browser Is Your Pick And Why? by Nobody: 8:18pm On Mar 24, 2009
i like firefox, it looks sexy with my Nasa Night launch theme
Re: Which Browser Is Your Pick And Why? by yawatide(f): 8:30pm On Mar 24, 2009
Is this spam warning some sort of joke? It is showing up all over the place. If yes, it is imperative you desist otherwise someone might just be losing their posting privileges for at least 96 hours if I have my way, seriously.

If not, is this something that was implemented and I am just not aware of it? If yes, send me the link. I will do my own independent research on this too.

In the meantime, again, if this is within your control, desist from this or be banned.

Thanks,
Re: Which Browser Is Your Pick And Why? by ztyle(m): 2:28pm On Mar 25, 2009
IE still remain the best!
Re: Which Browser Is Your Pick And Why? by Nobody: 4:23pm On Mar 25, 2009
@yawa

that is seun @ work, he mentioned that on facebook via tweet
he is still testing i guess
Re: Which Browser Is Your Pick And Why? by Seun(m): 5:12pm On Mar 25, 2009
He's right. The moderators and I don't communicate as we should.
Re: Which Browser Is Your Pick And Why? by yawatide(f): 6:01pm On Mar 25, 2009
webdezzi:
Thanks for the heads up

Seun:
Thanks for confirming. Just keep us moderator types in the loop, that's all cool
Re: Which Browser Is Your Pick And Why? by otoidea(m): 11:20pm On Mar 25, 2009
firefox : flexibility

(1) (Reply)

Part-time Job / How To Start Learning Web Designing / 15000 Articles For You Now:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.